Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/18/15 - 5/24/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
Translations: Gintama 543 by kewl0210 , One Piece 786 by cnet128 , Bleach 626 (2)
New Reply
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48

Thread: Sasuke vs Naruto

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sasuke vs Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by carinha
    Dude, just accept reality.

Those sparks are clearly coming from Naruto, you can actually see which are coming from the chidori and which from Naruto. A lightning does not have a blank space between its ends, and the image your posted just proves that. All of them are coming from the center of the explosion, Naruto was not hit, there is no spark coming out of him.
    I didn't say the sparks weren't coming from Naruto, I said the Chidori didn't hit his body, and my scan I posted proved it. The electricity was all around both ninja despite Sasuke hitting the Rasengan, just like in your scan where Chidori sparks were around Naruto despite him hitting the truthseeker. The fact that Naruto still has an arm is proof that he didn't get hit with a Chidori in the arm.

Quote Quote:
    And to destroy(again) your "argument" about Sasuke not having his arrows negated because there were pieces left : http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/640/16

Obito slashes Minato with his rod, there are pieces of edo coming out of it, but his arm's joint was disintegrated anyway.
    Lmao, that's not my argument. I didn't say they weren't negated because pieces of his arrows were left. I said they weren't negated because they were capable of pushing back the truthseekers. If the truthseekers had hit his arrows the arrows would have disappeared without their force being able to knock away Naruto's truthseekers. The truthseekers would have pushed through Sasuke's arrows and then hit Sasuke. That didn't happen.

Quote Quote:
    That's chidori against a hard body, and how hard Naruto's body is. And that is before Naruto mastered sage mode and before he wraped a cloak capable of blocking onmyouton around his body. That is also before Naruto got his ultimate sage mode.
    That scan is Sasuke stunning Bee with a Chidori, not stabbing him, because he was sent there to capture, not kill, Killerbee so they can take the Gyuuki out of his body. He didn't try to stab him, he just pressed his hand against him. The fact that Sasuke was able to cut through Gyuuki like butter using his Chidori Eisou, which is weaker than his Chidori is proof of my claim: http://www.mangapanda.com/93-420-4/n...apter-415.html

Gyuuki's tail is stronger than Killerbee's body.

Quote Quote:
    No, that is not how hiraishin works. It is a reverse kuchyose, Minato bends space to go from one place to another, so the jutsu is working around the target.
    No it isn't.

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/639/11/ "It only works on something that I or my chakra are touching in some way."

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/641/4/ Another scan of Tobirama using Hiraishin to teleport the ball with him behind Obito to blow him up. Not to mention, he used a clone to do it, and the clone didn't get negated despite being made of chakra. That's canon proof. Ninjutsu work against truthseekers if they're used correctly, or if Sasuke uses Rikudou chakra, or if someone uses Senjutsu chakra.

Quote Quote:
    Yes it is. There is nothing that suggests that they are alike. The only similarity is that they are both balls.
    They're not radically different from each other. Just the fact that one spins and the other doesn't, and also that the truthseeker is composed of every element.

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

Quote Quote:
    WHAT? Where did you get this from?

Rikudou and Hamura were sages themselves, if their chakra was senjutsu there would be no point in them activating sage mode, which counted for fucking half of their power. Just fucking think. The only use of that chakra was to hit Madara and Kaguya, and that seal along with the chakra are gone.
    You have to learn to read. I didn't say Hagoromo's chakra was senjutsu, I said it has special properties like Senjutsu. That's why Sasuke's Chidori turned black when he used Rikudou Chakra to power it up. Sasuke and Naruto didn't lose Hagoromo's chakra when they lost their seals proven by the fact that Sasuke could still use his Rinnegan and Naruto could still use Rikudou Sage Mode. Remember that Sasuke didn't have a Iso Susanoo until he gained the seal on his left hand, but he was still able to use it when he fought Naruto. It's because the power is a part of him now. That seal on their hands were exclusively for the Rikudou Chibaku Tensei. That's not where their Rikudou Chakra comes from. It comes from within them now.

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shahdan
    Yup, that's the one. Is there is direct link for Suzaku's databook translation? If it's not too much trouble, of course. I have a medium tolerance for idiots though.
    I don't know. He is a poster here at mangahelpers though so if you really need it the fastest way to get it would be to ask the guy who translated it himself.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudobito's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Remember that Sasuke didn't have a Iso Susanoo until he gained the seal on his left hand, but he was still able to use it when he fought Naruto. It's because the power is a part of him now. That seal on their hands were exclusively for the Rikudou Chibaku Tensei. That's not where their Rikudou Chakra comes from. It comes from within them now.
    He did have Iso Susanoo before gaining the seal. I think you're talking about Kanseitai Susanoo. Perfect Susanoo is in fact called Kanseitai Susanoo. Iso Susanoo is what he used to coat his Susanoo on Naruto's Biju Mode and this happened prior to awakening the Rinnegan and acquiring the Yin seal.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That doesn't count as him having access to it of his own accord (Kanseitai I mean). He needed Kurama's shroud because he hadn't reached a level where he was powerful enough to use it on his own the way Madara was. Once he received Hagoromo's chakra he could create it without any outside aid. That's what I meant by "he didn't have it yet."
    Last edited by ninjabot; April 07, 2015 at 09:31 PM.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudobito's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    That doesn't count as him having access to it of his own accord (Kanseitai I mean). He needed Kurama's shroud because he hadn't reached a level where he was powerful enough to use it on his own the way Madara was. Once he received Hagoromo's chakra he could create it without any outside aid. That's what I meant by "he didn't have it yet."
    Well, he didn't have Kurama's cloak when he manifested the Iso Susanoo as far as I remember, neither did he use Jugo's chakra to enable him to use the technique. I think Iso Susanoo is just using KS as an armor ( this is probably some application of shape transformation ) onto something or is it just applying Susanoo and not necessarily KS ? I'm pretty sure it's the former since the Iso Susanoo seen so far have got the Tengu nose which is a characteristic of a KS.

I think that the Six Paths Chakra is the result as to why the Kanseitai Susanoo gets a pair of wings. Come to think of it, Madara's KS didn't have wings but only Sasuke's and Kakashi's did and Sasuke's Susanoo also underwent some changes in the process such as getting horns.

New Reply
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48