The Official Worship Thread of HIRANO Aya!
Principal seiyuu's jobs:
Konata Izumi in Lucky Star
Haruhi Suzumiya in Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
Mamori Anezaki in Eyeshield 21
Misa Amane in Death Note
Reira Serizawa in NANA
Lumière in Kiddy Grade
* "Breakthrough" (2006)
* "Bōken Desho Desho?" (2006) (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya opening theme)
* "Ashita no Prism" (2006)
* "LOVE★GUN" (2007)
* "Neophilia" (2007)
* "MonStAR" (2007)
* "Unnamed World: (2008) (Nijū Mensō no Musume ending theme)
* Riot Girl (2008)
* "Hare Hare Yukai" (2006)
* "Suzumiya Haruhi no Tsumeawase" (2006)
* "Haruhi Suzumiya Character Song" (2006)
* "Saikyo Pare Parade" (2006)
* "Mei Etō Character Song" (2006)
* "Sanae Nakajima Character Song" (2006)
* "Motteke! Sailor Fuku" (2007)
* "Konata Izumi Character Song" (2007)
* "Mune Pettan Girls Character Song" (2007)
Last edited by RyuSensei; July 31, 2008 at 10:03 AM.
Like that was needed. So being the first in line, how do I apply for the benefits? Any other noteworthy bonuses?
When you get 10 bonus points we offer you her photobook "H Stairway to 20" <.<
Really? Wait-- I was gonna try fishing for that online a few hours ago...
Her work as a seiyuu is pretty awesome... However... I have to say that she couldn't sing right if her life depended on it. (it's kinda funny to see the difference between a song in an anime opening, and when she sings live...)
She kicks ass!!!! What a fantastic girl!!! I love her!
Her singing is ok, atleast when it comes to Haruhi's OST lol.
likelove her work in Lucky Star.
Oh yea, that was awesome too lol. The best ep was when the three girl went to see Konata at her baito, haha, Konata disguised in Haruhi with Haruhi's voice, so damn good.
Yeah, and also the omake part every ending. Aya's Konata rendition of Chala head chala still chills to the bone me whenever I remember it.
Mmmm...I wonder how many voice she can make???But no doubt her voice its really somethin'
just post more PICS!! (please) lol