Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (8/10/15 - 8/23/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Translations: Gintama 556 by kewl0210 , Bleach 639 by cnet128 , One Piece 796 by cnet128
Thread Closed
Page 20 of 134 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 2003

Thread: Kat's diary!

  1. #286
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Country
    Slovakia
    Age
    18
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,199
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello World !

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Maybe...maybe not

    Why? What's with you and darj being scared? You already have a headstart by knowing the game
    I believe that you'lll join us

    Tbh I don't know ... I just don't want to spoil the game

  2. #287
    キャセロールの神 最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    with my woes
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    55,544
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello World !

    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    I believe that you'lll join us

    Tbh I don't know ... I just don't want to spoil the game
    And why do you think that?

    How would you spoil the game?

  3. #288
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Country
    Slovakia
    Age
    18
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,199
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello World !

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    And why do you think that?

    How would you spoil the game?
    Because you said you haven't missed a game and I think you still don't want to :P

    Dunno maybe I will say sth wrong and oh wtv We'll see

  4. #289
    キャセロールの神 最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    with my woes
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    55,544
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello World !

    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Because you said you haven't missed a game and I think you still don't want to :P

    Dunno maybe I will say sth wrong and oh wtv We'll see
    Who knows...some have said I missed a few of the last games even though I played

    Eh, don't think about it

  5. #290
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Country
    Slovakia
    Age
    18
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,199
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello World !

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Who knows...some have said I missed a few of the last games even though I played

    Eh, don't think about it
    We'll see but I'd like you to join ... Don't disappoint us ... I couldn't convince the frenchie btw

  6. #291
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,121
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello World !

    That's it Kat, seduce that bastard

  7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #292
    キャセロールの神 最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    with my woes
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    55,544
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello World !

    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    We'll see but I'd like you to join ... Don't disappoint us ... I couldn't convince the frenchie btw
    Disappoint "us"?

    scav is a weirdo, don't think anything of it

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    That's it Kat, seduce that bastard
    If she's doing that, she's not making much of an effort

  9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  10. #293
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,121
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello World !

    She knows you're the easy type that acts like a hard one... it's all a plan.

    You'll end up playing.

    ---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

    Scav is in btw

  11. #294
    キャセロールの神 最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    with my woes
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    55,544
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello World !

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    She knows you're the easy type that acts like a hard one... it's all a plan.

    You'll end up playing.

    ---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

    Scav is in btw
    You're WRONGU!

    Oh...then I'm definitely not playing

  12. #295
    Custom Title MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Darjaille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wonderland
    Country
    Slovakia
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    5,312
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello World !

    no, he's an easy one that acts like an easy one ...

  13. #296
    キャセロールの神 最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    with my woes
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    55,544
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello World !

    Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    no, he's an easy one that acts like an easy one ...
    If anything, I'm the opposite of what Hardy said...shut up

  14. #297
    Custom Title MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Darjaille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wonderland
    Country
    Slovakia
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    5,312
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello World !

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    If anything, I'm the opposite of what Hardy said...shut up

  15. #298
    キャセロールの神 最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    with my woes
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    55,544
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello World !

    Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    I could say so many things right now...but I'm a better person than you

  16. #299
    Custom Title MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Darjaille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wonderland
    Country
    Slovakia
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    5,312
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello World !

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    I could say so many things right now...but I'm a better person than you
    I'm curious now ;(

  17. #300
    キャセロールの神 最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    with my woes
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    55,544
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello World !

    Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    I'm curious now ;(



Thread Closed
Page 20 of 134 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts