Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/11/15 - 5/17/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
1. If there truly is peace, should Kurama be set free? Assuming he can be set free without Naruto dying.
2. What are the pros and cons of kurama being set free OR remaining a Junchirken? How does it affect certain characters, villages and the verse as a whole.
Please answer 1 and 2 with your thoughts and opinions as elaborate as possible. Quote others and discuss why you agree or disagree with them.
1) Kurama and the Biju shouldn't be set free to roam the earth with humans. Humans will one day again want to use them as weapons. And if Madara' story is true, then the Biju, and even the Juubi should have never existed to begin with. What needs to happen is either A) The Biju become part of the Earth or whatever again, or B) they get exiled to a place where they can live in peace.
2) The Cons for Kurama remaining in Naruto are that he isn't a free Biju, that he is still a caged being living inside of Naruto not in his true form. The Pros are that no one can hurt him and Naruto is now his buddy.
The Cons of letting him out are that someone can attempt to turn him into a weapon again, and it's unknown if a Biju can communicate without a host. The Pros are obviously he is free to do what he wants.
Sending them to the moon wouldn't be a bad idea. Haha I mean the moon already has the Jubi's body in it. So lets send them all back up there. But if we do that. People like Sasuke could over power Naruto in a heart beat. The power balance needs to be arranged better IMO
free my bijuu kurama
1. Why not? The Bijuu aren't the ones who are a threat. The humans are. As long as there's a chance of another Madara appearing, the Bijuu aren't safe, for themselves and for the world.
2. Kurama is a hero in the league as Naruto now. He's helping to save the world. Setting him free would be the least they could do after everything he's done. Although he is a friend now, being in a Jin is still a prison for them because that's the main idea behind it.
The Kyuubi should be freed, yes, but either he and all the bijuu should die or somehow be untouchable to humans given there could be another Madara or Tobi who wants power. Maybe Tobi's last act can be teleporting every bijuu to the moon and making sure no one ever touches them.
Given the manga though, I'm sure the Kyuubi will somehow be freed without Naruto dying, and they'll all get along with the humans forever and ever.
naruto and kurama are besties now
just like i dont think hachibi and bee would go there seperate ways
they are connected at the hip
a package deal if you will