Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (7/6/15 - 7/26/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Translations: Bleach 636 by cnet128 , Gintama 552 (2) , One Piece 794 by cnet128
Thread Closed
Page 48 of 134 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 2004

Thread: Pelvic Sorcery

  1. #706
    Fundoshi? 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Band of the Hawks 2
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20,862
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post


    I like the cover. What do you think bob?
    I didn't think I'd like it but it's quite good. Kuroko doesn't look as moe as she does in the series but that's fine, I guess. Did you say there was an english release already?

  2. #707
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    12,061
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

    What do you find moe?

  3. #708
    Zero 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nowhere
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    19,742
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    I didn't think I'd like it but it's quite good. Kuroko doesn't look as moe as she does in the series but that's fine, I guess. Did you say there was an english release already?
    Well it is the first volume so the art is still a bit weird.

    This is the cover of the recent english volume:



    It got a lot better.

  4. #709
    Fundoshi? 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Band of the Hawks 2
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20,862
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    What do you find moe?
    With that particular character, it's more her expression and mannerisms. She seems normal here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Well it is the first volume so the art is still a bit weird.

    This is the cover of the recent english volume:



    It got a lot better.
    I would've thought that was a DVD cover. Vast difference from the first cover for sure.

  5. #710
    Zero 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nowhere
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    19,742
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

    Well manga art changes over time. I think it looks pretty good by now. Although the JC Staff version is still in a completely different league.

  6. #711
    Fundoshi? 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Band of the Hawks 2
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20,862
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

    Yeah that's very true. This reminds me of the OP volume covers. Looking at the difference in style now just makes you aware of how time has passed. Not to say they were bad; there were some really good ones.

  7. #712
    Zero 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nowhere
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    19,742
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

    Yeah One Piece' art back then was rather simple too. it is always great to reread the whole Manga and to look at the changes. Nami was almost flat back then...

  8. #713
    Fundoshi? 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Band of the Hawks 2
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20,862
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Yeah One Piece' art back then was rather simple too. it is always great to reread the whole Manga and to look at the changes. Nami was almost flat back then...
    Also some of the latter ones felt clustered too. Even though the old ones had many characters on there too at times, the style and layout made that factor not really matter.
    In that respect I've sometimes enjoyed simpler covers like the one with just Whitebeard's face on and his crew at the bottom( they could honestly have done without that). There should really have more of those.

  9. #714
    Repenting Smut Peddler MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Doraku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Lesotho
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,269
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

    *Join in*

    I think Misaka in the Manga series of Railgun is cooler compared to her traits in Anime. I like both, though honestly I prefer Misaka in the manga series. It's definitely worth reading bobsters, considering that you have watched Railgun anime as well. Maybe you can move on to Index too, sometime

  10. #715
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Posts
    4,759
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by Josef K. View Post
    Have you read Bakune Young?
    No, what's it about and why should I read it?

  11. #716
    Fundoshi? 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Band of the Hawks 2
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20,862
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

    I do plan on starting with Index anime at some point; I could've sworn I had downloaded it too, but I can't find it . Sometimes I wonder what I do with my time; so much to watch .
    I'll see if I can find the Railgun manga online somewhere. But Kuroko is my favourite character, not Misaka. Though The Railgun is quite cool.

  12. #717
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Posts
    4,759
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

    I can't find myself to watch/read the Railgun series because I love Index so much, but Railgun is supposed to leave Index in the dark..

    I don't want that!

  13. #718
    Repenting Smut Peddler MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Doraku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Lesotho
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,269
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    I do plan on starting with Index anime at some point; I could've sworn I had downloaded it too, but I can't find it . Sometimes I wonder what I do with my time; so much to watch .
    I'll see if I can find the Railgun manga online somewhere. But Kuroko is my favourite character, not Misaka. Though The Railgun is quite cool.
    Be prepared though, Index's anime adaptation is poor, especially the first season. Shame, because Misaka > all girls in Index

    Quote Originally Posted by Xadyu View Post
    I can't find myself to watch/read the Railgun series because I love Index so much, but Railgun is supposed to leave Index in the dark..

    I don't want that!
    You can view Railgun as a stand alone series, in my opinion. Except for Touma's appearances here and there, Railgun's plot is much smaller in scope, with manageable size of cast compared to Index. Trust me, you wouldn't regret it.

  14. #719
    Fundoshi? 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Band of the Hawks 2
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20,862
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

    Ha! I think I mentioned this somewhere else already, but I started with Railgun S, so the second season with the Sisters Arc I need to go back and watch the first too, then I'll get to Index's 2 seasons. Where can I get good quality of Railgun's first season? Coalgirls doesn't have it.

  15. #720
    Repenting Smut Peddler MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Doraku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Lesotho
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,269
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

    Uh, I am not sure I could help you in that, sorry. But just google for any anime torrenting sites, probably it could help. I had looked into Nyaa but I found nothing.
    Yeah, I think you mentioned in here or in my thread that you started watching Railgun S without watching Railgun prior.

Thread Closed
Page 48 of 134 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts