Definetly, Arsenal's and Barca's groups are... OP lol.
Anyway, I never really cared about groups in tournaments. If you wanna be the best, you either beat big teams now, or you do it later, nothing really changes.
---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------
---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------
Here are the group stages for anyone that missed it:
- Group A: Manchester United, Shakhtar Donetsk, Bayer Leverkusen, Real Sociedad
- Group B: Real Madrid, Juventus, Galatasaray, Copenhagen
- Group C: Benfica, Paris St-Germain, Olympiakos, Anderlecht
- Group D: Bayern Munich, CSKA Moscow, Manchester City, Viktoria Plzen
- Group E: Chelsea, Schalke, Basel, Steaua Bucharest
- Group F: Arsenal, Marseille, Borussia Dortmund, Napoli
- Group G: Porto, Atletico Madrid, Zenit St Petersburg, Austria Vienna
- Group H: Barcelona, AC Milan, Ajax, Celtic
Also, it feels like a cheap way to win a tournament.
Not even winning, advancing in a tournament.
Last edited by Hardy; August 29, 2013 at 11:55 AM.
Well, Arsenal are in a hard group again..probably the group of death? Juventus get Madrid, looking forward to that one
Yeah, Ribery! Beating out that Messi.
Everyone wants to play against two lower class teams in the group stages. It's just easier on you. You don't want to be traveling to Siberia or anything, but it happens.
---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------
Originally Posted by Twitter
Imo Barcelona's group is the group of death though.
I wish nothing but the worst for Piers Morgan.
UEFA should get a nutcracker next year, no one could open the damn balls
Last edited by thsv; August 30, 2013 at 01:46 PM.