Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/18/15 - 5/24/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
Personal short term prediction:
- The Four Heavenly Kings decide to battle one of the Four Beasts each, but argue among themselves which Beast they should take.
- They eventually come to a decision and split up.
- Komatsu goes with Rin, but when he see's the beasts, he instantly knows that each Beast is a Specially Prepared Ingredient, and asks the Kings to fall back.
- After confirming with the Kings that they wish to eat the Beasts, they realize that, since Komatsu is probably the only one who could prepare them, that they will need the Chef to help them.
- They strategize and come to the decision that they will tackle each beast one at a time.
- They defeat the beasts in such a way that they will be tasty (in a similar manner to the Salamander Sphinx) under Komatsu's direction.
- However, after defeating all of them, a fifth beast from the Gourmet World (or maybe Human World's own CLVL 100 beast) appears.
- It too is a Specially Prepared Ingredient, and though exhausted, by recalling all their training, and entering their emergency modes (Toriko: Autophagy; Zebra: Anger; etc.), they manage to defeat it.
- They eat each beast and all of them evolve.
Personal Long Term Prediction:
- Cooking Fest arc:
- After defeating the Four Beasts, Komatsu has gathered certain raw materials (like a fang, bone, claw or piece of shell) from each of them.
- He is then approached by Kuriboh's apprentice, who offers to make Komatsu a pot, which the Chef accepts, and gives the apprentice the raw materials to make a pot.
- The apprentice was sent to Komatsu by his Kuriboh, who was in turn asked by Ichiryuu to do this.
- The pot is made and with it Komatsu enters the Cooking Fest.
- All the Heavenly Kings also attend the Cooking Fest as part of the audience.
- The Gourmet Hermit is one of the judges, along with the G7.
- Setsunoo, Chiru, Nono and the other two Chefs that briefly appeared in chapter 158 also participate. We will also see some of the Chef's mentioned in chapter 156.
- The Bishokukai also enter some Chefs, including Ootake, as spies and scouts.
- Komatsu competes in the cooking tournament, and defeats Ootake in cooking, making it to the semi- or quarter-finals before he is narrowly defeated.
- The Bishokukai launch a covert attack, but are defeated by the Gourmet Hermit, and maybe even the Kings.
- The next arc is Entering the Gourmet World arc/saga:
- Toriko enters the Gourmet World with Komatsu and all the other Heavenly Kings.
- They start hunting and testing their strength against wild beasts, as well as evolving.
- The next arc is Ichiryuu's Full Course arc/saga:
- Now that they are in the Gourmet World, Komatsu realizes that they can now prepare Ichiryuu's full course.
- They do so and evolve several times over.
- The next arc is the Kings vs the Jidal Kingdom arc/saga:
- The Kings (or maybe just Komatsu) stumble on to the Jidal Kingdom as they look for Acacia's notebook.
- A battle occurs, which the Kings manage to win, and they get Acacia's notebook as a spoils of war.
- After getting Acacia's notebook, they start hunting for Acacia's Full Course.
is thos possbile that gourmet world is not only in this planet and there is another planet that is fully gourmet world ?caus eit will be epic!
@Shadoguardian You really have a thing for Komastu don't you.
In last sket dance chapter, bossun is making a request ingredient for toriko ? Does anyone know how it works exactly ? It's a long time since it's done but i never thought to ask. Do fan only sendxthe name or also a sketch like bossun did ?
And then there are people like Melk II, there's no proof she has gourmet cells, and she's still relatively strong IIRC. Not to mention the food honor people besides Chin, and Match.
The Gourmet Knights too, maybe, besides Ai, since I'm not sure how their cells could evolve without eating extravagantly.
Last edited by Zatono; July 12, 2012 at 01:44 PM.
Actually most of the relevant people in this manga have Gourmet Cells. I believe only Komatsu and Melk and Match don't have them. The thing is that some fighters don't need Cells only because they don't go to Gourmet World and also because they use not a physical strength to fight, but swords or something else that enables them to be on par with more or less strong beasts.
And those from Gourmet Knights eat special ingridients that are aloud for them by their doctrine, but they can also power you up.
P.S. About Food Honour... It doesn't actually make you stronger. It just makes use of all your strength and cut off all your useless movements and get out the potential you don't use normally, so literaly it makes you always fight close to your 100% and also makes you more skilled and collected.
About the Gourmet Knights, just because of their teachings doesn't mean they don't eat food that would power them up, they're just not glutton like Toriko... Don't forget that Toriko just keep eating and drinking non stop
Acacia and Frohze doesn't have Gourmet Cells before they discovered the Gourmet Jellyfish. But they're already strong during that time.
Ichiryuu, Jiro and Midora also might not have Gourmet Cells before they became Acacia's followers. It only proves that even without Gourmet Cells, there are exceptional people that can still be strong.
We know nothing about Ichiryuu, Jirou, Midora's past... Who told you that they were Bishokuya before meeting Acacia and becoming his disciples ? Stop throwing things like this and considering them as facts.
Setsuno does have Gourmet Cells... If you still doubt that, I'd probably just ask you to reread that part where she met Alfaro at Ice Hell and you'll get it.Quote:
It is already established, I don't get why you people suddenly brings that out... Superhuman power = Gourmet Cells. It's easy as that, and don't think that the author will waste time saying who does have Gourmet Cells and who doesn't... It's obvious.
And let me just quote what you've said, "let me put it clearly : Superhuman feats and power = Gourmet Cells in Toriko's world"
Aren't you the first who threw things and considered them facts?
As Zatono said, Match and also Takimaru are the best example of someone who have Power and could perform Superhuman feats without needing to have gourmet cells. If Match doesn't have those two, I don't think he would survive an encounter against the strongest heavenly king.
And Takimaru defeated a bishokukai branch chief.
Now if you have doubts about them not having gourmet cells, just take a look at these links:
http://forum.onemanga.com/showthread.php?p=4417184 Post #34
http://toriko.wikia.com/wiki/Match read the comments section
I'm not throwing facts, as it has been said by Sani himself.
But you, you keep bringing " people's comments " as a fact... They're not Shimabukuro as far as I recall right ? So, they're automaticlly disregarded.
About Takimaru, he does have gourmet cells.
Now get your facts straight, and wether you're sure Acacia and Frohze are strong is irrelevant because such a thing wasn't shown once in the manga, it is your opinion, that I respect, but that is not absolute.
And about Toriko commenting on Takimaru's cell growth, that was AFTER Century Soup arc where Takimaru got severely wounded and Teppei treated him.
As you can see here, http://www.mangareader.net/349-51731...hapter-94.html the Doctor Aloe that was wrapped on Takimaru's body has the ability to heal CELLS.
So Takimaru could have received some gourmet cells from that bandage which Toriko noticed.
And look at Toriko's words: "Your cells have really evolved since before"
Now that BEFORE could mean when Takimaru still have normal cells.
But still, we are not sure if Takimaru really have gourmet cells. Toriko could also mean the cells that were affected by the "Curse" which was healed.
Last edited by llydnarz; July 13, 2012 at 08:18 AM.