So, looks like Renji and NaNaNa haven't fought yet, but now they will. What about other matchups? Six guys have arrived to assist Ichigo, so it's 7 vs. 8 now. Someone will have to take on two Quincies at the same time.
If Reanji is there for Nanana maybe Shinji will be coming too to take Buzz out hopefully in a quick and embarrassing way
I believe that Juhabach have a secret squad hidden, there's too many good guys for so few baddies.
Hmm looks like another chapter with nothing happening at all... I guess Ichigo won't fight yet and will follow Juha Bach. Too bad he just came from the Royal dimension. There and back again.
It's out. Looks like Bach's plan is to tire Ichigo to death.
(Silent, slow, stoic, clap.)
(Clap. Clap. Clap...)
Why did this chapter felt as such a buzz-kill?
Nice stern ritter action, I give it that much... and potential fight match ups, I can tell... I won´t be surprised if it turns out that more people will arrive as reinforcements to fight these stern ritters.
now, the question is... who is going after who?
Rukia vs Bazz-B (Obvious, Heat vs Cold)
Renji vs Nanana (Also foreshadowed, considering that Nanana planned for this encounter.)
Hisagi vs Giselle (The former is reluctant to use violence and have a ranged weapon, the latter is a blood mage healer that needs to get the opponent bloody to work, I think they will match each other just fine.)
Ikkaku vs Meninas (Both about strength, considering what the former´s bankai is all about and the latter´s letter, this have potential right here.)
Yumichika vs Candice Catnipp (Both obsessed with their appearances, based on what happened when Ichigo threw the latter through a building earlier and the former in his fight with (cringing XC) Charlotte Shoehorn... and we might get a entertaining fight when things get dirty between these two.)
Byakuya vs Colonel and Pepe (Why? Because these three feel rather elite and good match with Byakuya´s senbonsakura vs the speed and guns of the Colonel combined with Pepe´s power, hinted to be control based on the first invasion, to either manipulate or assume direct control over the cherry petals in senbonsakura. (recalling the statement of the arrancar he fought in Hueco Mundo... "I will stop them all!" before getting owned. We might get someone actually capable of this now. Might be interesting.)
Liltotto will be co-coordinating the Stern ritters with tactics and only act when she have to.
Still, this is just a guess.
Anyway, pretty hollow.
But interesting that the gate to the RD is open for a hundred minutes... means that the time-limit to follow and stop Ywach been reduced to one and a half hour at most.
I wonder if we finally will see the rest of the stern ritters soon for them to hold the gate. and that would result in more reinforcements for the shinigami with the arrancars and the fullbringers as I don´t expect this to be a series of curbstomps with the remaining ritters.
This is more and more getting a "final stand" feel with each week.
Last edited by Nanozom; June 18, 2014 at 02:21 AM.
chapter is out at mangapanda.
I have to say, powerlevelwise, it makes no sense to pit the small fries (yumichika, ikkaku, hisagi) against the sternritter. But anyways, iam totally excited to see them in action. It was foreshadowed that they will retain a subpar-major role until the end of the manga, or else all their screentime would have made no sense. And here we are I at least predict that all of them have bankai now.
Ok really exciting chapter, it has nothing XD but it definitely leave me wanting more and because it was bad but actually because is an opener for what is about to come... I don't know if we will see something new from Ikkaku, Yumichika and Hisagi gave me a bankai feeling... and for the reinforcement I guess they will come so Byakuya, Renji and Rukia can go with Ichiro? At least I can't see Byakuya fighting here unless is overkill, Ichiro's face with Renji's attack was more "concerned" than anything we have seen since he arrived so maybe he is way too much for those SR there?
I hate Kubo.
Lame chapter. Can't ichigo do something by him self . Why does he always need help.
Wtf did he trained so hard if he can't kill anyone.
*wild angry hater appears*
6000 seconds? (1.5hr?)
one week my ass
or is those barriers all in one spot? but then
didnt renji+rukia+byaka did the same?
*he uses evidence, its super effective!*
After reading the chapter, it’s more than likely going to play out as so.
1. The stage has been set for more fighting between characters we could careless about. The only things worth being interested in is Byakuya’s new developed powers, Yumuchika’s bankai debut as well as Ikkaku’s fixed Bankai. On the enemy side of things, we get to see some new powers from other Sternritter in the process that will take up several chapters here and there.
2. While these fight are happening, Ichigo is being prepared to fight Nak La Varr (or whatever his weird name is) and that’s if, Mayuri doesn’t intervene first to settle their score from their previous encounter with one another. More than likely, since Mayuri analyzed Uryuu’s DNA as he mentioned before in Hueco Mundo, upon fighting Szayelaporro, he’s found a way to defeat the Quincy. Either way, Ichigo will still have a fight ahead of him in Uryuu and Haschwalth.
3. Speaking of that scenario, I believe, Shunsui will appear to aid Ichigo against Haschwalth, being that he is the newly appointed Captain commander and allowing Ywhach to enter the Royal Palace would be a bad sign under his care, after just receiving Yamamoto’s former spot. Ukitake will likely aid him and possibly die in the process.
4. Then back to the intense battle between the Shinigami and Sternritter, more than likely, the heroes will begin to win and then the tide will turn and the enemies will come close to defeating them all. It’s possible that more reinforcements may show up (Grimmjow, Urahara, Love, Lisa, Fullbringers, etc). Somebody could heal Kenpachi and let him come back and end the whole battle all together as well.
5. That lies in the problem of defeating the remaining Sternritter. If that happens, Ywhach reaches full complete power, where he’ll be more than powerful enough to not only defeat Ichigo, but even, take down all 5 members of the Zero division. By the way, I believe that is the true purpose of 26 Sternritters. Give 26 humans a piece of your power and let it return to you, in order to fully restore your power. And Ywhach by the way, still has Yamamoto’s Bankai. Quite handy in using against the Zero Divison.
6. The only interesting things left in Bleach (in my opinion) is the return of Aizen and the appearance of the King of Souls. Who is this King and why, do the villains want him dead so badly?.
Yeah, I think that we can ignore the Renji, Rukia, Byakuya business...
Not that it doesn't make sense, for them to have already broken the barrier like Ichigo, but the only way it will come up is if Bach is forced to delay and then can not proceed due to the barrier closing earlier than he thinks it should (due to Ichigo not actually having to break a broken barrier - thus it having time to repair itself).
I have no idea what Ikkaku, Yumichika and Hisagi will be able to do - even with bankai, they have not had the time to learn to use it properly (also look what captains who had the time achieved).
That said, Hisagi does have a talent for beating people well above his class/level...
The reinforcement gang came and picked up their own opponent, giving leeway for Ichigo to play with the old man, Bach. What a strategy! hahaha