Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (2/23/15 - 3/1/15).
! Visit the new forums for Tokyo Ghoul and The Gamer!
Forum News: Vote in the final phase of the Anime Awards 2014
- and yes this chapter was short but it was dope... thats what happens when its a "fighting" chapter ... i mean , drawing the scenes movements and all, takes a lot of place but since there isnt as much text / dialogues .. its quick to read ...
- i think AA refers to Koon , but i dont see how that would give them a hint on the fact that he is alive.
- i dont think novick is done for ... in fact i dont think this will turn out to be a all out war , it never meant to be , it s a little of show off ... real fights will come during the tournament , right now , everyone is just being cocky with each other...
- i m not sure baam will just shoot them , since i m not even sure that he knows what is going on , on what the game is all about ... it seems that he just received a gun with no instructions and as a mtter of fact he took down those 2 people with his bear hands and just left them like this ... doesnt seem to know he can takes their bullets and all ... or so it seems.
novick send ran to talk to anak (to tell her may be koon is alive or something) then he got annoyed and insulted her run back and tell novick she didn't understood him lol..that is the level of annoyance anak reached
this chapter was good and i cant to see how baam would send every one up. but one thing i think it is impossible for him and that is to shoot them, they may dodge it but the only way possible i see is if he takes hostage and make them surrender (that hostage may be lessoo or anak)
AA = Aguero Agnis.
Xia Xia drawing is much better in this chapter.
---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------
Ramdon-Webtoon-Fan, from Batoto, posted this translation of SIU's note:
---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------
uggh what does it mean "Ran is taller/bigger than Ran"?
EDIT: It seems it's: Ran is taller/bigger than Anak. I quote LaFan correction:
Last edited by ukimix; April 21, 2013 at 04:31 PM.
I don't know about you guys but i enjoyed this chapter although it felt very short.
Anak is still the same, she's still rushing on her enemies without any second thought. Novick is out already, he'll probably stay down for a while now... I wonder what's Ran new technique, probably something related to clouds and electricity like a dark cloud launching electrical attacks or something.
The fight between Hatsu and Cassano was incredible. The colors, the emotions, the discussion, everything was well structured and well done. Cassano probably has one last trick up his sleeve but i really feel like the fight is going to get stopped by someone...
I wonder where Leesoo and Bee are heading too. No Vespa, Androssi this week, hopefully next week we'll see more of them.
Btw Anak's eyes are amazing, i kept looking at them everytime!
Last edited by Nast.J; April 21, 2013 at 04:44 PM.
In 2-22 someone called Koon A.A.
I guess that in SIU's note, the world 'Messi' refers to the soccer player, to mean that the fight between Anak and Ran is the top fight among the E-level.
this was short 24 pages instead of 30
- baam is beyond E lvl .. No doubt about that .. In fact it seems that about 3 bangs would be enough to show ur skills as top e lvl wave controler ( like the weirdo friend of chan ) ... But baam showed 5 ... wich explains how people are always like "wtf ?" when they see him ( he is far from the 9000 bangs of urek tho) ... And again we havent seen the full potential of baam , he never was really put enough in a corner ( as of now).
can some one post the translations already.
- you can find the chapter here ( abc posted it earlier ) : " http://mangacow.me/tower-of-god/v2-61/?all " ..
Last edited by apellon; April 22, 2013 at 12:21 AM.