Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/25/15 - 5/31/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Kaguya's army, it's gonna be used against who?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I'm calling it now - Kaguya has been prep'in to fight Jashin

Okay so now we know that Jashin is road kill. Thank you Jessie. I bet you its Billis the God of Destruction.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Jashin

This development I can't help but see as disturbing. I can actually picture kishi saying "FUCK symbolism, naruto is now going to fight and beat the abstract concept of hatred". I guess in a way it would make sense though. The manga used to be about hard work and yet it came down to people being born with godly genes and being better than everyone else. The manga was about a lonely ninja working hard but he turned out to be jesus and be able to do miracles so its not like the ninjas had a choice here. Naruto even seemingly came back from the dead sent by his dad (well, great.... great grandad) in all his glory considering the rikudo bit. Then it was about hate pilling on... but no, even that was because black zetsu manipulated everyone. At this point everyone being a pawn of the abstract concept of hate personified would make some degree of sense within the concept of the story. It has murdered every theme it had at the start of the manga and the ones that replaced them, it might as well go out in a blaze of glory.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Mangang's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Why did Kaguya need an army?

Kaguya was the first person to have chakra. She every chakra of the Earth.
    People like Madara and Obito were able to solo whole allied force. Then Why would a goddess like Kaguya needed army?

Databook revealed that She was an alien. I have a theory that her Planet was annexed by some really powerful group of People that may even rival juubi. So in order to reclaim her land She come to Earth after hearing about the shinju tree and its fruit to gain the power of chakra. Thats why She created an army of Zetsu. And maybe Thats why She got jealous of her own son's chakra as She think every chakra should belongs to her as it will be needed as She is going to fight this really powerful group of People.

I think Hogoromo and Hamura were born on Earth and they must think her mother's worry is unecessary as they already accepted Earth as their home.
    "Don't underestimate me! I don't quit and I don't run! You can act tough all you want! You're not gonna scare me off! No way! I don't care if I DO get stuck as a genin for the rest of my life! I'll still be Hokage someday!"

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner SombaSan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: I'm calling it now - Kaguya has been prep'in to fight Jashin

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    To be fair, I don't think even kishi is shameless enough to pull off jashin being the ultimate bad guy. The manga has gone like this so far:

-Orochimaru is the ultimate bad guy
    -Akatsuki is the ultimate bad guy
    -Specifically pain is the ultimate bad guy
    -Nope, tobi is the ultimate bad guy who is the masterming and planner behind everything
    -Somewhere in the mess sasuke attempts to take over as resident murderous asshole
    -Honorable mention: Kabuto attempts to take over as a resident evil genius but fails
    -fuck EVERYONE. Madara is the ultimate bad guy who was pulling the strings beyond the grave.
    -A THOUSAND YOURS OF DEATH TO EVERY IDIOT STILL READING THE MANGA! Black zetsu and kaguya are the ultimate baddies who outplan-ed madara the outplanner!

Kishi can't conceivably be thinking of adding yet another unknown guy to take over as bad guy, its beyond absurd. It was already 300 chapters too late to even introduce kaguya, let along have her been the ultimate bad when rikudo talked about her. Madara was in a grey area and we knew his name from 200 chapters ago and his existence was mentioned 400 chapters ago. We can't have the mastermind who outmasterminded the mastermind behind the mastermind be overshadowed by yet another mastermind. Kaguya is already god for crying out loud. But then again, kaguya is building an army and kishi is evidently writing the manga while doing copious amounts of cocaine and meth so who knows...
    Lol This post though got me rolllin
    live life and enjoy

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SombaSan View Post
    Lol This post though got me rolllin
    Man, I had forgotten about that post. Apparently the sarcasm I have built up over years residing at the internet are clearly not even remotely enough to mock this manga. I can already imaging kishi looking over the internet and being all like "AND YOU ASSHOLES THOUGHT I WOULDN'T DARE ADD YET ANOTHER MASTERMIND" while laughing maniacally and snorting a solid pound of cocaine....Apparently kishi is shameless enough (or high enough, who knows).
    Last edited by kkck; May 30, 2015 at 09:47 PM.

9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member POW's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kaguya's army, it's gonna be used against who?

I've got a feeling the legacy of the Uzamaki clan may have a role to play. If this bad guy exists he probably is sealed in some kind of time space ninjutsu or the Death god seal.

An army of undead warriors would be suitable contrast to the White Zetsu Army.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Kkck has been on fire on this thread. Summed up the plot lines in Naruto perfectly.

The only thing though is that as Naruto fans we should already expect anything to happen. We went from a story about ninjas to gods, why do people think it would be a leap for Kishi to #refer to all of Kkcks posts in this thread#
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

uchiha demon ... four eye sharingan demon ....

probably , Sharingan is more a curse than bloodline limit

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    Kkck has been on fire on this thread. Summed up the plot lines in Naruto perfectly.

The only thing though is that as Naruto fans we should already expect anything to happen. We went from a story about ninjas to gods, why do people think it would be a leap for Kishi to #refer to all of Kkcks posts in this thread#
    Its funny (or the opposite, depends on how you look at it) but when I write these posts what I usually think is what I could see as the worst plausible developments in the manga for the sole purpose of mocking. And then I get to see this stuff happening (even the old post in my sig had a disturbing number of things actually happening and I was nerd-raging when I wrote it). I guess naruto simply has such a terrible story even by shonen standards that its simply beyond mockery. You can try to mock it but the manga will spit right back at you. I was going to write a post about sarada saving naruto and sasuke by getting her sharingan or boruto awakening his hyuga-uzumaki god genes thus becoming a different sort of god from hagoromo or hamura (well with a different combination of the 4 bloodlines so to speak) and saving the day but seeing how the manga turned out it might as well just happen.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Its funny (or the opposite, depends on how you look at it) but when I write these posts what I usually think is what I could see as the worst plausible developments in the manga for the sole purpose of mocking. And then I get to see this stuff happening (even the old post in my sig had a disturbing number of things actually happening and I was nerd-raging when I wrote it). I guess naruto simply has such a terrible story even by shonen standards that its simply beyond mockery. You can try to mock it but the manga will spit right back at you. I was going to write a post about sarada saving naruto and sasuke by getting her sharingan or boruto awakening his hyuga-uzumaki god genes thus becoming a different sort of god from hagoromo or hamura (well with a different combination of the 4 bloodlines so to speak) and saving the day but seeing how the manga turned out it might as well just happen.
    and kishi will pull another " new generation will surpass old one " ....

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mangah View Post
    and kishi will pull another " new generation will surpass old one " ....
    Ahh, of course lol. kishi wouldn't let that one pass. However if boruto really surpasses naruto and sarada surpasses sasuke they will probably evolve beyond their physical bodies turning into beings of pure energy and power. And then beat up jashin and the abstract concept of hatred.

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay lets look at this logically.

-Kaguya needed an army. So she needed a lot of troops to fight. So it was not just a small group of enemies she could fight herself. So it must be a large group of enemies.

-Kaguya was from space. So her enemy must be from space.

-Pirates are the natural enemies of ninjas according to the internet.

-Therefore the only logical outcome is that Kaguya needed her army to fight an armada of space pirates.

What does it mean? It means your about to get your butt kicked!

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Super Angillis View Post
    Okay lets look at this logically.

-Kaguya needed an army. So she needed a lot of troops to fight. So it was not just a small group of enemies she could fight herself. So it must be a large group of enemies.

-Kaguya was from space. So her enemy must be from space.

-Pirates are the natural enemies of ninjas according to the internet.

-Therefore the only logical outcome is that Kaguya needed her army to fight an armada of space pirates.
    This is undoubtedly more coherent than the explanation we're actually going to get.

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4