Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/25/15 - 5/31/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
Sig of the Week #5-6(2008)
May 13 - May 27
The theme of the Week:
Hi & Welcome to the Bi-weekly Signature Competition!
- Everyone can join this competition. There is no minimum post that you need to make in order to join the competition.
- Each competition comes with its unique theme. Follow the theme and try to expand your creativity. Failure to abide by the theme will automatically result in a disqualification from the contest.
- The regular signature dimension and size restriction still applies unless stated otherwise. Having said that, your signature cannot exceed 170x550px and 300kb.
- No excessive, suggestive, spoilerish, porn-related signatures in the contest.
- Entries for the competition must be posted in this thread.
- If you have multiple signatures, kindly choose one for this competition.
- Kindly credit the artist of the stock if the stock does not belong to you.
- Kindly submit your final work. No editing your post for newer versions of signatures please.
- No plagiarizing please. Ripping someone's hard work is just wrong.
- Use the Photoplog Image Gallery or be potentially disqualified. We will help you if you ask for help, though.
How to submit contest entries:Must use PHOTOPLOG
- Go HERE.
- Choose "Sig Contest Submissions" as the Category and click continue.
- Fill out the "Upload File" page to completion and click upload.
- After upload is complete you'll be redirected to your uploaded image, copy the thumbnail code listed and post that code in this thread useing the proper posting format.Code:"Theme" - "Optional custom title" by "artist" (Large size thumbnail) "credits, other comments"
- This competition will be held every 1st week and 3rd week of the month. In a month where there is a 5th week, that week will not have any new contest.
- Tuesday to Tuesday the week after: Submissions of all the entries will be held in these days.
The thread will be locked by Tuesday the week after, 9 pm EST*.
- Wednesday the week after to Saturday the week after: Voting will be held on these days.
- Sunday of the week after: Announcement of the winners!!!
Please don't comment here on anybody's entries.
Discussion should be done in the discussion thread instead.
Last edited by Leen; May 26, 2008 at 12:17 AM.