Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/11/15 - 5/17/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
Let me tell you why...
- The Handicaps!
The Juubi now is weaker than the one the Sage fought, since it doesn't completely have the 8 and 9 tails' chakra.
- It only has a tentacle's worth of the 8 tails chakra.
- It only has a small small portion of the 9 tails chakra; i.e. the gold and silver brothers were swallowed.
- It was being controlled by Madara and Obito for some time now. It's just now gaining consciousness.
Right now it only has 6 Tomoe instead of 9 tomoe in it's Sharingan/Rinnegan Eye so that also shows the lack of power:
6 Tomoe here
9 Tomoe here
- This isn't even it's full size yet it is what...60x the size of the Kyuubi and 8-tails?
Now Let's look at the power it's able to show even without all the chakra it needs for it's perfect form.
1) The Juubi itself is natural energy...and as shown in this image...it's continuously gathering natural energy, because it's pretty much the master of Natural Energy...So it's absorbing the earth around it basically to substitute for the lack of 2 bijuus not in it's possession.
- It's tearing up the landscape like it's nothing and treating the 2 bijuu like ragdolls.
- It's a speedy mofo
- It shoots tailed beast beams, essentially making bijuu bombs look stupid.
- It's making fissures between mountains.
- The entire Shinobi World is needed to fight it...just look at that...
- It meat-shielded the entire shinboi world.
- With every increase in level, the more natural energy it's absorbing/or creating...and essentially it has enough natural energy to be another planet at this point...and it continues to grow in strength.
- ART!!!! (Tribute to Deidara) That's literally like 100x bigger than Deidara's human suicide bomb technique....and it's leveling thousands of mountains.
- It leveled a whole city in one Milli-second.
- It has really good range of attack, a wide attack radius.
- Now these may be fodder, but the Juubi is inflicting damage on a massive scale. This is a war so you can't just have every damn main character die in the first 50 pages...you need fodder to show power level. Who cares if main characters aren't dying as much and only Neji has bit the dust so far...the Juubi is killing PEOPLE...SHINOBI
IT KILLED A MAIN CHARACTER
- When's the last time you saw a Bijuu kill a main character? Never! Give the Juubi some credit.
- Once again...It's killing people left right and center...more people that've have died in the last 30 chapters than in any time in this manga...give the Juubi some credit.
- It could've wiped out the alliance right here. But Bee later saves them.
- It meat shields the entire shinobi world (1-tail chakra mode powered up) + Naruto in Bijuu mode
- It creates Tornadoes and Monsoons and Lightning even in it's severely imperfect form.
- The only reason any of them survived that is because of Naruto using some of the power of all the Bijuus to protect them...which essentially drains him of his own power.
- After all that...it's able to power up again.
- The Shinobi world is once again saved by someone, i.e., this time it's Minato.
It takes 4 Undead Hokage just to keep this thing from killing everyone.
- IT CAN MAKE MINI JUUBIS!!!! WHAT OTHER BIJUU COULD DO THAT? NONE!
- The Mini Juubis can grow to regular Bijuu size...how cool is that!
- It can purge a strengthened Amaterasu
Can the Juubi get some credit...please.
Last edited by narutotheory; June 20, 2013 at 08:09 AM.
Credit denied because it looks like it has somehow been ripped from Hueco Mundo instead of something that belongs into the Narutoverse
Why people try to diminish I will never know but yes the juubi is the most powerful thing ever seen in this manga, no physical attack from a shinobi will take it down. Sealing it is their only option
doesnt make it any less boring to read about, its this giant invincible mindless thing...yay!
The Juubi SHOULD be able to nonstop rapidfire Bijuudama the earth around it... it can easily withstand such explosions, but the Shinobi Alliance lacks the jutsu to continually stop an endless barrage. So the Juubi is sort of nerfed out of necessity. It's unfortunate that, in Kishi's current manga, no one can fight without being nerfed... Naruto's Bijuu Mode can teleport instantly, but will NEVER win a fight by speed blitzing anyone important. Edo Madara refuses to use the same technique twice, even though he COULD decide to drop meteors. He also refuses to use his other MS Jutsu, and doesn't use the Rinnegan for anything besides absorbing techniques. Obito is even worse, really only using his Kamui. He clearly has countless other hax jutsu (Rinnegan, Mokuton, powerful Genjutsu capable of controlling Kage-level opponents, etc).
Now Obito is somehow in a standoff against KAKASHI, and Madara is just sitting there pouting while people attempt to take down the all-powerful Juubi... doesn't change the fact that, if Madara FOUGHT, he + the Juubi would have dealt with the Alliance ages ago.
Madara used the metor 2x times
I strongly suggest you to put some spoiler tags if you intend to post so many pictures.
@Rln- if you go by the wiki, according to that the meteor thing was actually madara using an extremely high level of bansho tenin to pull a meteor from orbit or nearby, not a doton that creates it from nowhere, so if there aren't any more meteors then he actually can't use it again, that said nothing stops him from using perfect susano'o, he might have been doing that to avoid breaking control with the juubi, but now he just isn't fighting, I'm sure we will be seeing it, maybe he will even equip it to the juubi.
Anyways, I'm impressed enough by the juubi, it's devastating, that wood tech implies that it's technically capable of any jutsu if channeled through it. That thing is a tank creating infinite chakra, and not even finished reassembling itself yet. I am not disappointed in it at all, a lot of fights/chars don't live up to the hype in this series, but the juubi is not one of them, it's very well done.
sad to admit, but the sanbi had more of an edge in the filler arc.
its supposed to be able to do as much as its done, but for such a monster i expected literally utter destruction of the ninja world before the hokage arrived, no matter how powerful the kyuubi powered shinobi were they should of died and not putting up a fight.
the kyuubi did the same damage to konoha and it has way less chakra then it