Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (6/29/15 - 7/5/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: You 14 MS Representatives

  1. #1
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ShiroSakigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like

    You 14 MS Representatives

    Like we saw in past chapters, the Japan like all countries are allowed to have 2 teams to U-17 World Cup...

    1° - High School team
    2° - Middle School team


    Middle School All Japan Representatives

    Spoiler show



    Well....

    If you was Mifune of have him post, what are you MS Reps. from Japan?



    My MS Reps.


    1. Yukimura Seiichi
    2. Keigo Atobe
    3. Kuranosuke Shiraishi
    4. Sanada Gen'ichirou
    5. Jin Akutsu
    6. Kintarou Touyama
    7. Marui Bunta
    8. Shuusuke Fuji
    9. Masaharu Niou
    10. Yanagi Renji
    11. Hiroshi Yagyuu
    12. Kawamura Takashi
    13. Kirihara Akaya
    14. Choutarou Ootori

  2. #2
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beika City
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,227
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: You 14 MS Representatives

    1) Yukimura Seiichi
    2) Atobe Keigo
    3) Sanada Genichiro
    4) Akutsu Jin
    5) Echizen Ryoma
    6) Tooyama Kintaro
    7) Shiraishi Kuranosuke
    8) Fuji Shusuke
    9) Niou Masaharu
    10) Yagyuu Hiroshi
    11) Kite Eishirou
    12) Chitose Senri
    13) Tachibana Kippei
    14) Ishida Gin/Kawamura Takashi

  3. #3
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Philia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Can't be located
    Country
    Eyrie
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    702
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: You 14 MS Representatives

    Be awed by my selections.
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by Philia; August 24, 2014 at 01:27 AM.

  4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #4
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,607
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: You 14 MS Representatives

    (I) Atobe Keigo
    (II) Yukimura Seiichi
    (III) Sanada Genichiro
    (IV) Echizen Ryoma
    (V) Tooyama Kintarou
    (VI) Akutsu Jin
    (VII) Fuji Shuusuke
    (VIII) Shiraishi Kuranosuke
    (IX) Niou Masaharu
    (X) Kite Eishirou
    (XI) Momoshiro Takeshi
    (XII) Kaidou Kaoru
    (XIII) Yanagi Renji
    (XIV) Marui Bunta
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

  6. #5
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: You 14 MS Representatives

    Quote Originally Posted by Philia View Post
    Be awed by my selections.
    Spoiler show
    Jirou is stated to be number 2 on Hyotei. Replace him with Sakata who has yet to win one game. Replace Kiyosumi with Yuuji who needs to be separated from Koharu since PoT must not have romance.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    (I) Atobe Keigo
    (II) Yukimura Seiichi
    (III) Sanada Genichiro
    (IV) Echizen Ryoma
    (V) Tooyama Kintarou
    (VI) Akutsu Jin
    (VII) Fuji Shuusuke
    (VIII) Shiraishi Kuranosuke
    (IX) Niou Masaharu
    (X) Kite Eishirou
    (XI) Momoshiro Takeshi
    (XII) Kaidou Kaoru
    (XIII) Yanagi Renji
    (XIV) Marui Bunta
    I think Akaya can beat Kaidou. Tachibana and Chitose(equal stats all around) can beat Yanagi. Momoshiro is just too slow. Jackknife needs time to set up.
    Last edited by meowmachine; December 10, 2014 at 11:24 PM.

  7. #6
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,607
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: You 14 MS Representatives

    Akaya can't beat Kaidoh. He can't use Angel Mode without Shiraishi. His devil mode is sealed now as far as we know. Kaidoh stomp Akaya with his devil mode the last time we saw him in a match. I don't see Ayaka winning even a single game without a devil mode to be honest.

    Tachibana and Chitose are indivually probably stronger than Yanagi, but Yanagi is a double players who has playing experiences with many Rikkai player on the team.

    Momoshiro is too slow? It doesn't matter. Put him in doubles and he will use the jackknife and rip his opponents apart. He beat opponents on the level of #18-#19 with it, with Kenya as his partner. He can do even better here, with many stronger players as his partner. Momoshiro is probably way better in double than WoK.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

  8. #7
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,980
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: You 14 MS Representatives

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    His devil mode is sealed now as far as we know.
    Don't particularly care about the rest, but when did this happen?

  9. #8
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,607
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: You 14 MS Representatives

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaoz View Post
    Don't particularly care about the rest, but when did this happen?
    Didn't Renji specifically ask Shiraishi to make sure Akaya never use it again?
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

  10. #9
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,980
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: You 14 MS Representatives

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    Didn't Renji specifically ask Shiraishi to make sure Akaya never use it again?
    What if Shiraishi isn't around? Not to mention that in order to actually stop Akaya in their match he had to take a hit and I don't think rushing on the court every time Akaya is about to go crazy is an option. And then Akaya still went into DM at the end of the match anyway, it was just the sane version (which is presumably not threatening) because he was in AM instead of REM at the time.

  11. #10
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,607
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: You 14 MS Representatives

    Well, the last time Kaidoh play, without Inui, he would also enter devil mode. There is nothing that suggest the same thing couldn't happen this time.

    And as far as we know, Kaidoh is owning devil mode hard up until the end, to the point that we see the only way that Devil Mode is winning points is to not target Kaidoh. I doubt it'll matter. It's true that we won't know what happen if Ayaka was pushing it with Kaidoh until the end. But as far as we see, laser+tornado combo>>>>>>>> devil mode. Ayaka hasn't win even a single point head on.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

  12. #11
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,980
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: You 14 MS Representatives

    Like I said, I don't particularly care about the result.

    Although, let's assume Muga!Akaya for a second since he technically has that too (seems like DM just takes priority), how would Kaidou deal with that in your eyes? Muga would give Akaya access to shots like Flower, Waterfall, Kaidou's own Laser/Tornado combo and some of the Rikkai regulars' moves.

  13. #12
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,607
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: You 14 MS Representatives

    If he is lucky enough, sure. That’s assuming that he can control his mood though. If you were not giving him the “handicap” not usng devil mode. He use Devil Mode in ALL his matches so far even since he got that move.

    If you were to give Akaya the benefit of Muga, I’ll definitely think Kaidoh should get the benefit of devil mode as well. Akaya hasn’t shown the ability to control muga, so his move would still be random. I imagine that would allow Kaidoh to beat move like waterfall at least. The move Kaidoh’ll have problem with would be Sanada’s move and potentially his own move.

    Kaidoh also have the benefits of draining his opponents stamina as well. Muga seem to trigger when you’re on the brink of losing for people who can’t control it. The game should be fairly played out and Kaidoh should drain Akaya stamina a fair bit. Ayaka’s muga will drain his stamina even faster. Not to mention Akaya have only 2 Stamina. Seems like a ticket to lose.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

  14. #13
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,980
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: You 14 MS Representatives

    I disagree with Kaidou getting the benefit of DM in singles since the reason it was triggered was that he couldn't stand Inui getting slaughtered (and there will never be a comparable situation in singles).

    That said, I agree with the rest - I think Akaya would be able to briefly gain the upper hand in Muga, but would end up losing as a result of the increased stamina drain. The only exception would be if they had already made it to a tiebreak or so, but that would be quite difficult for Akaya without DM (if I was unclear on this, I was suggesting Muga instead of DM and not in addition to it).

  15. #14
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Country
    India
    Posts
    252
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: You 14 MS Representatives

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaoz View Post
    I disagree with Kaidou getting the benefit of DM in singles since the reason it was triggered was that he couldn't stand Inui getting slaughtered (and there will never be a comparable situation in singles).

    That said, I agree with the rest - I think Akaya would be able to briefly gain the upper hand in Muga, but would end up losing as a result of the increased stamina drain. The only exception would be if they had already made it to a tiebreak or so, but that would be quite difficult for Akaya without DM (if I was unclear on this, I was suggesting Muga instead of DM and not in addition to it).
    1. Keigo Atobe
    2. Yukimura Seiichi
    3. Sanada Gen'ichirou
    4. Kuranosuke Shiraishi
    5. Jin Akutsu
    6. Kintarou Touyama
    7. Marui Bunta
    8. Shuusuke Fuji
    9. Masaharu Niou
    10. Ishida Gin
    11. Tachibana
    12. Kite Eichirou
    13. Momoshiro
    14. Chitose

    I only made like three changes but I really think that the wings of Kyushu should be somewhere in the list also Momoshiro with black jack knife shouldn't be underestimated. I think in a match momoshiro would most likely beat akaya.

  16. #15
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: You 14 MS Representatives

    Momoshiro really hasn't had the chance to test his Black Jacknife against a really powerful opponent. His otherwise unimpressive moveset makes me think he is not G10 level.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts