Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (8/10/15 - 8/23/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Translations: Bleach 639 by cnet128 , Gintama 555 (2) , One Piece 796 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
Results 196 to 201 of 201

Thread: What are the new estimated bounties of the Strawhats AND the Supernovas after 2 years?

  1. #196
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Country
    Jamaica
    Age
    16
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    99
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What are the new estimated bounties of the Strawhats AND the Supernovas after 2 years?

    Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    To me robin is someone who should eventually lag further behind in terms of bounty in regards to her crewmembers. Surely the world government views her as a threat but if her past and ability to read the ancient writings were worth more to the world government then she would already have a bounty which reflected it. The strawhats whose main thing is specifically fighting should by all intents and purpose surpass her bounty eventually and leave her relegated to the lower bounties in the crew (along with nami and perhaps chopper). In turn sanji, franky, brook and ussop should all get bounties far past hers. Perhaps it will be a while until that but not for the time being.

    Anyways, as far as bounties go I think each strawhats would actually be worth over 100 mil if they worked as solo pirates. It does seem like being in a crew causes your potential value to decrease so to speak as the captains usually have significantly higher bounties than the rest of the members. And then even more dramatically inferior bounties. Take killer, his bounty is 200 mil. Even though if he has kept up with the growth we have seen from other supernova he should be able to foderize 20 pre timeskip luffys easily and instantly.

    I am thinking that the dressrosa events won't yet earn the strawhats a increase in bounty even if it is way overdue. We have yet to see feats from several strawhats which would really warrant them a bounty increase. Luffy and zoro took out the top two executives but the rest of the strawhats have not had that chance. Sanji, chopper, brook and nami weren't even at dressrosa. Ussop did get some notoriety but its not like he won against an executive per say. And most of the executives were taken out by the colloseum fighters. Realistically speaking in the eyes of the world government only luffy, zoro and franky made any real merit to get a bounty increase. Robin didnt do much and ussop mostly got lucky in regards to the coverage he got.

    Also to add to that, none of the doflamingo pirates had bounties of their own. At least none has been revealed. With that in mind even though the executives were known to be powerful most of the strawhats and fighters there defeated people who might as well have "0" bounty.

    Odds are the strawhats are getting a bounty increase after the face a yonko and they all have the chance to show their true power. I would love to see all strawhats with bounties over 100 mil, which they would definitely be worth as solo pirates but their feats and circumstances do not yet warrant even zoro getting past 250 mil. Once they have faced a yonko we will probably see them getting nice numbers, hopefully with even sanji getting over 300 mil and the rest at least 100 mil.
    you cant have missed the giant statue getting cut in half. zorro has been busy sleeping all these arcs, and since the report will most likely come from bastille/maynard they can't not report how ridiculously powerful the guy is...EVERYONE SAW how pica was whomping ass, and the whole country saw zorro easily own him.

    you misunderstand kkck, its not that being in the crew makes your bounty lower, its that being the captain means getting more since they are your subordinates and act on your will, its like their strength being apart of yours. it also has to do with individual achievements or actions (crimes). e.g luffy got 300 mil soley form the enies lobby incident.
    the bounties will be immediately raised btw. its DOFLAMINGO, the strawhats are officially fucked now. they should be considered A level threats now

  2. #197
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What are the new estimated bounties of the Strawhats AND the Supernovas after 2 years?

    I think most of the bounties change when something gets broad attention in the public
    which is the case after Dressrosa it's public and it's damaging for the Marine and the WG.
    Same as the Enies Lobby incident where everyone got a bounty or raise.

    I think Luffys 300 Million was well deserved and they raised it after Impel Down & the War again to 400 Million and this was all before he mastered Haki.

    And now they just fucked up Doflamingo (an exiled Celestiel Dragon) and they are in a very potent and dangerous alliance (for the WG) with Law...

    First of all the WG don't really know why they beat Doflamingo, they could think that it has something to do with the "National Treasure" of Mariejoa (which is either the Key to the Rio-Porneglyphe or the Last Ancient Weapon and or both IMHO) (Pluton and Poseidon are both known to be either destroyed and Shirahoshi (who basically is on Luffy's site now but the WG doesn't know that)) and they wanted the Information he had...

    Luffy is the son of Dragon, has Nico Robin in his Crew and Sabo (The Second in Command of the Revolutionary Army) helped him on Dressrosa too...

    so I guess Nami, Brook and Chooper will stay the same as before because they didn't do shit... Sanji maybe a raise to 100 Million but probably not because same reason...

    Robin didn't do much either so no need for a raise and I think the WG wants to keep her involvment on the down low...

    Now we come to Franky maybe a raise because of his Pacificta-like abilities which were witnessed by the Marines so a raise to 120-180 Million maybe

    Then comes Sokeking aka God Usopp who had maybe the highest public impact besides Luffy so 100+ Million for him which will piss Sanji off maturely and Zoro will have his fun with this fact too

    Zoro owned Picas Giant twice also very public I think his bounty will be raised to 240-300 Million... and we haven't seen anything serious from him after the time skip and I am hoping for Wano Kuni which is the next big arc with some mature sword fighting action for Zoro (Samurai Kingdom) and it's probably where they will fight Kaido... because Kinemon and Momonosuke reaction to the name Kaido were fishy to say the least

    Law will stay at 440 Million or maybe a raise to 500 Million I think and Luffy's Bounty will go up to 550 (like Ace) or 600 Million...

    and it will stay like this when they will beat Kaido (I think Law will take his position as Yonkuo) and later SH vs. Big Mom, who will then be replaced by Luffy. Who then takes Fishman Island, Alabasta, Dressrosa and maybe Amazon Lily (when the Shichibukai-System gets abolished) under his protection...
    Last edited by Ano; July 10, 2015 at 01:13 AM.

  3. #198
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    Brazil
    Posts
    2,269
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What are the new estimated bounties of the Strawhats AND the Supernovas after 2 years?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ano View Post
    I think most of the bounties change when something gets broad attention in the public
    which is the case after Dressrosa it's public and it's damaging for the Marine and the WG.
    Not exactly. The government covered up the Alabasta incident, and yet Luffy got a bounty raise. And that also played part in the plot: Bellamy explicitly said Luffy's bounty should be fake because they didn't heard anything about it.

    I wonder if Luffy's bounty would have been raised because of the Tenryuubito incident in Shabondy alone. It was only 9 days before Marineford, so the Marines may not have had enough time to announce a new bounty.
    Last edited by Fox666; July 10, 2015 at 09:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

    did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

  4. #199
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What are the new estimated bounties of the Strawhats AND the Supernovas after 2 years?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fox666 View Post
    Not exactly. The government covered up the Alabasta incident, and yet Luffy got a bounty raise. And that also played part in the plot: Bellamy explicitly said Luffy's bounty should be fake because they didn't heard anything about it.
    cover up means literally that their involvment wasn't made public, smoker got a promotion for it. The only people who really known that the SHs were there were vivi, her dad, igaram, his wife, chaka and that bird guy plus Smoker, Tashigi and the rest of the marine and the bad guys

    yes they got a raised because they still were declared a greater tread than Luffys 30 million for the marine so they raised Luffy to 100 million and Zoro to 60 million that's like change on the grandline every halfway decent pirat can reach that, but for example for beating a guy like enel luffy would have gotten atleast a 300 mio bounty because Oda confirmed that if Enel were actually a wanted pirate, he might have had a bounty that could possibly be as high as 500 mio because of his logia... but the marine didn't know and underrestimate him in enies lobby that's what i really mean with something being public...

    Quote Originally Posted by Fox666 View Post
    I wonder if Luffy's bounty would have been raised because of the Tenryuubito incident in Shabondy alone. It was only 3 days before Marineford, so the Marines may not have had enough time to announce a new bounty.
    and that's just wrong luffy alone flew 3 days and 3 nights that's how kumas power works to amazon lily then he was there for one day before he even knew that ace was going to be executed and when he heard the news nyon said that the execution will be in 5 days 3+1+5 is 9 so marinford was atleast 9 days after the Tenryuubito Incident
    Last edited by Ano; July 10, 2015 at 07:26 PM.

  5. #200
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    Brazil
    Posts
    2,269
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What are the new estimated bounties of the Strawhats AND the Supernovas after 2 years?

    Thanks for the clarification. If I am not wrong it took only two days for the Strawhats to get new bounties after the CP9 battle, so maybe that was more than enough. But could the government have considered them as having been eliminated by Kuma on Shabondy?
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

    did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

  6. #201
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What are the new estimated bounties of the Strawhats AND the Supernovas after 2 years?

    mmh I think they were aware that kuma send the SH somewhere but thought that they were beaten. And the Marine were very surprised that Luffy appeared in the marineford.

New Reply
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts