Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (8/10/15 - 8/23/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Translations: Bleach 640 by cnet128 , Gintama 556 by kewl0210 , One Piece 796 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108
Results 1,606 to 1,611 of 1611

Thread: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13

Cursed seal is related to Sage Mode, since Jugo's clan has the innate ability to absorb Natural Energy, so since the Cursed Seal comes from Jugo, then it is related to Senjutsu too thus Sasuke's Chidori used in part 1 was a Senjutsu technique

We've seen then Sasuke using a Black Chidori using Rikudo's chakra, same for Kakashi... However in the fight against Deidara for example, his Chidori never turned black despite using the cursed seal

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mangang's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shahdan View Post
    The thing is, albeit I do understand your point, that in the manga Ninjutsu absolutely replies on Chakra Control. If the manga states that one character has better control then it can be taken as a relative statement. But once certain superlative qualities or comparisons are attached to it through a feat, it becomes undisputed. Naruto's Sage Mode literally allows him better chakra control. It isn't his skill.

Even then at the end, he chose extra hands to make two techs that he should have done so without the helping hands (no pun intended). Thousands of Kage Binhins that he has made only add up to his experience. And still the guy falters? That was my point. To top it off, the Bijuus Knead and then hand over the chakra. It means that little control on chakra is required from Naruto himself. That removes the relative factor when his skill is compared to Sakura (forget Sasuke, whose Chakra Control is well beyond his skill), who is managing a lot, and healing thousands by manipulating the seal that is 'the pinnacle of Chakra control'.

With feats, one can gauge where most characters lie and Naruto cannot be placed right at the top.
    Both Naruto and Sasuke got praised for their exceptional chakra control ability while Naruto was compared to Minato and Sasuke to Rikudo. So its obvious that Sasuke remain at the top and followed by Sakura and Naruto.
    "Don't underestimate me! I don't quit and I don't run! You can act tough all you want! You're not gonna scare me off! No way! I don't care if I DO get stuck as a genin for the rest of my life! I'll still be Hokage someday!"

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Itamachi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The speculation that cursed seal mode is sage mode is basically 100% canoon. I mean if you look at sasuke's face when he is in curse mark form.

Sasuke

and look at the markings when his susanoo is under Senjutsu influcence.

Susanoo

IF we assume that a person's senjutsu markings are unique to them, then its clear that the cross shaped senjutsu marking that appeared on Sasuke is due to Senjutsu enriching his chakra. The mutated appearance of Sasuke when in the Cursed mode sort of goes back to how Jiraya pointed out that if a person is unable to properly balance Senjutsu internally with their chakra then they create an imperfect sage mode. And they take on animalistic physical properties. Since cursed seal form isn't a naturally occuring sage form, it makes sense that the mutations don't look like any animal in particular. Just a combination of random animal characteristics.

Kakashi had senjutsu when he preformed his black lightning cutter... kamui thingy? He mentioned that his power had gone up because of Obitos eyes, which had been under the influence of perfect sage mode and were enriched with senjutsu. So him using Senjutsu powered black lightning also made sense in the context.

-I'm not trying to add to the fire, just tossing my opinion in the bowl whilst we are on the topic.
    Last edited by Itamachi; August 29, 2015 at 02:11 PM.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

There isn't really a fire to add fuel to. The whole point in starting this whole thing was to point out that black lightning all across the board has something to do with Senjutsu. Maybe not a specific mode, but at least the very use of the chakra. That goes for cloud as well. With every instance of black lightning having something to do with Hagaromo or Senjutsu it being somehow some different mechanism for the cloud seems highly unlikely. It also helps that the cloud is the only village aside from the leaf to have an affiliation with Hagaromo in the form of his sacred tools.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Itamachi View Post
    The speculation that cursed seal mode is sage mode is basically 100% canoon. I mean if you look at sasuke's face when he is in curse mark form.

Sasuke

and look at the markings when his susanoo is under Senjutsu influcence.

Susanoo

IF we assume that a person's senjutsu markings are unique to them, then its clear that the cross shaped senjutsu marking that appeared on Sasuke is due to Senjutsu enriching his chakra. The mutated appearance of Sasuke when in the Cursed mode sort of goes back to how Jiraya pointed out that if a person is unable to properly balance Senjutsu internally with their chakra then they create an imperfect sage mode. And they take on animalistic physical properties. Since cursed seal form isn't a naturally occuring sage form, it makes sense that the mutations don't look like any animal in particular. Just a combination of random animal characteristics.

Kakashi had senjutsu when he preformed his black lightning cutter... kamui thingy? He mentioned that his power had gone up because of Obitos eyes, which had been under the influence of perfect sage mode and were enriched with senjutsu. So him using Senjutsu powered black lightning also made sense in the context.

-I'm not trying to add to the fire, just tossing my opinion in the bowl whilst we are on the topic.
    I am not sure what Kakashi's black lightning was. I just assumed that because Obito had the Rikudo's power, Kakashi could merge some different Chakra types.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Holt's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Kakashi's raikiri was powered by the traces of rikudo chakra that Obito still had left hence the black form. If he just mixed different chakra types (which he couldn't by the way) it wouldn't matter since only senjutsu, taijutsu and rikudo chakra would work on Mathew juubi's jinchuriki.

New Reply
Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108