Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (4/6/15 - 4/12/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Check out the results for the Anime Awards 2014
nami -from ONEPIECE
sakura -from NARUTO
kyoko -from REBORN!
kagura -from GINTAMA
shino -from samurai usagi
suzume -from samurai usagi
botan -from yu-yu-hakusho
robin -from ONEPIECE
haru -from REBORN!
misa -from DEATHNOTE
haruna -from TO LOVE-ru
nishino -from ichigo100%
ive -from BLACK CAT
yami -from TO LOVE-ru
lala -from TO LOVE-ru
mikan -from TO LVOE-ru
tojo -from ichigo 100%
rukia -from BLEACH
orihime -from BLEACH
rangiku -from BLEACH
lenalee -from D.Gray-man
yako -from nogami neuro
beuty -from bobobo-bobo-bobo
No.18 -from DRAGON BALL
ino -from NARUTO
mamori -from eyeshield 21
suzuna -from eyeshield 21
hinata -from NARUTO
otae -from GINTAMA
1) LENALEE (D.Gray Man) I fell in love with her character from the first sight. She is a real lady and she is kind and strong and she is so badass when she fights!!! And she is soooo HOT!! (girl-point-of-view, but still ^^)
2) NAMI (One Piece) My favorite StrawHat pirate!!! She is just brilliant!!
3) RUKIA (Bleach) Perhaps I like her so much because I hate Orihime so much.^^ Hm...you know, she hasn't got that OMG SEXY appeal, huge breasts and etc. but she still looks cooler than other hot_heroines...she is brighter.
4) SAKURA(Naruto) I don't like her at all, really. But I still choose her in polls... *sigh* Don't know why but since the first moment she appeared in Naruto I've seen a great potential in her character. And all the time I keep hoping to see her shine. Well, she did somewhat shine in the battle with Sasori, but it wasn't too long. I believe that Kishi messed up her character and didn't make her show everything she is capable of. It just pisses me off when I read about her and realize what a great character he could have created out of her. So let's say she is the best unrealized heroine.
Still LENALEE IS THE BEST!!!
Nami (One Piece)
Nami because she just rocks, Kagura because she's hilarious, Haru because she's so adorable and funny (she's my 2nd favorite character in Reborn), Rukia because she's an awesome character and had one of the most moving backstories in Bleach, and Sakura because she's always been my favorite in Naruto, although I feel exactly the same as EL_manana regarding her character development:
And that is Miranda Lotto and Rhode Camelot from D Gray Man, Tenten and Temari from Naruto, Momo and Nel from Bleach.
I voted for:
Lenalee just because I've always liked the character, she's the emotional center of the story (IMO), and I love seeing her fight. Kagura and Haru are both such funny characters. Stupid as it may sound, Nami gets in just for being Nami. I can't say anything in particular that makes her one of my favorite characters, she just is. As many have already said, Sakura could use more development as a Ninja and an action hero, but shes otherwise a great character. I can't imagine Naruto without her.
NAMI for me.
Erm, other than most of the girls from ToLoveRu, I'd have to pick Yako from Neuro and Otae from Gintama.
Additionally, I'd add these under others:
1. Kyoko from Black Cat
2. Tsukasa from Ichigo 100%
3. Satsuki from Ichigo 100% (sorry Aya!)
4. Aya Asia from Neuro
5. Jolyene from Stone Ocean
6. Tatsuki from Bleach
7. Tokiko from Busou Renkin
(A bit too many I guess? lol...)
Last edited by Finestela; September 03, 2008 at 07:37 PM.
Since I haven’t read many of the series mentioned in this poll, I chose from the series I have read. For me the best heroine of the group is Rukia Kuchiki. I’m a big fan of hers! She can be kind, she can be caring, she can be fragile, she can be child-like, she can be shy but she also can be strong, direct, mature, extrovert and brave; there are so many sides to her and that’s why she gets my vote.
I know this is only a Youtube poll, but it was nice to know some other fans out there also like Rukia as much as I do.
Misa from Death Note: seriously,she's one of the most useful female characters in manga
Lenalee-chan from D.Gray-man X3, cause she isn't the typical shonen girl (you know, weak, needy, shy or useless), she's gorgeous, strong and a very important key for the story.
But also I like Nami, Road Kamelot, Sakura, Kagura, Botan, Rukia, Yako and Kaoru from Rurouni Kenshin!
Last edited by Symbolic Zero; October 28, 2009 at 12:15 AM.
Dunno why, I was always partial to kyoko from black cat. maybe because she reminded me of someone I knew.
I like the mangaka's style of drawing heroines. Saya and Rinslet were really good too..cant think of eve like that but her grown up version on the other hand . Alot of other jump artists seem to have a problem with female characters..either in personality or drawing style, and alot of times they admit it like I think Togashi, Kishimoto, and Watsuki all mentioned problems drawing/handling heroines. Of course the OP girls are great, but alot of others arent just as memorable for me. There might be one per manga, but black cat was the only one in Jump where there were multiple ones that stuck out.
Bulma pre-cell saga for DB and 18 from then on, Lenalee for DGM, that trainer girl from Slam Dunk, Machi in HxH,
Kuwabara's sister in YYH, Tatsuki from bleach, etc.
If it was anyone from Naruto probably Temari. Tayuya was nice too with the foul mouth and all though a little too short lived.
Last edited by BigCamaro; October 28, 2009 at 12:31 AM.
My pick would be Tsunade from Naruto . Most of women/girls I like aren't in WSJ series .
My vote went to Lenalee from D.gray man. She is adorable
You forgot to add Sasuke to the list LOL.
My list would be:
1. Tsukuyo from Gintama.
2. Satsuki Kitaoji from Ichigo 100%
3. Shimura Tae from Gintama.
4. Renalee from D.Gray-Man.
5. Misa from Death Note.
Last place would be Orihime from bleach.
Last edited by BBB Banana; October 31, 2009 at 04:54 PM.