MangaHelpers Art Contest Week 02-03 ~ Self Portrait ~ Drawing/Coloring!
The second contest of this year is starting and now the spotlights are completely on you! This fortnight's art contest category is Drawing/Coloring
with the theme set as Self Portrait
! Usually artists work in pieces that will represent themselves, adding their art to their profile! They not always show us their real faces through those pieces, but how they see themselves, using metaphors. For this contest, you'll have to create a representation of your own self, feel free to explore the theme!
Theme: Self Portrait
- All members may join this competition. There is no minimum post or user status you need to have to join the contest.
- Entries for the contest must be posted in this thread.
- Each participant can only submit ONE entry and that entry should be new (meaning it must not have been used in contests hosted by MangaHelpers previously).
- Use MangaHelpers' Image Gallery to upload your entries. Any problem with uploading, let us know.
- Submissions not following the week's theme will automatically result in disqualification. If you have any question about the contest, you can ask it here.
- No excessive, suggestive, spoiler, or porn-related drawings in the contest.
- No plagiarizing is allowed.
- Colored works aren't mandatory, that part is up to the artist.
- Submission is open until February 2, 2014 at 21:30 (-3 GMT)
Uploading and Submitting Entries:
- Go HERE.
- Click the browse button near the upload area option.
- After upload is completed, you'll be redirected to your uploaded image.
- Scroll down all the way to the bottom of the gallery page and choose "Click here to show" next to "share-picture".
- Copy the BB codes listed there and post that code in this thread using the proper post format.
"Theme Name" - "Work Title" by "Artist Name"
(Large size thumbnail - upload image to image gallery.)
- Voting will proceed after submission period is over, that is February 2, 2014.
- Announcement of winners and next contest and new theme will be done 7 days after the voting period is over.
Good luck, everyone! Have fun!