Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/18/15 - 5/24/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
Translations: One Piece 787 by cnet128 , Bleach 627 by cnet128 , Gintama 543 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Strongest Devil Fruit - Without the Character that has it

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SHeeDeD's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Strongest DF,not based on the Chr.

Hi, welcome to this thread. It's simple. What is, in your opinion, the most powerful DF.
    1-In this thread we will not count the Gol D. Roger the 'hearing of everything' as a DF. (because we don't know)
    2-It's based on the elements in real world as they found naturally. This does not apply on fruit like Nikyu Nikyu no Mi : Bartholomew Kuma.
    Example: Fire has no limits to the heat.(no maximum degree)
    3- Haki can be applied for both sides with the same amount but you gotta do the whole list accordingly. Meaning, example, "in this list the haki will be applied for DF" and then u list them.
    4- The DF must be named in OP, you can't list DF that is not named. Like Kid's DF.
    5- You can go as high as you want top 10, top 50, or top 9999 whatever you want.

#After some time, this thread will be analysed and I'll produce A video in the name of Mangahelper after I get the approval from the moderator(S). in case they do not agree the video will still be produced. However, it wont be in the name of MH.

My list will be as the following: I'm listing the name to make it easier.

11- Doku Doku no Mi : Magellan
    10- Gura Gura no Mi : [Former user] : Edward Newgate (Whitebeard
    9- Ope Ope no Mi : Trafalgar Law
    8- Suna Suna no Mi : Crocodile (Mr.0)
    7- Moku Moku no Mi: Smoker
    6- Mera Mera no Mi : Portagas D. Ace
    5- Magu Magu no Mi : Sakazuki (Akainu)
    4- Goro Goro no Mi : Enel
    3- Pika Pika no Mi : Borsalino (Kizaru),
    2- Nikyu Nikyu no Mi : Bartholomew Kuma
    1- Dark Dark No Mi: BlackBeard.
    Last edited by ProGoddess; October 05, 2014 at 02:18 AM.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Strongest Devil Fruit - Without the Character that has it

Nori nori no mi is severely underrated. You can slow up someone immensely, which is useful against fast opponents, and attack them so after the devil fruit effect ends, they receive all the damage in one go. Great defense and offense in one.

Same

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Strongest DF,not based on the Chr.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    Hana Hana no Mi would be interesting in the hands of an armament haki user. Haki infused fists sprouting up around an opponent would be pretty awesome. Ito Ito no Mi is okay. For some reason I find it a little boring.
    i dont find the ito ito no mi very interesting either. most of its uses are a massive stretch from what i would imagine one being able to do with it. limited puppeteering, cutting and the flying are alright. but the clone, birdcage, the sheer range and the control he seems to have over people are a bit of a stretch. all that said it doesn't take away how strong and versitle it is though.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Hachibukai's Avatar
    Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

The hobi hobi no mi is super strong, imagine Garp still in his prime because he doesn't get old! Also the contract thing is so strong and manipulating people's memories can be pretty useful too.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

noro noro no mi from Foxy has alot potentional i think.

Imagen if he'd master the noro noro fruit.

Few attacks

Noro Noro Pulse (creates a giant noro pulse slowing down all objects around him in a large area, like laws ''room'')
    Noro Noro removal (speeds up a object or himself for 30 seconds instead of slowing him)
    Noro noro warp (create a wormhole, time traveling to future or the past as the user pleases)
    Noro noro armor ( has a permanent noro noro particles around him, slowing down every attack that gets close to him)

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DutchPhoenix View Post
    noro noro no mi from Foxy has alot potentional i think.
    Agreed.
    If for example Roronoa Zoro mastered the fruit, he could slow down anyone for 30 seconds and with Haki just slash away with his best moves for 30 seconds straight.
    He'd be like Admiral level at a minimum.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Hachibukai's Avatar
    Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

1-Nikyu Nikyu no mi (teletrasportation is pretty usefull, removing pain from bodies is so good, it can be used from distance so you can destroy things from afar) ->Kuma

2-Yami Yami no mi (allows DF stealing + vortex to destroy islands or warships+ it grants no movility but you can engage with that gravity) -> Kurohige

2-Hobi hobi no mi (no aging, insta-Ko except against strong CoA users, allows memory manipulation, the contract is pretty strong) -> Sugar

4-Ope ope no mi (allows heart stealing + swap bodies which could be used for infiltration + good for doctors + teletrasportation) -> Law

Edit: I can not decide my number 2, so there is a draw in the 2nd place.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member RedBerserk's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

If we are talking about power and the damage the fruits can do on a large scale, my list is this:

1. gura gura - Whitebeard --> Definitely the strongest in raw power, not much to add.

2. pika pika - Borsalino --> Versatile and powerful, the lasers cause huge explosions and are capable of melting steel strong enough to hold super-humans like Sanji (the door on PH).

3. goro goro - Enel --> Not much to say here too, real life lightning reach millions/billions of volts, just imagine what can you do with that power in your hands.

4. yami yami - Blackbeard --> It crushes everything that end up in the black hole, in real life a man would get erased from existence basically, it can absorb an entire town too, we don't know the actual limit, but if its range was bigger i would probably put it there with the gura gura.

5. magu magu/hie hie/ --> Strong enough to change the climate of an entire island (half/half though), so pretty powerful obviously.

If we are talking about usefulness, then this is my list:

1. nikyu nikyu - Kuma --> It's just one hit kill/ko, Kuma showed how precise this fruit is, you just need to know where the sea is and send your enemy there, could potentially send someone in orbit (lol), pretty OP.

2. noro noro - Foxy --> Just image this fruit in the hands of someone like Whitebeard... a random pirate like Foxy managed to actually hurt Luffy, seriously for someone like him that's quite a feat.

3. hana hana - Nico Robin --> Give this fruit to Garp and he ends the entire war by himself.

4. pika pika - Borsalino --> Can fly (or float in the air for all we know), blind enemies, fast movements, shoot lasers, can travel trough its own light, a really useful fruit.

5. Marco's fruit (i don't remember if it's named) --> We don't know the limits, but it was impervious to Kizaru's lasers, that speak for itself.

10. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member modoki's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

If only there was a devil fruit to BECOME seastone....man..

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Aonsaithya's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd pick the Goro Goro no Mi every time. Extremely strong offence against everyone except one rubber person, logia intangibility, movement fast enough to be practically teleportation, and so on. Also, despite having a heart and thus most likely requiring oxygen to live, Enel is on the moon without a space suit...

While Pika Pika no Mi is probably more powerful, Goro Goro no Mi seems more versatile to me, we've even seen it being used to perform non-line-of-sight attacks (El Thor) far away from the targets.
    Disbelief, Despair & Hatred.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MBVC's Avatar
    Country
    Bouvet Island
    Post Thanks / Like

Kizaru's light logica is much better in term of speed, besides you can sneak through any hole even in sub-millimeter range. Sengoku's df is also another good one, we still don't know all of its properties yet, maybe even better Marco's phoenix type.

Even gods could not be absolutely certain whether they existed at the most fundamental level of reality or were themselves simulated.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Stiltzkin's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

my favorite still Bari Bari no mi, if you want to protect yourself (and others) from evil being
    I'm kupo for Kupo Nuts, kupo!

Next Straw Hat Pirate crew will be Jinbe & Kuzan!
    "the former enemy/ villain/ boss character = new nakama"

Spoiler: ―Straw Hat Pirate― Luffy + 10 nakama show

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

goro goro no mi is the 2nd most powerful imo. lightning travels as fast as light, so in terms of speed he should be as fast as kizaru. Also has destructive power, lightning as as hot as the surface of the sun so you he could burn someone worse than akainu can. jumpstarting your heart is a pretty hax'd ability. probably more but w/e

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Avenger_Uchiha's Avatar
    Country
    Kazakhstan
    Post Thanks / Like

Pika Pika no Mi - Speed=Power, You can kill the any guy with Speed of Light and fruit give you awesome strong beams xDD
    and Yami Yami no Mi - disable other fruit = You can kill even Logia without problem. Even with Haki you can't kill strong users of logia like Akainu, Aokidji even WhiteBeard can't kill them even he used Haki. But with Yami Yami no Mi devil fruit user will be weak and without any power so ez kill. Just catch with 1 hand and cut the throat with knife. This is my vision about fruits power

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2