Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (4/6/15 - 4/12/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Check out the results for the Anime Awards 2014
I dunno...Chelsea has been super boring to watch since forever...it's good they were trying to get their own style of football, but Mourinho is the kind of guy that will have different style of play almost every game. It's funny you say Chelsea are fighters, it's very rare to actually see them fight imo.
Chelsea's defense isn't better than Arsenal's. Confirmed.
Aaaaaaaaaaannndd Liverpool thrash Arsenal 5-1
Bob? You there?
You should've won.
Yep. Been an Inter fan for many years but it's a bit difficult to regularly watch the games especially considering how we've completely dismantled and scrapped our Treble-winning side. It's like the time we sold Ronaldo all over again.
Demichelis isn't top level for years now, and now it's time that City pays that dumb signing. The dude is a freaking turtle.
Time for Bayern Munchen to experience the wrath of LORD BENDTNER.
Is it the best CL final ever??
---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------
Snejider, D.Milito,Pandev, Cambiaso looked world-class under Mou. But everything changed under Benitez.
Also they let talent like Coutinho leave. Sold Snejider. Almost sold Guarin.
They'll take some time to come back to CL. 1CL spot form serieA has been reduced. Also With Roma & Napoli playing some beautiful football.
Last edited by Philia; February 19, 2014 at 09:06 AM.
Euro 2016 Qualification Groups:
- Group A: Netherlands, Czech Republic, Turkey, Latvia, Iceland, Kazakhstan.
- Group B: Bosnia-Hercegovina, Belgium, Israel, Wales, Cyprus, Andorra.
- Group C: Spain, Ukraine, Slovakia, Belarus, FYR Macedonia, Luxembourg.
- Group D: Germany, Republic of Ireland, Poland, Scotland, Georgia, Gibraltar.
- Group E: England, Switzerland, Slovenia, Estonia, Lithuania, San Marino.
- Group F: Greece, Hungary, Romania, Finland, Northern Ireland, Faroe Islands.
- Group G: Russia, Sweden, Austria, Montenegro, Moldova, Liechtenstein.
- Group H: Italy, Croatia, Norway, Bulgaria, Azerbaijan, Malta.
- Group I: Portugal, Denmark, Serbia, Armenia, Albania.
Not a single interesting group.
You've got a few groups there with either 2 good teams( E, F, G, I) or 3(H, A, and maybe C). The rest should be quite straightforward. Fingers crossed England doesn't screw up somewhere.
Van Payme & Wayne Money are the greediest striking partnership ever.
Surprised that no one here said anything about Shrek's new bumper contract.
Rooney in five and a half years' time.