Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (3/23/15 - 3/29/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Check out the results for the Anime Awards 2014
New Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Unanswered Questions of Bleach

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Things Yet To Be resolved

Quote Originally Posted by REN KOUEN View Post
    making shinigami babies with urahara-san!!!

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

kido is as strong as the kido user

byakuya is the best example of a master with destructive kido, and unohana is a great example of what someone can do with kido and healing

I'd like to see, Tessai, Urahara and Yoruichi together and fight the 8 Sternritter. Obviously, that fight would be in their favor, but Kubo illustrating that for the next 3-5 chapters would be epic. One kidou user, shunpo user and zanpakuto user all utilizing their skills in a fight like that. Awesome.
    Munga is Mad Phunny.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What's the relationship between the Ishida family and the Wandenreich? Why did Kirge Opie know who Uryu Ishida was when seemingly none of the other Stern Ritter recognized Ishida when he was introduced to them? Why did Soken "reject" the new Quincy Volstandig? Is Soken considered a traitor or something within the Wandenreich? What is Ryuuken doing and what's his part in all of this?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

I imagine all members of Vandenreich have been well informed of the Ishida family, since Ryuuken belongs to one of the pure bloodlines and they've been preparing for this war for a thousand years. This is why, Ywhach has been successful so far and the heroes are losing.

Hopefully at some point, Kubo will dwell deeper into the pat history of the Quincies, which could be a major focal point of the series next year. For the remainder of this year, it'll constant battles back to back as usual. May get an update on the battle with the Zero division before the year'a end.
    Munga is Mad Phunny.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Unanswered Questions of Bleach

1. Why does ichigo's human body end up wrapped in bandages when he returns to it after taking damage in shinigami form?
    2) How can urahara use his zanpakuto while in a gigai?
    3) Where is yuroichi's zanpakuto?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

What I always found pretty odd is that Rangiku and Touchiro never seemed to recognize Isshin, while being his vice captain and seated officers in Soul Society for quite some time. Before Orihime's kidnapping they all hung out in the real world and basically lived in Ichigo's house, they must have encountered each other on many occasions (too lazy to check if that is actually true).

I have been wondering that for the time after Isshin's past was introduced, and in retroperspective his past kinda appeared rather random and not very foreshadowed.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    What I always found pretty odd is that Rangiku and Touchiro never seemed to recognize Isshin, while being his vice captain and seated officers in Soul Society for quite some time. Before Orihime's kidnapping they all hung out in the real world and basically lived in Ichigo's house, they must have encountered each other on many occasions (too lazy to check if that is actually true).

I have been wondering that for the time after Isshin's past was introduced, and in retroperspective his past kinda appeared rather random and not very foreshadowed.
    Maybe they did, and he asked them not to talk about it?

Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Starrked's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    What's the relationship between the Ishida family and the Wandenreich? Why did Kirge Opie know who Uryu Ishida was when seemingly none of the other Stern Ritter recognized Ishida when he was introduced to them? Why did Soken "reject" the new Quincy Volstandig? Is Soken considered a traitor or something within the Wandenreich? What is Ryuuken doing and what's his part in all of this?
    I noticed that, too, when I was reading through the past chapters. Maybe it was because Opie was the head of a the hunting party that he was given particular information?
    Grimmjow and Uryuu are the other two special war powers.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

He had his powers back by the time they came to the WotL didn't he? Maybe he sensed their reiatsu and just kept out of the way whenever they approached the house.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Luxembourg
    Post Thanks / Like

Merged the two threads since they served the same purpose in practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrked View Post
    I noticed that, too, when I was reading through the past chapters. Maybe it was because Opie was the head of a the hunting party that he was given particular information?
    Maybe he knew Ishida family from the past on his own? Could be far-fetched, but at this point, still possible. I don't see why someone who was supposed to be leading the forces in HM should know more than the rest of the SR group, honestly.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    Why did Soken "reject" the new Quincy Volstandig? Is Soken considered a traitor or something within the Wandenreich? What is Ryuuken doing and what's his part in all of this?
    Maybe the new Vollstandig can be achieved only by receiving Bach's blood and getting some of his power.

Souken might not have liked that prospect, considering how Bach restored his power.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Merged the two threads since they served the same purpose in practice.

Maybe he knew Ishida family from the past on his own? Could be far-fetched, but at this point, still possible. I don't see why someone who was supposed to be leading the forces in HM should know more than the rest of the SR group, honestly.
    It seemed like not a big deal at first, but considering Kirge is the only Stern Ritter introduced aside from Haschwald who had a special task assigned to him, maybe Ywhach trusted him more than the other SR.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

Another question that actually kind of puzzles me a little. It's not of particular importance, but how come some Stern Ritter don't wear the mantle?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't believe there's too much to it. Character designs are more interesting that way. Aesthetic purpose

New Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9