Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/11/15 - 5/17/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
New Reply
Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1305

Thread: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13

  1. #1291
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudobito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Soul King Palace
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,431
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    That's debatable, actually. And I'm not sayin this out of bias. Itachi would have likely fared better. We don't even know how much power was required to break the black gravitational ball; for all we know Itachi was playing it safe by having Naruto and Bee use their strongest jutsu.

    More Kabuto's fault than Nagato's, honestly. Kabuto was the one controlling Nagato and everything he did, and I remember Kabuto wondering what jutsu to use and what jutsu Nagato knew.
    Fared better ? Well, maybe. I'm sure he would have done better. He managed to impair the Rinnegan's shared vision but if that was Nagato in control of his own actions instead of Kabuto then things would have been different. ( Only if Nagato was in a true fight against Itachi )

    As you've said Kabuto is more at fault. A non-Rinnegan wielder was forcing a mindless Nagato to use his abilities. Kabuto knows some of its abilities but he's actually never used them himself. Though, Nagato's lack of muscle memory was the biggest handicap here.

    ---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Thanks to Sasuke. It took teamwork for Naruto and Sasuke to be effective, and who knows how the fight would have went if it weren't for Kaguya. Madara being more seasoned would have meant more trouble for them both.
    Madara used only two Rinnegan abilities in this whole fight ;

    Chibaku Tensei and Limbo.

    Naruto has countered both attacks.
    Sasuke could do nothing about Limbo and Naruto was able to intercept them with his Shadow Clones.
    Sasuke with his PS was able to destroy 2-3 CTs but he did not have time to destroy the others since IT was about to be cast and he had to protect Naruto from getting caught into the genjutsu. Though, that's not the actual point, Naruto was then able to destroy the remaining meteorites in one swoop showing that he was able to counter CT as well. He could just have simply shielded himself using his Truthseeker Orbs if he wanted but he also had to destroy them so as to save the alliance members from the Meteorites' impact.

    In the end, he countered two of the strongest known Rinnegan abilities, that's undeniable.

    Quote Quote:
    But even then, he should have been able to react in time. I'm pretty sure Minato and Raikage could have avoided being trapped by the chameleon without needing sensing abilities thanks to their reflexes and speed... something that Naruto's been hyped to have surpassed whenever he uses the Kyuubi's chakra.

    Dunno if he could have avoided the chameleon unless he could sense the tongue grabbing him.
    How ? It's invisible.

    Naruto was also in mid-air at that moment. With no Sage Mode's ability to sense chakra, no way he could have avoided getting trapped when he also had 100% of his focus on Nagato.

  2. #1292
    MH Senpai 神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    35,328
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13

    Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Minato would FTG out immediately but that's S/T which naruto didn't have. Plus minato was a sensor type as well. I don't really know about raikage. I guess he could just blast his way out or the chameleon wouldn't be able to touch him because of his lightning armor. Thing is nagato moved to him immediately and used human path. Naruto didn't even understand how he was stuck in the first place. I'm not saying it wasn't bad, but its not a situation that happened due to naruto being incompetent or something.
    Dunno, but I could see him reacting to the chameleon before it completely gets him even without using Hiraishin. I mean, I have yet to see ANYONE react as fast as Minato did when Tobi creeped up behind him, and if it weren't for the Sharingan and Kamui, Tobi would be headless.

    I'm talking about speed and reflexes, not power and jutsu. Again, Naruto's speed and reflexes have been exaggerated far too much, even though he did have an increase in speed after KYuubi became Naruto's butt buddy.



    Quote Quote:
    Dunno. Seems like he just absorbed the rasengan or maybe the chakra arm didn't get into his preta sphere. Naruto was also busy trying to prevent his soul from being sucked out.
    If he could make rasengan, which is more complex, he should be able to attack with chakra arm. I forgot if Naruto's arms were pinned or not though, but I'm assuming not as he was tugging his soul back? Could be wrong.




    Quote Quote:
    Yeah, but the basic thing was having to fight tough guys. Its not like Tobi was using the bijuu's abilities on just any shinobi or that he was getting chakra thanks to the rinnegan. These guys actually had the bijuu while alive. The chakra/KG would have been theirs if they hadn't been captured. Assuming they died with their bijuu, technically they'll be able to access the full power under edo tensei.
    The shared eyesight was the only plus IMO but even that isn't a game changer anymore. Naruto has clones strong enough to negate that advantage.
    His clones fought madara's limbo clones evenly even though they couldn't see and the limbo clones had shared vision. He also has frog kata which makes the shared vision useless.
    They were tough because of the Rinnegan. Without the Rinnegan, they'd just be normal shinobi relying only on what they know and have in their arsenal. The Rinnegan may not have boosted Tobi's own fighting power, but it boosted Tobi and was the reason why Naruto and Bee almost lost.

    Would they have? I highly doubt it, especially when they died when the bijuu (who are living and aren't part of the jinchuuriki) were extracted.

    Shared eyesight was one of the many pluses. Sharingan also helped them react to Naruto and Bee as well. I'm not sure if clones are enough, especially against the likes of Sasuke. I dunno if Sasuke can see natural energy though, but I'm not sure how Limbo works. I'm assuming it uses natural energy, but I'm likely wrong.

    Quote Quote:
    Tobi did have issues controlling the beasts occasionally though.
    Handicapped even more, even though Naruto was likely the main reason why. The fight would have likely been in Tobi's favor if it weren't for plot induced nerfs like Tobi being unable to use Rinnegan jutsu due to the chakra needed to control the Edo Tensei and the bijuu. If Tobi could absorb chakra, use Shinra Tensei, and even Bansho Tenin, Naruto and co. would be in even bigger trouble.




    Quote Quote:
    I know he did, however we saw that when he went bijuu, he could withstand and even repel ST. Then base naruto managed to withstand it again with the help of his clones.
    I know, and I think current Naruto can withstand the shinra tensei too when he knows it's coming. I doubt he can do anything against the shinra tensei that leveled a village, but I can't see Naruto not withstanding it if he's prepared.

    Quote Quote:
    If we are talking about his current strength, the animals wouldn't pose the slightest problem. He can defeat the lot of them just using regular sage mode. He just needed to focus on pein himself.
    The dog is the only worthy summon but pein used a multiplication jutsu on it. TSB negates jutsu so attacks from the TSB should be able to defeat it. He has shikaku's magnet release which has natural sealing abilities as well. His TSB work as seals also (he used them to restrict madara's original limbo Clone and BZ as well)
    I believe the same even back then during their fight, but it would use up his chakra for clones and jutsu. Even without those abilities from the bijuu, I've always thought Naruto could deal with the multiplying dogs. Out of bias.



    Quote Quote:
    Well yeah he surpassed them in speed. I don't think his reflexes in that form was all that. The way I saw it, as long as he could see, he'd be fast enough to dodge/counter. Which I don't think is attributed to reflexes but rather his superior speed which would bail him out. Sage mode gives enhanced reflexes. He doesn't need to see to react, when attacked he can counter but his speed isn't as fast as his BCM.
    His BCM was basically speed and raw power along with ridiculous amounts of chakra.
    Both have immense individual advantages, so combining both (even pre rikudo power up), made him a match for anyone.
    Same, especially when he had all the advantages in dodging Raikage like warning and already moving. Sage Mode combined with Kyuubi's chakra mode would make it pretty hard for nearly anyone to land a hit on Naruto, except for maybe Sharingan Minato. Benefit of Sage Mode being like Sharingan that can sense and the speed of Kyuubi's chakra should be enough that even Madara at his most powerful should have immense difficulty.


    Quote Quote:
    I'm not actually talking about the whole fight. I'm talking about when naruto encountered Madara's rinnegan abilities. After gai and Madara's fight, Naruto attacked Madara, he dodged limbo (rinnegan) at point blank and preta didn't save Madara from the FRS. Naruto's clones could match the limbo ones, and he used FRS/BD to obliterate the multiple CT. Sasuke's involvement mostly came when he ported Madara for their attacks.
    Did Madara even try to use preta's ability? Plot induced stupidity is what kept Madara from dominating, so I'm not sure if it's fair to say he can't absorb unless he himself admits it.

    Apart from that, did Sasuke or Naruto hurt Madara? I only remember Madara, after recovering, taking damage when they worked together.





    Quote Quote:
    I guess so. Although if even that doesn't qualify as a weakness, its more proof that rinnegan isn't Naruto's weakness.
    Given that he consistently has trouble with it, it does show Rinnegan is his weakness, if nothing else. Prior to the war, genjutsu would have been Naruto's weakness because he has shown inability to break out, but now he has the Kyuubi to save him. Without the Rinnegan now, no one has any chance of beating Naruto. Assuming he uses full power, that is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudobito View Post
    Fared better ? Well, maybe. I'm sure he would have done better. He managed to impair the Rinnegan's shared vision but if that was Nagato in control of his own actions instead of Kabuto then things would have been different. ( Only if Nagato was in a true fight against Itachi )
    I know, which is why I don't use the fight as an indicator of how Nagato would do, as much as I dislike him. But aren't you saying the same thing I did, done/fared better?

    Quote Quote:
    As you've said Kabuto is more at fault. A non-Rinnegan wielder was forcing a mindless Nagato to use his abilities. Kabuto knows some of its abilities but he's actually never used them himself. Though, Nagato's lack of muscle memory was the biggest handicap here.
    I think you're the first or second out of countless members to actually agree with me - it was Kabuto's fault, not Nagato's legs'. Or at least, meet me halfway through as I still think the legs didn't hurt Nagato once Kabuto took over. He went from being unable to do anything but stand up while in control to running and supporting extra weight after Kabuto took over.

    Quote Quote:
    Madara used only two Rinnegan abilities in this whole fight ;

    Chibaku Tensei and Limbo.

    Naruto has countered both attacks.
    Sasuke could do nothing about Limbo and Naruto was able to intercept them with his Shadow Clones.
    Sasuke with his PS was able to destroy 2-3 CTs but he did not have time to destroy the others since IT was about to be cast and he had to protect Naruto from getting caught into the genjutsu. Though, that's not the actual point, Naruto was then able to destroy the remaining meteorites in one swoop showing that he was able to counter CT as well. He could just have simply shielded himself using his Truthseeker Orbs if he wanted but he also had to destroy them so as to save the alliance members from the Meteorites' impact.
    Wasn't Sasuke countering limbo and fighting on par with it? I'm confused as I remember Sasuke dealing with limbo just as well as Naruto was. Basically Sasuke has countered chibaku tensei and limbo.

    Weren't the rocks and stuff falling? Easier to destroy them especially when you have the bijuu enhancing your power. Sasuke seemed to have been flying down rather than focusing on destroying the rubbles, but I admittedly forgot the specifics.

    Quote Quote:
    In the end, he countered two of the strongest known Rinnegan abilities, that's undeniable.
    So has Sasuke, and both have had to work together to damage Madara.




    Quote Quote:
    How ? It's invisible.

    Naruto was also in mid-air at that moment. With no Sage Mode's ability to sense chakra, no way he could have avoided getting trapped when he also had 100% of his focus on Nagato.
    oh right, it grabbed Naruto while it was invisible.... Forgot that.



    Anyway, are you two sure you wanna debate about the war arc stuff with me? I seem to not remember a lot that has happened and don't care much to reread the arc as I do not want to relive the disappointment. If you two are looking for a good debate, you'll probably be wasting your time against me. Just saying. Plus, I'm just not into debating about these things anymore as I was months ago. :\

    Same

  3. #1293
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Holt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Pot of Gold
    Country
    Nigeria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,654
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Dunno, but I could see him reacting to the chameleon before it completely gets him even without using Hiraishin. I mean, I have yet to see ANYONE react as fast as Minato did when Tobi creeped up behind him, and if it weren't for the Sharingan and Kamui, Tobi would be headless.
    True. There was even the fight with raikage where his reflexes showed through as well. On top of that he was a sensor and had hiraishin. Then he even learnt sage mode. If we were going by normal rules, logically speaking, it shouldn't even be possible to touch him.

    Quote Quote:
    I'm talking about speed and reflexes, not power and jutsu. Again, Naruto's speed and reflexes have been exaggerated far too much, even though he did have an increase in speed after KYuubi became Naruto's butt buddy.
    I don't really think so though. IIRC its only his speed that was hyped. Raikage praised him for dodging his fastest attack but he already warned him prior.
    I dunno about reflexes. Like I said earlier, to me it just seemed that if he saw, he could dodge because of his superior speed. The sharingan works in a similar way. It doesn't give the users reflexes per se, but if they look at an attack coming, they can predict so they react in a way that seems like they have superior reflexes when in reality they don't.


    Quote Quote:
    If he could make rasengan, which is more complex, he should be able to attack with chakra arm. I forgot if Naruto's arms were pinned or not though, but I'm assuming not as he was tugging his soul back? Could be wrong.
    Well naruto's arms weren't exactly pinned but nagato was out of his reach. Dunno why he didn't use chakra arms. I guess its just one of those things.


    Quote Quote:
    Would they have? I highly doubt it, especially when they died when the bijuu (who are living and aren't part of the jinchuuriki) were extracted.
    Well, I think they still have it. Minato did die (sort of) with half of kyuubi inside him. When he was revived, he still had it and this time could actually use its full power. I think its because he was edo that he could instantly use the power. We know that only perfect jins can use their full bijuu form without repercussions and we know that if a Jin that hasn't forged a connection with the bijuu goes full beast mode, they die. Edo tensei already brings back the dead so there are no effects of going fill bijuu assuming said bijuu was already in the shinobi when they died.


    That's why ET is so haxxed IMO. The people brought back can literally fight with everything they have without worries. There's no pain, they don't die, they have almost unlimited stamina/chakra, dangerous jutsu can be used without a care etc.
    Breaks all the limits that the living shinobi have.


    Quote Quote:
    Shared eyesight was one of the many pluses. Sharingan also helped them react to Naruto and Bee as well. I'm not sure if clones are enough, especially against the likes of Sasuke. I dunno if Sasuke can see natural energy though, but I'm not sure how Limbo works. I'm assuming it uses natural energy, but I'm likely wrong.

    Rinnegan can't see natural energy. Madara said sasuke could see limbo thanks to the rinnegan as that was what madara was using for the jutsu. Well limbo was pretty vague, but madara said they were clones in the invisible world or something but nothing about natural energy. If it was so, naruto would actually be able to see them.

    Well what I meant about the clones negating the shared eyesight is that for the eyesight thing to even be a factor, sasuke has to be channeling his rinnegan through something or someone. As long as its not sasuke (who original Naruto would engage), any other source can be defeated with naruto's clones.


    Quote Quote:
    Handicapped even more, even though Naruto was likely the main reason why. The fight would have likely been in Tobi's favor if it weren't for plot induced nerfs like Tobi being unable to use Rinnegan jutsu due to the chakra needed to control the Edo Tensei and the bijuu. If Tobi could absorb chakra, use Shinra Tensei, and even Bansho Tenin, Naruto and co. would be in even bigger trouble.
    That would be way too haxxed though.
    Well if Tobi wanted to go that route, I guess he wouldn't have been able to manifest the full forms. The bijuu themselves shouldn't be able to use the rinnegan paths (didn't their eyes remain normal in full bijuu mode? Not sure) so obito would likely have to channel it through jins in human form. Either way it would be a handful for naruto and co. By the end of the day, I think everyone from obito to naruto's team would be so worn out that no one can move anymore.


    Quote Quote:
    I know, and I think current Naruto can withstand the shinra tensei too when he knows it's coming. I doubt he can do anything against the shinra tensei that leveled a village, but I can't see Naruto not withstanding it if he's prepared.
    Well he should. He has the TSB for the huge ST. The TSB protected obito from four juubi BD going off in an enclosed space and it didn't even shake. A juubi BD was even capable of destroying far off villages or so. Naruto could probably just expand one in front of him and be completely fine.


    Quote Quote:
    Did Madara even try to use preta's ability? Plot induced stupidity is what kept Madara from dominating, so I'm not sure if it's fair to say he can't absorb unless he himself admits it.
    I think he knew preta wouldn't save him from that. I mean from the instant he saw the FRS, he knew he was in deep shit. He ran away, then tried to use limbo. I guess it hit him before he could use preta or he did and it wasn't enough.


    Quote Quote:
    Apart from that, did Sasuke or Naruto hurt Madara? I only remember Madara, after recovering, taking damage when they worked together.
    Well yeah but that was a result of his powers as the juubi Jin not rinnegan abilities. I know they needed teamwork for harming madara, but individually, both naruto and sasuke were capable of dealing with his rinnegan abilities one way or the other.

  4. #1294
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudobito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Soul King Palace
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,431
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Wasn't Sasuke countering limbo and fighting on par with it? I'm confused as I remember Sasuke dealing with limbo just as well as Naruto was. Basically Sasuke has countered chibaku tensei and limbo.
    Nope. Sasuke was not fighting the Limbo shadows at all and he kept yelling at Naruto to concentrate on them but he never actually got into a fight with them. Naruto had mostly been taking care of them in all of these occassions. During the fight, Madara firstly used a Limbo shadow to block Naruto's Staff from hitting him and he later used it again to switch with the Limbo when Naruto & Sasuke attempted to seal him and Naruto himself told Sasuke that he would take charge of it by sealing it with his Jiton Rasengan.
    Lastly, after gaining 4 Limbo shadows due to possessing both eyes, Naruto used 4 Shadow Clones to combat the 4 Limbo shadows and that's all. Sasuke never fought them except when he threw his sword at the Limbo on the first occassion but it had no effect at all.

    Quote Quote:
    Weren't the rocks and stuff falling? Easier to destroy them especially when you have the bijuu enhancing your power. Sasuke seemed to have been flying down rather than focusing on destroying the rubbles, but I admittedly forgot the specifics.
    Not really. Naruto actually used his Truthseeker Orbs and added the Rasenshuriken's power to it. I don't know why he called it Tailed Beast Bomb Rasenshuriken at all since it was a Truthseeker Orb. ( It's probably because he didn't even know how the Truthseeker Orbs are called lol )

    Ditto for when he used 6 of his Truthseeker Orbs. He expanded them and added the Rasenshuriken's power to them. ( You'll see there aren't any TSBs behind his back at that moment and later during the fight after IT ended, they returned back to him ) What's even more confusing is that when he first used the attack, he had called for Kurama's help and I'm not sure what Kurama actually did here. Truthseeker Orbs don't explode but rather than that, they expand to a much greater size ( first panel ) and they go back to their original size ( second panel ) and they return back to their user. Anything that get into contact with them when they expand are erased just like Onoki's Jinton but as you can see, Naruto's Truthseeker Orbs + Rasenshuriken's AOE easily dwarf that of Oonoki's Jinton.

    But it was just to show that it was actually Naruto's own power in this situation and not that of the Tailed Beasts. Naruto used his TSBs though what is still confusing is why Naruto called for Kurama on the first time where he launched a single Truthseeker Orb Rasenshuriken but not on the second time where he launched six of them. :/

    Though since we're talking about how the Rinnegan is Naruto's "weakness", in an actual fight with a Rinnegan user, it would be quite innappropriate to launch meteorites at him since he can simply shield himself with his TSBs.

    Quote Quote:
    Anyway, are you two sure you wanna debate about the war arc stuff with me? I seem to not remember a lot that has happened and don't care much to reread the arc as I do not want to relive the disappointment. If you two are looking for a good debate, you'll probably be wasting your time against me. Just saying. Plus, I'm just not into debating about these things anymore as I was months ago. :\
    Anyways, if you got time, I suggest you watch the anime episodes focusing on the war arc instead of re-reading the war arc.
    Last edited by Rikudobito; January 11, 2015 at 06:06 AM.

  5. #1295
    MH Senpai 神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    35,328
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13

    Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    True. There was even the fight with raikage where his reflexes showed through as well. On top of that he was a sensor and had hiraishin. Then he even learnt sage mode. If we were going by normal rules, logically speaking, it shouldn't even be possible to touch him.
    Yep, and without the Sharingan or Kyuubi to help him. Surprise attacks wouldn't even work on him thanks to being able to sense chakra.



    Quote Quote:
    I don't really think so though. IIRC its only his speed that was hyped. Raikage praised him for dodging his fastest attack but he already warned him prior.
    I dunno about reflexes. Like I said earlier, to me it just seemed that if he saw, he could dodge because of his superior speed. The sharingan works in a similar way. It doesn't give the users reflexes per se, but if they look at an attack coming, they can predict so they react in a way that seems like they have superior reflexes when in reality they don't.
    Someone kept hyping his reflexes in Konohagakure Arena, especially in that Naruto vs. Sasuke thread. Naruto's speed hasn't been consistent enough to impress me, and him dodging Raikage was not impressive because he had all the help in the world to dodge.





    Quote Quote:
    Well naruto's arms weren't exactly pinned but nagato was out of his reach. Dunno why he didn't use chakra arms. I guess its just one of those things.
    Try to punch Nagato but for momentum to give the chakra arm punch more power? He could have done more than just rasengan.




    Quote Quote:
    Well, I think they still have it. Minato did die (sort of) with half of kyuubi inside him. When he was revived, he still had it and this time could actually use its full power. I think its because he was edo that he could instantly use the power. We know that only perfect jins can use their full bijuu form without repercussions and we know that if a Jin that hasn't forged a connection with the bijuu goes full beast mode, they die. Edo tensei already brings back the dead so there are no effects of going fill bijuu assuming said bijuu was already in the shinobi when they died.
    But the soul had half of the Kyuubi with it as they were sealed together. The bijuu and jinchuuriki were not sealed together or died together, only the jinchuuriki died. The bijuu were controlled by Tobi when they were in their jinchuuriki, as you can see by the chains and all. Once Naruto took out the chakra rod, Tobi couldn't control them, and the bijuu went away back to the Mazou. Rinnegan is the reason why the Edo jinchuuriki had their bijuu.


    Quote Quote:
    That's why ET is so haxxed IMO. The people brought back can literally fight with everything they have without worries. There's no pain, they don't die, they have almost unlimited stamina/chakra, dangerous jutsu can be used without a care etc.
    Breaks all the limits that the living shinobi have.
    Yep, there's only one or two ways to defeat them. Sealing and making them attain peace. :\ Latter is cheesy beyond belief. That is, if the caster isn't willing to cancel Edo TEnsei.




    Quote Quote:
    Rinnegan can't see natural energy. Madara said sasuke could see limbo thanks to the rinnegan as that was what madara was using for the jutsu. Well limbo was pretty vague, but madara said they were clones in the invisible world or something but nothing about natural energy. If it was so, naruto would actually be able to see them.

    Well what I meant about the clones negating the shared eyesight is that for the eyesight thing to even be a factor, sasuke has to be channeling his rinnegan through something or someone. As long as its not sasuke (who original Naruto would engage), any other source can be defeated with naruto's clones.
    I'm not sure how Limbo was used though, hence why I'm wondering if Sharrinnegan can see natural energy, if Limbo uses part of it. All I understand (likely incorrectly) is that only Naruto could deal damage to the Limbo clones.

    Depends on how smart they are. Naruto's clones won't necessarily mean almost all opponents will lose. He had the benefit of fighting Edo Tensei who were taken over by Kabuto, who was running several Edos at once and had to think of jutsu to use. But then, I'm not sure if anyone can actually come close to Naruto's power if he went all out.




    Quote Quote:
    That would be way too haxxed though.
    Well if Tobi wanted to go that route, I guess he wouldn't have been able to manifest the full forms. The bijuu themselves shouldn't be able to use the rinnegan paths (didn't their eyes remain normal in full bijuu mode? Not sure) so obito would likely have to channel it through jins in human form. Either way it would be a handful for naruto and co. By the end of the day, I think everyone from obito to naruto's team would be so worn out that no one can move anymore.
    Tobi was pretty haxxed and had to be nerfed immensely so Naruto and co. would not be owned. I mean, imagine if Tobi could use all Rinnegan jutsu that he can use on top of the jinchuuriki he controlled who could go full bijuu mode. Naruto and Sasuke would be in quite a pickle.

    Tobi should not have been worried about getting worn out, but I can't recall any of his chakra feat.



    Quote Quote:
    I think he knew preta wouldn't save him from that. I mean from the instant he saw the FRS, he knew he was in deep shit. He ran away, then tried to use limbo. I guess it hit him before he could use preta or he did and it wasn't enough.
    Or plot induced stupidity.



    Quote Quote:
    Well yeah but that was a result of his powers as the juubi Jin not rinnegan abilities. I know they needed teamwork for harming madara, but individually, both naruto and sasuke were capable of dealing with his rinnegan abilities one way or the other.
    Maybe though I disagree, although I could imagine Naruto handling Kaguya on his own whereas he'd be owned by Madara.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudobito View Post
    Nope. Sasuke was not fighting the Limbo shadows at all and he kept yelling at Naruto to concentrate on them but he never actually got into a fight with them. Naruto had mostly been taking care of them in all of these occassions. During the fight, Madara firstly used a Limbo shadow to block Naruto's Staff from hitting him and he later used it again to switch with the Limbo when Naruto & Sasuke attempted to seal him and Naruto himself told Sasuke that he would take charge of it by sealing it with his Jiton Rasengan.
    Lastly, after gaining 4 Limbo shadows due to possessing both eyes, Naruto used 4 Shadow Clones to combat the 4 Limbo shadows and that's all. Sasuke never fought them except when he threw his sword at the Limbo on the first occassion but it had no effect at all.
    He did throw a kunai though. I guess that's the moment I was remembering? He also said that it did some damage, no?



    Quote Quote:
    Not really. Naruto actually used his Truthseeker Orbs and added the Rasenshuriken's power to it. I don't know why he called it Tailed Beast Bomb Rasenshuriken at all since it was a Truthseeker Orb. ( It's probably because he didn't even know how the Truthseeker Orbs are called lol )
    Naruto

    Quote Quote:
    Though since we're talking about how the Rinnegan is Naruto's "weakness", in an actual fight with a Rinnegan user, it would be quite innappropriate to launch meteorites at him since he can simply shield himself with his TSBs.
    Appropriate if it hinders his eyesight. Inappropriate if he can sense regardless. Appropriate if he can't see it coming (teleportation). Inappropriate if he can predict and react well.

    Everything is a battle of appropriate and inappropriate.



    Quote Quote:
    Anyways, if you got time, I suggest you watch the anime episodes focusing on the war arc instead of re-reading the war arc.
    But fillers. Naruto is what made me hate anime and stay away from it forever, specifically the filler arcs after Naruto failed to get Sasuke back.

    Same

  6. #1296
    Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Erinyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    339
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13

    Naruto Stage Musical Unveils Kakashi & More in Costume

    Quote Originally Posted by ANN
    The stage musical Live Spectacle Naruto unveiled more character visuals for the supporting cast members in costume on Tuesday. The visuals include images of Kimisawa Yuuki as Kakashi Hatake, Asahi Uchida as Zabuza Momochi, Miho Imamura as Haku, Hidekazu Ichinose as Iruka Umino, and Kazuhiro Hirakawa as The Third Hokage.



    Spoiler show


    The musical will cover the manga's story from the first to 27th volume. The production will include drama, songs, dance, and acrobatics.

    Other characters that will appear in the musical include Ino, Shikamaru, Chōji, Kiba, Shino, Hinata, Jiraiya, and Orochimaru.

    The musical will run from March 21 to April 5 in the AiiA Theater Tokyo, followed by performances in Fukuoka (April 10-12), Osaka (April 17-19), Miyagi (April 23-25), and then Tokyo again (April 29-May 10). Dates for overseas shows were also revealed. .

    [...]



    Source : ANN

    Kakashi




    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. ", George Bernard Shaw.

  7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #1297
    Good for Nothing 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    21,634
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13

    Last Naruto volume cover:



    There are news/rumours that there are two mini-stories on naruhina and sasusaku family inside, as well as information on the new film focusing on Boruto.

    "Apparently these 2 mini-chapters will be a ‘prologue’ for part 3 (the upcoming miniseries) and boruto the movie, showing the relationship between Sasuke/Naruto and their respective children (sasuke and sarada/naruto and boruto).
    Last edited by naruto-niichan; January 19, 2015 at 04:57 PM.

  9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  10. #1298
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,154
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13

    Rogue turning evil because his cat died is more believable than Obito's story.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

    did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

  11. #1299
    Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Erinyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    339
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13

    Naruto Stage Musical Unveils Orochimaru, Jiraiya in Costume




    Source : ANN

    Quote Originally Posted by ANN
    The stage musical Live Spectacle Naruto unveiled more character visuals for the supporting cast members in costume on Saturday:









    Were's Itachi ?

    ---------- Post added January 27, 2015 at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was January 24, 2015 at 10:43 PM ----------

    Neji vs TenTen a fan made video :



    Full fight will be out on 02-16th

    Quote Originally Posted by ANN
    Epic Rival, the company behind the popular "Naruto Shippūden: Dreamers Fight" fan film, released the opening sequence for their latest project, "Naruto Shippūden: Dance of War."

    From the description: "The 4th Great Ninja War is near. Two Hidden Leaf ninja say goodbye to where they grew into ninja, by holding a ceremony to test their own resolve."

    The full video, which is expected to be between 7-8 minutes long, will be released February 16.


    Source : ANN

    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. ", George Bernard Shaw.

  12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #1300
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Antxon Kolokon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bilbo, Bizkaia
    Country
    Basque Country
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    543
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post

    There are news/rumours that there are two mini-stories on naruhina and sasusaku family inside, as well as information on the new film focusing on Boruto.

    "Apparently these 2 mini-chapters will be a ‘prologue’ for part 3 (the upcoming miniseries) and boruto the movie, showing the relationship between Sasuke/Naruto and their respective children (sasuke and sarada/naruto and boruto).
    http://www.s-manga.net/omf/omf_978-4-08-880220-6.html

    If those minichapters exist, they're not in the index
    ポテトLサイズが好き♪ ポテトLサイズが好き♪ ポテトLサイズが好き♪
    でもフライドチキンはない♪
    フライドチキンはない♪ フライドチキンはない♪ カリカリのそれだけでいい♪
    ポテトLサイズが好き♪

  14. #1301
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member fuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    Canada
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13

    did anyone get a copy of the volume 72 and the illustrations? is there anything new in either item? is it worth buying?

  15. #1302
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,154
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13

    Madara wins the prize as the character with the most inconsistent abilities and capabilities.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

    did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

  16. #1303
    Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Erinyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    339
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13

    Dance of War, Neji vs Tenten fanmade fight (full shortfilm):



    Credits to Epicrival.

    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. ", George Bernard Shaw.

  17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  18. #1304
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14,287
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13

    This TenTen is cooler than the manga one

  19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  20. #1305
    Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Erinyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    339
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13

    Masashi Kishimoto wins 'Rookie of the Year' Award for Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by ANN

    The Japanese government's Agency for Cultural Affairs announced the winners of the 2014 "Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Fine Arts Recommendation Awards" on Thursday, and awarded Masashi Kishimoto a "Rookie of the Year" award in the media fine arts category for Naruto.

    Source : ANN (link above) & Natalie mu


    +



    Quote Originally Posted by ANN
    The official website for the Live Spectacle Naruto stage musical began streaming a high-definition digest video on Wednesday. The 30-second video features the image song "Hikari Oikakete" (Chasing the Light) by the band Flow.
    Source : ANN
    Last edited by Erinyes; April 01, 2015 at 03:31 PM.

    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. ", George Bernard Shaw.

New Reply
Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts