MangaHelpers Art Contest Week 20-22 ~ Tilt Shift Photography!
This fortnight's art contest category is Photography
with the theme set as Tilt Shift
. The theme was decided through a poll in the Discussion Thread
. The goal is to display a creative and unique type of photography in which the camera is manipulated so that a life-sized location or subject looks like a miniature-scale model, such as:
Theme: Tilt Shift
- All members may join this competition. There is no minimum post or user status you need to have to join the contest.
- Entries for the contest must be posted in this thread.
- Each participant can only submit ONE entry and that entry should be new (meaning it must not have been used in contests hosted by MangaHelpers previously).
- Use MangaHelpers' Image Gallery to upload your entries. Any problem with uploading, let us know.
- Submissions not following the week's theme will automatically result in disqualification. If you have any question about the contest, you can ask it here.
- Submission is open until June 8st, 2014 at 21:00 (GMT)
Uploading and Submitting Entries:
- Go HERE.
- Click the browse button near the upload area option.
- After upload is completed, you'll be redirected to your uploaded image.
- Right click the image and copy it's link URL (and not the image URL).
- Click the "Insert Image" button, while creating your post here, add the link there, using the proper post format.
"Theme Name" - "Work Title" by "Artist Name"
(Large size thumbnail - upload image to image gallery.)
- Voting will proceed after submission period is over, that is June 8st, 2014.
- Announcement of winners and next contest and new theme will be done 7 days after the voting period is over.
Good luck, everyone!