- Toki & Yuuki "rustling" ending with peeping on Prince's preparing the brekfast = epic <3<3 I really like the panel with Ruirui on the 2 page
- Prince cleaning the ears of Yuuki - so lovely And Sakurakouji whispering about Prince-dono being nice, hyhy xD
- Toki & Ogami vs Shibuya - nice thingy, quite reminds me of different mangas with that "retrieve that thing from me" thingy ^^ I like howthe level between 2 disciplines and Nisemaru was shown: right now they have no chance of even glimpsing at the Nyanmaru doll, not to mentiont hey weren't even able to make Nisemaru stand from the same spot :O Respect for Shibuya, he's yet another fantastic character addition to Code:Breaker manga <3 The trick with "diseappirng 2 chips" aka the Joker from TDK movie = epic <3<3
- the revenge of Toki and Ogami on "shitty cat" for all he did for them - muahahahah, and the best part was with Ogami and how he rememebrs well about his sheep costume thingy, it has made my day xD
- Shibuya & Puppy at the roof - so nice scene I really loved how Shibuya mentioned about each memebr of C:B living with him, and what it means to him and how he feels about it, and nice touch about Ogami hearing that *x* Page 17 is just:
Aha, the scene with bone-Puppy-Nisemaru rocks, hahaha xD
- Shibuya breaking his serum - hahaha, the best were comments of all memebrs, especially Prince: "He commited suicide" xDXD
- and like always, interesting cliffhanger - I like the "thought" from Shibuya about Sakurakouji's rare kind's blood. Now I'm more obligated to say that he is her father xP <seriously am thinking about that xd>
Chapter was - like always - awesome <3<3
Oh, I didn't think about big brother - that's also a possibility. Why I thought about "father" thingy is that it's not only that he's mature and all, but he knows many people very well from previous generation, including "him" and adoptive parent: dad from Sakurakouji <as well that Shibuya trained "him" and "Hitomi" because that's what I think from what he said to Ogami/Toki about "training facility" - Shibuya Mansion> ^^ I thought: maybe he was the one who gave Sakurakouji present parents of her because of some certain issues, which will be later revealed to us. <but still: it can be big bro like you said too xDXD>Originally Posted by ~S.a.k.u.r.a. no HaNa~
To conclude: we believe that it's someone who is connected by blood to Sakurakouji Sakura <3 <I don't think someone connected only, but by blood - add to that that Ogami <if I recall correctly> said that Sakurakouji is his first "test subject" of rare kind, and Heike said that Sakurakouji is the second to him, it's quite.. rare to not be connected by that>
True. He only said that he lived with Prince till now until living with themOriginally Posted by ~S.a.k.u.r.a. no HaNa~
xDOriginally Posted by ~S.a.k.u.r.a. no HaNa~
We can be sure that the current family of Sakura is not a coincidence that she has these parents. His dad and Shibuya know them each other
Although I have a doubt...
How is posible that certain people have ability or powers that others doesn't
It is inherited, genetic experiments ... what?
I think that is inherited... Toki and Nenene have powers and they are brothers.
But is the same case with the rare kinds? Or is a strange case where even among those who have special powers that someone born with this ability?
I recall Ogami and Toki wondering about why Sakura is a rare kind, and I remember (maybe I'm wrong) them saying something about radiation, or mutations, or something like that. Since the only two rare kinds known are Sakura and Nisemaru, they can't possibly know if the way they become rare kinds is different from normal people with powers (I guess). Then, I suppose all powers come from radiation that produces mutation.
CODE:BREAKER 64 IS OUT: http://shinratensei.co.cc/index.php?topic=217.0
Better late than never, right?
Chapter 64 page 17
When i saw Sakura holding that little dress (girl uniform), i was thinking that she might like to try to wear that to mini Shibuya
My favorite page Chapter 64 page 18
- Yuuki saying: Prepare yourself!! (He just looks like a bug catcher/pokemon trainer XD)
-and carelessly dropping the rare serum of Nisemaru...
anyone notices that in p18 chapter 64, Shibuya-san said that rare kind is the cause of others' misfortune and he supposed not to live with other ? Does that mean Sakura would be the cause of everyone's misfortune later ?
I thought about that and I haven't got any idea on that; it can be.. eveything xDOriginally Posted by Harlett
btw. about inheriting - yeah, Toki and Nenene <at least Nenene back then> has/had the special powers, but what about their father? He is normal, yet still he is the head of Eden? So.. the best way would be to say what you said: genetic experiments on children.
That's also the possibility, but I would rather wanted it tobe: mutation because of genetic experiments. <you know, chibi Sakurakouji in retrospections is a chibi with some pijama - like from some experiment >Originally Posted by unokpasabaxaki
Still, the answer will come <or so I think may come> with the revelation of Sakurakouji's past. <the answer at least to rare kind origins I think>
She defiently wanted Shibuya to forcefully wear it xDOriginally Posted by ~S.a.k.u.r.a. no HaNa~
Yuuki rlZ forever when he's like that <3<3Originally Posted by ~S.a.k.u.r.a. no HaNa~
haha, and the comments, especially of Prince, about suicide, hahaha xDOriginally Posted by ~S.a.k.u.r.a. no HaNa~
Yeah, it is interesting and can really be referred to both instances: either it's sth from Shibuya's past experience, or he.. REALLY mean it.Originally Posted by ~S.a.k.u.r.a. no HaNa~
Yeah, Code:Breaker is coming in Italy on Jan 27.
I'm quite happy I can have volumes in a language I can understand, even if quality will be thousands time worse than original.
Volume 7 is from Code:49 to Code:57.
Cover is gray, on the back there is Shibuya with jacket and signal on his shoulder and Koinu in sheep costume in the corner; on the side Sakura is in sheep costume.
Scanlation of cover will come...Maybe later, or tomorrw.
Next volume comes Dec 17.
Last edited by ¬Bol; November 16, 2009 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
CODE:BREAKER 65 BY SHINRATENSEI: http://shinratensei.co.cc/index.php?topic=226.0
Hope you like the extra at the end ^^
So the mecha doll's name is Inoichi (surely a tough guardian ^^)
I find it funny when Toki pushed Ogami and all agreed that he crossed the border first (65 page 12)
I'm just curious what Inoichi said to Ogami (pandora), it seems like a password for her so she let him through. (wonder what pandora means?..)
I like to know what Inoichi really guards too...
Last edited by <.Haruka.>; November 16, 2009 at 10:04 PM.
Yukihina said something about a Pandora's box in Ogami's genetic code in a chapter... I don't remember which chapter, but it was the first CB chapter I typesetted, and I still didn't know anything about the story, so it kinda shocked me.
xDXDXDOriginally Posted by unokpasabaxaki
That's right, he said sth about that and even though I read that, I still can't comprehend what he meant by that. Maybe it's sth related to his power over fire when he used it on Hitomi after "releasing" the ring, hmm.Originally Posted by unokpasabaxaki
I just briefly saw the 66 raw and I must say: quite interesting development we have. And Sakurakouji in chibi form once again in retrospection - co cuute <haha> xD And I think it's the chapter in which there is too much text, really : O Looks good to me <3
Last edited by juUnior; November 17, 2009 at 05:22 AM.
First of all . chapter 65 was cool.
The whole topic with the door and the president was good.
Soon the secret of Eden is not a secret anymore, but now Code Breaker gives me a soon ending feeling, because the fight with ogami brother is near.
I cant imagine a arc after this arc, no enemy is than strong enough to beat toki or so... Only a arc about destroying Eden , by ogami can i imagine.