Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (2/23/15 - 3/1/15).
! Visit the new forums for Tokyo Ghoul and The Gamer!
Forum News: Vote in the final phase of the Anime Awards 2014
MangaHelpers Art Contest Week 57-58 ~ Yon-koma Drawing!
This fortnight's art contest category is Drawing with the theme set as Yon-koma, as suggested by suarhnir! According to the wikipedia, yon-koma manga, or "four cell manga" (4-koma), is a comic format that generally consists of gag comic strips within four panels of equal size ordered from top to bottom (they also, sometimes, run right-to-left horizontally). So, it's time for us to give it a try to comic drawing! For this contest, you'll have to create four panels telling us a short story. Feel free to explore the theme!
- All members may join this competition. There is no minimum post or user status you need to have to join the contest.
- Entries for the contest must be posted in this thread.
- Each participant can only submit ONE entry and that entry should be new (meaning it must not have been used in contests hosted by MangaHelpers previously).
- Use MangaHelpers' Image Gallery to upload your entries. Any problem with uploading, let us know.
- Submissions not following the week's theme will automatically result in disqualification. If you have any question about the contest, you can ask it here.
- No excessive, suggestive, spoiler, or porn-related drawings in the contest.
- No plagiarizing is allowed.
- Submission is open until November 24, 2013 at 22:00 (-3 GMT)
Uploading and Submitting Entries:
- Go HERE.
- Click the browse button near the upload area option.
- After upload is completed, you'll be redirected to your uploaded image.
- Scroll down all the way to the bottom of the gallery page and choose "Click here to show" next to "share-picture".
- Copy the BB codes listed there and post that code in this thread using the proper post format.
ExampleCode:"Theme Name" - "Work Title" by "Artist Name" (Large size thumbnail - upload image to image gallery.) "Comments" "Credits"
Female - Sayuri by Leen Stock / Credits: from Planetrenders.net
- Voting will proceed after submission period is over, that is November 24, 2013.
- Announcement of winners and next contest and new theme will be done 7 days after the voting period is over.
Good luck, everyone! Have fun!