Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (2/23/15 - 3/1/15).
! Visit the new forums for Tokyo Ghoul and The Gamer!
Forum News: Vote in the final phase of the Anime Awards 2014
I hope I wont read anything about Oda being sick, cause then I will send him a personal message to start thinking about his health
I hope he done with his planning stage this year hence he can chunk out every chapter each week with less break. I think the tough part of this arc is over. He got everything set up. Hopefully when multiple storyline kinda merge, there will be less work for him.
I hope to see more islands from the New World, at least some of the already named ones.
(c'mon, it's been like, forever, and the Mugiwaras are still on the second island if you count out the fishmen's one...)
I hope that Zoro and Sanji will get some awesome fights and improve their haki in this year, i wish that Nami will finally stop wear those cheap-bikini outfits because she looks way much better even in a random shirt and ofcourse no more postponed chapters.
What I hope?
- I hope to see Sanji kick some ass and get some semblance of respect in the New World
- I hope to see Robin and Nami do something aside from standing around and having breast and for Robin to learn haki
- I hope to see what's going on with the other Supernova, specifically Bonney
- I hope to see what Crocoboy is up to as well as the other Shichibukai
- I hope to see some more awesome reveals
What I expect?
- I expect Sanji to get his due, but still get trash talked by his non-fans
- Unfortunately, I expect Nami to just stand around and have breast
- Fortunately, I expect Robin to find something out about the Blank Century
- I expect to not be disappointed by the awesome reveals