Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (2/23/15 - 3/1/15).
! Visit the new forums for Tokyo Ghoul and The Gamer!
Forum News: Vote in the final phase of the Anime Awards 2014
How would you rank the Konoha 12 now if we take them one on one?
Rank them according to the number of victories they may gain in the one on one battle where no one is at a disadvantage and is restricted in using his/her full potential techniques...Fair batllefield...
Here I go:
1. Naruto - well he can even beat the Konoha 11 by himself!...Bijuudama!
2. Sasuke - EMS , only Naruto can beat him
3. Lee - the gates can own anybody below...pretty fast!
4. Neji - a genius Hyuuga who can beat anybody below. Great both in offense and defense
5. Choji - you may hit me by putting him in this spot now but his butterfly mode can own anybody below. With his dad he had a combat with Gedo. And he almost chopped Kakuzu under him....freaking strong...one on one in a serious fight now I believe he can beat Shikamaru. Shadow tech isn't that offensive. He can just expand and boom.
6. Shikamaru - the smartest among them and wins fights brilliantly. As a team he's the best in leadership but one on one others above can beat him.
7. Shino - his insects can tell.
8. Kiba - he and akamaru can beat people below.
9. Sakura - great physical strength. surely he can beat the other girls below. one punch can make a huge difference.
That's how I perceive the ranking.
Surely we can vary in opinions.
So what's your list?
Last edited by naruto the best; May 23, 2013 at 06:44 AM.
I think next chapter sakura is about to jump a couple levels..like number 5
A one on one fight really has so many other factor to take into consideration as we could tell who would win.
For example the environment, the preperation time, available weapons, any rules, ...
In a plain field, with no shadows except your own, Shikamaru pretty much is screwed against everyone except the girls. But in a thick forest he would own everyone (except maybe Shino) with his strategies, traps and everything.
So it's kinda hard to tell.
^Yeah it's hard to rank so let's take the battlefield fairly where no one is at a disadvantage.
Plain battlefield where everybody has the ability and no restrictions to use their jutsus.
Thanks for the insight!
I'm going for the edit....
Last edited by naruto the best; May 23, 2013 at 06:45 AM.
As for Neji.............well, you saw what Kishi did to the guy who I believe is the best fighter outside the main characters(Sasuke and Naruto).
Team Gai were hyped to be the best of the bunch before the Chunnin Exams in the first part. And look at them now.
One dead in an underwhelming manner. One nondescript for the ENTIRE manga. And the other a spectator in this arc.
I agree with the Neji part....so sad for him...
As for the team Gai we still have Rock Lee. I believe with those gates he can blow even Shikamaru's ass as his shadow tech doesn't have an answer to Lee's incredible speed. Hope Kishi gives him some spotlight in the future, oh this wouldn't happen the Hokages are around already. Plus Sasuke enters the picture!
(Starts fighting Madara. Then rocks suddenly come hurtling at them)
(Far off...Sakura punches into the ground and rocks come up. Then she punches them at Madara.)
Naruto:What is she doing?
Madara:She's throwing rocks at me!
Later on after the battle.......
Sakura:We beat Madara!
Sasuke:No. I and Naruto beat Madara. You were throwing rocks.
Sakura:THOSE WERE BIG ROCKS!
As for the list its:
Tenten (she has that super fan now right?)
yea i am interested to see what kind of asspull powerup sakura has for us
if she is on equal footing with naruto and sasuke as far as power i will probably stop reading and never read this manga again
but if she is just to the tsunade-level of power or so, then i will be skeptical but i will still continue reading