Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (4/6/15 - 4/12/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Check out the results for the Anime Awards 2014
Well, the concept of the game is very simple, everyone knows.
Instead of two threads for movies and TV shows, respectively, here's just one.
You ask a question;
- Either by quoting a person from a media.
- Or adding a picture of a person/thing/theme of the media.
- Anything that is easily recognized or associated with the media.
You answer a question;
- Either by simply answering the title of the media.
- Adding additional information (Much approved!)
- If the answer is most likely to be correct, do not wait no more than 20 min, simply go ask the next question.
- You are free to give up your turn to post a new question/picture/etc.
- You are allowed to give up to three hints
- There needs to be a good time-gap in-between hints
- Hints are given in the same way as the questions
- A winner will be decided at the end of a thread, who has most points.
- Every question correctly answered gives you 4 points.
- Every hint needed (max. 3) will retract one point.
- Questions that can't be answered (with decent hints) will earn the poster 5 points.
Wait until it's your turn
Post answers to the current question
Be sure to save the image and upload it to an upload service instead of just linking it!
This table will be updated regularly.
Last edited by Xadyu; December 15, 2013 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Scores
I'll be the first to go then, here's an easy one (I'd imagine).
Is it Frasier?
We already have an anime/manga version and it died...RIP!
This doesnt work too well because it takes me about a second to reverse image search it through google images. The answer becomes too easy to find like that.
It's Stan Lee in Thor.