MangaHelpers Art Contest Week 16-17 ~ Shounen Jump ~ Banner
All right, everyone, once again you voted and this time you chose Shounen Jump as the theme for this week Banner contest! The best selling manga magazine that has been around since the end of the 60's and that brought us many famous series will be the inspiration for the artists out there!
Theme: Shounen Jump
One of Shounen Jump 40th anniversary posters by Murata Yuusuke
- All members may join this competition. There is no minimum post or user status you need to have to join the contest.
- Entries for the contest must be posted in this thread.
- Each participant can only submit ONE entry and that entry should be new (meaning it must not have been used in contests hosted by MangaHelpers previously).
- Use MangaHelpers' Image Gallery to upload your entries. Any problem with uploading, let us know.
- You must credit the artist of the stock if the stock does not belong to you. Credit "from Google", however, is NOT accepted.
- Submissions not following the week's theme will automatically result in disqualification. If you have any question about the contest, you can ask it here in this thread.
- No excessive, suggestive, spoiler, or porn-related pictures in the contest.
- No plagiarizing is allowed.
- Submission is open until May 4th, 2014, at 9 PM (-3 GMT).
- Header size must be 1000 x 70 px.
- "MangaHelpers Community" logo must be in it, unmodified (you can use this PSD file). Don't add the logo or any detailed part of your design on the right end part 230 px as the search box will cover that area.
Uploading and Submitting Entries:
- Go HERE.
- Click the browse button near the upload area option.
- After upload is completed, you'll be redirected to your uploaded image.
- Scroll down all the way to the bottom of the gallery page and choose "Click here to show" next to "share-picture".
- Copy the BB codes listed there and post that code in this thread using the proper post format.
"Theme Name" - "Work Title" by "Artist Name"
(Large size thumbnail - upload image to image gallery.)
- Voting will proceed after submission period is over.
- Announcement of winners and next contest and new theme will be done as soon as possible after the voting period is over.
Good luck, everyone!