There's loads more Sternritter, the Royal Guard, many Shinigami, team Arrancar, Ichigo vs. however many people, the Shinigami-Quincy backstory, Yhwach's origins and goals, Aizen and whatever antics he's going to be involved in, the Soul King and probably loads of other stuff that needs resolving before this manga's done. I'd say it'll quite comfortably make it through 2016.
Fully agree should make it through 2016 and beyond, who knows maybe it will make to 2020. Hopefully by then they do an anime for it uncut of course.
a hope from me would be some kind of spin off series with the original killing machines as the main characters that could be interesting
Gratz on the sticky op XD
I feel like it is going down xD (maybe a pessimist point of view), I would have to ask someone to know how it felt during arrancar arc because I started to read bleach manga when chapter 487 just came out. I already read the manga completely but obviously I don't know how it was back then when they have to wait every week too.
My expectations of this is primed down to one thing.
I want to see the backstories of the Stern Rittner as a organization and its selective members.
I mean... where did they come from? What did they do while they waited for Ywach´s return?
The only Stern Rittner with a backstory to talk about was Lloyd Rroyd (Yes, I am calling both of them by the same unified name, I am pretty sure this is how Kubo spelled their names initially and the translation messed it up.)
And that showed that the Stern Rittner where once normal people with normal lives.
I want to see more of that.
(And some fighting but this kind of backstory would benefit the stern rittner as well.)
I just don´t want to spend the whole year watching prolonged battles that never seem to end... (Which was the longest battle in Bleach? Real world wise... I lost track of them.)
I want to see story, like the "Everything but the Rain" arch.
I am one of those that liked it.
That is what I expect this year... and that Kubo does not DARE drag it out with Masculine´s fight... or just shoot battle after battle at us.
That is my hope.
I'm hoping for less asspulls from Kubo, but i expect him to pull more ridiculous power ups and more of "this isn't even my final form" type of fights
I hope the fan bitching will stop or decrease.
I expect the fan bitching to continue or increase.
Grimmjow and Ginjo Kugo are the only things I care about and I hope they both show up this year.
Return of Hollow Masks, specifically Ichigo's.
- I'm expecting Ganju and Xcution will probably be appearing soon.
- I also expect to see Ukitake fight very soon and use Bankai.
- I expect Shunsui to fight Colonel Sanders again and use Bankai.
- I want Kubo to freaking tells us Colonel Sanders name so I can refer to him properly.
- It may was well be confirmed already that Byakuya and As Nodt will fight again and it will probably be epic. This is probably going to happen after Renji's fight, unless Rukia fights next in which case then after that I'd say it's Byakuya's turn.
- Kubo better show Grimmjow and any other Arrancar who will be appearing with him. It's been long enough. I can't shake this feeling that somehow Ulquiorra is going to return.
- I want Kenpachi to appear and use his shikai, but I don't want him to kill off too many Stern Ritter with it. He also might fight Haschwald. It's possible that the one who really messed Kenpachi up back during the first invasion was Haschwald and Roydbach just watched and picked him up after it was over.
- What I want the most though is for Ishida to do something epic. Like kill Mayuri. Also hope someone on the shinigami's side discovers that he is a Stern Ritter. Can't wait to see the reaction. I want a reason from Ishida too but that might not happen til 2015 at least.
- Ichigo or Aizen appearing would be most welcome, but I'm not expecting those things as Ichigo will probably be the last to appear and Aizen's return might be an entire arc after this war is over.
- And finally I want Bach's plans to be revealed and I want to know the story behind these Quincy, whether they're dead or just escaped or what.
Last edited by exacta; January 10, 2014 at 12:28 AM.
Kubo said Bleach could for for ten more years back in 2010 and it's now 2014. So, is this battle suppose to last up to 6 years?. Not to be off topic, just wondering how much can possibly happen this year, if my math is correct.
I hope, were done with Aizen. I don't miss him at all. And I do remember also, from that Jump Festa interview, that Kubo mentioned how those beings that Mayuri found in Szayelaporro's secret chamber would become a major factory in this final arc.
Where are those guys...?.
I want to see the Royal Guard in action. I mean even when Soul Society had been fucked over by the first invasion they didnt really seem to care too much about it or a strong person like Yamamoto dying. So that leads me to believe they still have things "under control" and arent too hasty about taking down Bach.
I do like the idea of them turning out to be villians, it would make a lot of sense as to why they are so carefree and atm are just watching the destruction go on.