MangaHelpers Art Contest Week 63-64 ~ New Year's Eve Photography
This fortnight's art contest category is Photography with the theme set as New Year's Eve. The goal is to register and share a picture of what means the new year's eve for you, such as:
This is the last 2013 Art Contest, so after that, the badge system will be restarted. This is the last chance to get an Art Contest badge this year^^ Good luck!
Theme: New Year's Eve
- All members may join this competition. There is no minimum post or user status you need to have to join the contest.
- Entries for the contest must be posted in this thread.
- Each participant can only submit ONE entry and that entry should be new (meaning it must not have been used in contests hosted by MangaHelpers previously).
- Use MangaHelpers' Image Gallery to upload your entries. Any problem with uploading, let us know.
- Submissions not following the week's theme will automatically result in disqualification. If you have any question about the contest, you can ask it here.
- Submission is open until January 5th, 2014 at 21:00 (GMT)
Uploading and Submitting Entries:
- Go HERE.
- Click the browse button near the upload area option.
- After upload is completed, you'll be redirected to your uploaded image.
- Right click the image and copy it's link URL (and not the image URL).
- Click the "Insert Image" button, while creating your post here, add the link there, using the proper post format.
ExampleCode:"Theme Name" - "Work Title" by "Artist Name" (Large size thumbnail - upload image to image gallery.) "Comments" "Credits"
Female - Sayuri by Leen Stock / Credits: from Planetrenders.net
- Voting will proceed after submission period is over, that is January 5th, 2014.
- Announcement of winners and next contest and new theme will be done 7 days after the voting period is over.
Good luck, everyone!
Last edited by Farfalla; December 22, 2013 at 06:27 PM.
New Year's Eve - "Francis and the Firecrackers" by FaustXIII
My cousin, Francis holding Lusis and Sinturon ni Hudas (Judas' Belt).