Just came to notice that Isayama seem to put a lot of foreshadowing into panels.
Following the same principles as Eren - Reiner and Bert = Shifters
Look who is shown when the Armored Titan is mentioned as well as the Colossal.
Christa being referred as God.
Last 2 Panels.
Hanjis reaction to the name Ymir.
Her and Levi are the ones who found Ilses last words.
Thing is, if we go by such potential hints:
Last edited by niichan; July 06, 2013 at 11:08 AM.
Nice work. Probably more will come in the near future ^^
i dont get what is being foreshadowed in 4,7,8
Anyway, Christa = Referred to as Goddess////// Pastor Nick, a member of the Church tells she has the knowledge about the Titans in the Walls, the same Walls the Church worship.
Rivaille and Hanji found Ilses Notebook which contains the name Ymir and the events that occured in her last moments, the name was later mentioned right in front of them.
Rivaille and Hanji know that Ymir is worshipped and referred to as Great.
As for 8:
3rd Panel, "If we would have known what kind of hell would have awaited us, we wouldn't have chosen to become Soldiers."
Soldier Theme is mainly used for Annie,Bertholdt and Reiner.
During Training, Reiner said Annie isn't cut out to be a Soldier.
And at the same Training she said she doesn't want to play Soldier.
Bertholdt said he and Reiner are no Soldiers but Warriors.
Remember that Reiner has developed a split personality, he believe to be part of the Humans despite being a Titan.
I believe it's not too farfetched to say they are metaphors for:
Soldier = Human
Warrior = Titan
It also works with Annies Dilemma.
She claims she is a failure of a Warrior, yet she doesn't wanna be a Soldier.
Anyway, point is, the term Soldier is used ALOT for those 3.
"If only I hadn't met you guys, I would have gotten away without having to worry about who's next.
Reiner,Annie, Bertholdt. The 3 Main Antagonists shown so far who caused chaos after chaos.
Point is, in both Panels, we also see Sasha mixed into the group of the Shifters.
Funny thing is, Connie was also there crouching on the Floor yet only those 4 are shown.
Why not Connie?Simple.
If Isayama would have drawn Connie standing, he'd be within the group, instead he is on the floor.
Connie was not supposed to be shown with them as those sentences were meant to those 4 so yes I do believe that Sasha = 4th Shifter alongside Reiner,Bertholdt and Annie.
"The royal government has declared that manifesting any interest in the outside world would be taboo."
"The king is just chickening out, end of story."
"...You're right. But is it the only reason?"
Booyah. Guess who says that waaaay back in Chapter 1? ARMIN.
Oh I love him.
Thread title should be more like "Foreshadowing" or something :P
---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------
Sasha can't be part of Reiner's group, otherwise this:
will not happen.
So I dunno if there is a meaning behind this:
The first two, whether they mean anything or not, is sooooo obviously intentional...
The third one has relations, but not sure if intentional and/or implicit... Though I'd say if she really did turn out to be something, then the third one is definitely intentional and implicit, haha.
Are you sure you aren't looking too deep into this and making something out of thin air? These could simply be coincidences or the author running out of poses to draw :P
Thats what they were saying to the guy who figured out that R&B were collosal and armored titan.
First panel: too different, that thing is not even similar to Sasha.
Second panel: a lot of people spoiling the raws thinked that Ymir titan was Sasha. It's not.
Third panel: LOL.
I think Sasha will turn into a titan. I don't mean a shifter, but probably an abnormal at least.
- She's been absent in the latest chapters
- She's the only known rookie not in Eren's rescue squad
- She's had an entire chapter dedicated to her. How many characters have had this privilege? (One. Ilse!)
- In that same chapter we got to know her backstory (if you read Naruto, that usually means the author is done with the character and so she can be killed without problem)
- In that same chapter we got to know the reason for her polite speech and she finally stops talking like that
- In that same chapter she redeems herself and fulfills her purpose (turning into a brave young woman) AND meets her family so she can demonstrate how she's changed
- Her voracious appetite reminds us of titans
- The foreshadowing panels above
- Everyone loves her as a character. It would be a heavy blow to us if she died / became a titan
- It's been proven humans can be turned into titans by someone else / higher powers
So here's what I think will happen: After this mission, whether Eren is rescued or not, the Scouting Legion comes back and finds out many soldiers (like Mike) as well as Sasha are MIA. Ape Titan (or someone else) turns Sasha and her fellow villagers into titans in the background (so there's no time for Sasha to send a message alerting the Legion that she's safe). Cue drama when they find out she's become a titan.
- Connie (who's closest to Sasha) will be the first to realize she's become a titan. Why? Because he'll make the connection to the titans (his mom) in his own village and will reach the conclusion that his family was probably met with the same fate as Sasha's. Cue more drama.
And it would be fucked up if only a few villagers including her became titans and she ate her father (and had to watch it as it happened, powerlessly, just like Ymir).
So here's the idea. Sasha will become a titan, a very troublesome one. Maybe they'll manage to capture her or communicate with her so Hanji can advance on her investigation about titans, I dunno. Thoughts? (=
Last edited by mikasaaa; August 12, 2013 at 04:05 AM.
That's all I'm going to say about that