Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/18/15 - 5/24/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
In this video:
I have collected a lot of informations and facts that made Hunter x Hunter Anime so epic!
I have a serious question. Now I am at HxH episode 86. So the chimera ant arc is where I am now.
But I read news and I heard that now the anime stopped so now they don't make HxH episodes.
I have two questions about it:
1. Why don't they make more HxH episodes? (It is weird that the manga stopped too so maybe there is a connection between them.)
2. Will they continue after time the anime or it is finished?
Last edited by dzsovani; October 11, 2014 at 01:44 PM.
"I have a serious question. Now I am at HxH episode 86. So the chimera ant arc is where I am now."
Keep watching it's great.
THEY BETTER DO!Quote:
I ALMOST WENT PALM-MODE WHEN THEY SHIFTED
THE AIRING DATE BY A FEW DAYS!!
I only watched the Anime so if anyone kindly writes here whichQuote:
chapter of the Manga the last Episode - 148 corresponds too
that would be appreciated.
Anyway I think they did an excellent job deciding for a Hiatus at
this point - after meeting a major goal. (Great Open-Ending!)
(Also anyone else thought of Ebola-chan when we got shown the Shogi pieces?
That's probably the one Milluki Zoldyck will die for.)
Yeah it's great they stopped where the did because the entire focus of the story from episode 1 was Gon finding Ging. The manga is barely even ahead of where they ended it. I would've totally been cool with a massive Phantom Troupe filler arc but most disagree with me lol XD! That's the only exception for fillers for me. That would be so badass.
The problem is that no person other than Togashi himself can write for those characters for me so that's why fillers were a no no.
I still miss the show a lot tuesdays are empty without my hxh fix
Well guys, this might be my final post here so I’m getting everything out here:
Best episodes of the entire series:
- Episode 015
- Episode 027
- Episode 032
- Episode 035
- Episode 044
- Episode 047
- Episode 052
- Episode 070
- Episode 073
- Episode 074
- Episode 091
- Episode 116
- Episode 134
- Episode 135
- Episode 147
- Episode 148
Worst episodes of the entire series:
- Episode 006
- Episode 013
- Episode 038
- Episode 048
- Episode 062
- Episode 076
Best changes from the manga:
- Any of the scene rearrangements to make more contained mini-arc events
- Changing character designs from the beginning to be consistent with the later parts of the series.
Worst changes from the manga:
- All the plot changes concerning Kite and his relationship with Gon. Obviously this is the most critical one and it did affect the impact of the Chimera Ants arc
- Merging the cooking and sushi tests together. Not only we missed how the Hunters were handling this unfamiliar situation but we missed out the full grasp of Menchi’s character as well as Hanzo’s establishing moment.
- Hisoka’s massacre in the Hunter Exam
- Every awesome Leorio moment except for punching Ging in the face. But for the long time they made him too useless compared to the others.
- Omitting Maha entirely like he doesn’t exist.
- Omitting Kalluto’s part of Hisoka’s escape plan.
- Abridging Greed Island’s earlier parts because it removed some depths to the game’s system and what are the possibilities that could be done in that world.
- The lack of focus on Gairo despite giving him focus in the manga like he’s gonna play an important role in the future.
- Detention room (Episode 12)
- Canary’s flashback (Episode 24)
- Kurapika’s encounter with Mizukin (Episode 30)
- Zushi’s Water Divination results (Episode 37)
- Phantom Troupe vs Shadow Beasts (Episode 45)
- Kite’s childhood (Episode 076)
- Killua spending time in the Butler’s house while his friends are playing a life & death game with Gotoh (Episode 25)
- Chrollo prepares his disguise (Episode 49)
Notice that I didn't have much to add for the best changes and worst filler categories. I guess that tells us how faithful this adaptation was. The worst fillers could be even considered nitpicks and not really the "worst" of all. Though the changes I still think they were terrible decisions.
Last edited by SHINOBI-03; October 16, 2014 at 03:41 AM.