Natural Harem King [Multiple Anime]
Edo Tensei [Naruto Shippuuden]
Schrödinger's Quantum Reality Manipulation [Hellsing]
Anime Character Showdown!
Where Characters Battle For Ultimate Glory
Welcome to the sixth edition of the Anime Character Showdown. This is where your beloved animated characters will fight for the ultimate glory... No matter how unique, strong, cute or beautiful... Everyone is the same in front of your eyes!
Let's start the sixth showdown. The Most Overpowered Ability edition!
A lot of Anime characters are known for their super human abilities and powers. Tell us which ability is the most overpowered/hax one for you!
Here are the nomination rules:
- Any member of MangaHelpers can nominate one ability for the showdown by posting in this thread and explaining why said ability should participate in the showdown. Please add a youtube video and/or a picture to your nomination.
- The nomination period will close once a fixed amount of time has passed. The showdown will then begin right away.
The voting rules:
- You can only vote for 1 ability, so choose wisely.
- The voting will be done by voting in a poll.
- We’ll have 2 rounds, the first round will last 72 hours, so the voting period will be of 72 hours and the final round will last 72 hour too.
- If the amount of nominations reaches a certain number, we will divide them into groups. Each group will have its own voting period.
- Only the 3 abilities with the most votes will make it to the final round until finally one will be crowned as the absolute winner of the showdown. In case of a tie, we’ll have another round to break the tie. [Also applies to the group stage.]
- If only 3 abilities are nominated after the nomination period has passed, we will start with the final round right away.
- As soon as the first round has ended, it will be closed. After that I will reveal / count the votes and then I'll start the final round with the abilities that have proceeded.
- You’re more than welcome to discuss the abilities participating in the showdown.
-Please don’t bash the character a member nominates nor bash the person who nominates said ability. This is for fun! <3~
- And please remember, the forum rules also apply to this thread.
- Rules will be edited as necessary.
- End of the Nomination period: [11am CET] March 23, 2014.
1. Natural Harem King - 9 votes
2. Edo Tensei - 8 votes
3. Schrödinger's Quantum Reality Manipulation - 6 votes
4. Kanzen Saimin - 5 votes
5. Ultimate Madoka Transformation - 4 votes
6. Haruhi's Power - 3 votes
6. Tremor-Tremor Fruit - 3 votes
6. Kid Buu's Instant Regeneration - 3 votes
9. Eucliwood Hellscythe's Power - 2 votes
9. Death Note - 2 votes
9. Imagine Breaker - 2 votes
12. Vector Control - 1 vote
12. Hokuto Shinken - 1 vote
14.Gate of Babylon - 0 votes
Last edited by Skyguardian; March 26, 2014 at 09:47 AM.
added spoiler tags /Kaiten
Edit :Erin' : Oh thxs, sorry about it.
Last edited by Erinyes; March 16, 2014 at 03:51 PM.
Last edited by Leoat12; March 16, 2014 at 04:11 PM.
Wtf, I just wanted to make the same nomination as Kait Now I have to think of something else....
Oh well, I will go with Schrödinger's Quantum Reality Manipulation (Hellsing)
Last edited by naruto-niichan; March 19, 2014 at 11:04 AM.
Whitebeard / Edward Newgate(One Piece)
Sengok said it so sweet He has the Power to destroy the World
Yagami Light (Death Note) --the ability to kill anyone he wants by simply writing their name in a book seems pretty powerful to me. Plus, he can control their actions before they die. Power of a death god. deuces.
Last edited by danzouismadara; March 16, 2014 at 09:38 PM.
Unless the meaning of the word has changed, it is an ability. If a human finds a Shinigami's death note they acquire the ability to kill anyone by writing down their name. An ability is the "possession of the means or skill to do something." An ability does not have to be unique to a single individual. "Death Note" fits the definition of ability perfectly, it is an overpowered ability, the showdown topic does not require abilities to be unique, so Death Note absolutely should qualify. Claiming it is not an ability because more than one character has a death note is entirely incorrect.
Last edited by Kaiten; March 17, 2014 at 10:10 AM.
Exactly. The nomination is the Death Note, not Light Yagami. This just about abilities not the characters who habe them.
Last edited by Kaiten; March 17, 2014 at 02:04 PM.