---------- Post added at 03:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 AM ----------
Ohh wait...that isnt a plot hole is it... My bad. Sorry.
It's not a plothole, but I'm taking it with a grain of salt.
We know white beard used haki when he attacked akainu, because he hurt the fuck out of a logia
yet his fists never turned black
plothole? Nah oda just never drew black haki at that point
Geppo is clearly no haki technique, Soru is using speed, Kami-e is controling the body, Rankyaku is using speed and is therefore using the physical formula of force being mass multiplied by acceleration.
Depicting characters as big highlights their importance, but it doesn't represent their strength, as there are enough normal sized characters to show that they don't need to be big to be strong.
I know its a dumb question at this point but I do this has been the biggest thing that bugs me about OP...I'm sure it'll get explained later but still...
He is alive just like Batman at the end of Rises.
There is the plot-hole with Crocodile seeing Mr. 3 body floating on water, while it should have drowned sunk. Oda has kinda of admitted this already...
With 2 rumble balls he would lose control of his transformation and with 3 he would transform into the ultimate zoan form "Monster point".
Last edited by VAArmOOs; April 24, 2014 at 04:21 AM. Reason: Idea repitition
Last edited by desin24; April 29, 2014 at 03:22 PM.
an interesting fact about what many consider a One Piece plot hole about how Pell survived the bomb blast at the end of Alabasta Civil War ...
Pell's devil fruit ability is Tori Tori no Mi (Model : Peregrine Falcon) .. and his epithet is Pell The Falcon (Hayabusa no Peru) and also known as the strongest fighter in all of Alabasta
and now for the real world facts ...
The Peregrine is renowned for its speed, reaching over 322 km/h (200 mph) during its characteristic hunting stoop (high speed dive), making it the fastest member of the animal kingdom.
According to a National Geographic TV programme, the highest measured speed of a Peregrine Falcon is 389 km/h (242 mph)
Source (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peregrine_Falcon) & (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...y_flight_speed)
this is how Pell survived that huge blast ... i hope this is shared to others also ...
-Kizaru being able to destroy the key of Ace's handcuffs while fighting WB but failing to shoot down Law's ship
-Kizaru going after the key instead of Luffy's head with his laser. I mean what is the more difficult target? A key or a head?
-WB taking everything easy until Ace gets killed. I mean his crewmates were being murdered left and right but he only cares about Ace. What the hell?
-Law aiding Luffy. But this will most likely get explained as the story unfolds.
-Shiliew joining BB even though it should have been the first time they met each other.
- WB not using CoC haki to knock out the fodder soldiers to reduce the enemy's number.
- Keys could very well be made out of different material and likely are. Missing the shop was plot convenience, happened before, happened again later.
- Again plot convenience to make it more exciting, why muder Garps grandson like that?
- He cared for all of his kids, he and everyone else knew that their would be many casualities on their own side. Creading tsunami waves wasn't serious enough? He also wasn't able to break the wapometal and had to wait for Oars Jr to open up theirway.
- Was already explained, he gave his reasoning right there, as he found him interesting and now some more when he was interrogated by Doffy.
- What have you been reading all those years? OP is full of people joining others after only one meeting. It was the same situation for Zoro...
- Whitebeard was never confirmed to have CoC or control over it.
Maybe you missed it cause mangastream and mangapanda translated the first page of chapter 570 wrong.
-( Shilliew)It is difference that someone who hates and enjoys killing pirates then joins a pirate crew.
- Why does Oda let things get there. I mean he could easily have avoided it by not making Kizaru shooting lasers at all at the scafford.
He loves killing, joining up with Teach allows him to kill anyone that they meet up. He obviously will mostly kill pirates as they take over pirate territories.
Oda simply increased the tension by destroying the keys. Not sure why you keep harping on that part.
And wasn't Luffy shot by him once IIRC.