Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (2/23/15 - 3/1/15).
! Visit the new forums for Tokyo Ghoul and The Gamer!
Forum News: Vote in the final phase of the Anime Awards 2014
1. Season 2 Anime is in pre production but tells that's all he can say for now.People asked for Plot, Wada said wait and watch Season 2.
2. Production of Episode 1 required 6 Months, the others each 6 weeks.
3. Wada meets every 2 weeks with Isayama to talk about AoT.
4. The City Designs in the Anime were based upon legit German Buildings he saw on Photos.He wanted to go have a trip through Germany, but the Budget wasn't there.
5. Link Horizon will be there for Season 2.The reason for german lyrics were simply because "Germany is cool.
6. Historia and Ymir are confirmed to be in a relationship/are a couple.He was very interested in seeing Doujinshi with them.
7. If he'd live in the AoT World, he'd still produce Anime.
8. Wada is against Japan's Anti Piracy Campaign as it allows people to watch his Anime, yet he wishes for a better System that allows people to do so.
9. Wada constantly checks the Web for Reaction towards the series from Non-Japanese People.
Pity that it happened off-screen. Them being an official couple makes their conversations about Historia's true identity and protecting each-other during the Clash of Titans arc much less powerful .Quote:
I don't exactly see how it makes it any less powerful. They got to know each other, help each other out, and try to protect each other -although somewhat crappily.
If we're lucky the second season might be rearranged so that we can see a little more on how that developed, thus giving their conversations during the Clash of Titans arc more "punch" or relevance.
Or they might skip to Levi killing the anti human squad on the rooftops because there seems to be a touch of pandering to the fanbase in the anime.
Last edited by Demonspeed; August 04, 2014 at 12:00 PM.