Aohige, Chap Summary:
724 - Law's plan
Sanji kicks Dofla with Premier Hachis, but Doflamingo easily dodges the attack.
He retaliates with five-strings slash that slices up Sanji.
He tells Sanji to try and save his crew, leaving the bloodied Sanji behind to attack Nami and co.
Sanji chase after him and rushes with an attack, which Dofla blocks all.
He compliments Sanji on the strength of the attack, but sticks his hands out and stops Sanji's movement in mid air.
Jora says he's finished, he's been caught in the young master's web.
Dofla stretches out a single thick strand of strings like a rope behind him (much like Luffy's motion when doing bazooka)
Law sees the fight and tosses a tree log in the air, and switches himself and Caesar's places with it.
He then creates a massive ROOM, and snatches Sanji out of harms way just as Dofla lands the attack.
The attack misses, and hits a building far away in Dressrosa, splitting it in half.
Law lands on the Sunny carrying Sanji and Caesar.
Caesar demands Jora to save him, but she replies she's caught as well.
Sanji and Law exchange information with the crew, such as the state of the plan to destroy the Factory, whereabouts of Kin, etc.
Law gives Caesar back his heart (presumably) and tells Nami to take Caesar to Zou.
Nami tells him they can't abandon their captain, but just as she said so a flying marine battleship arrives.
And from the other direction, Doflamingo arrives.
The ship fires cannons at Sunny, just as Fujitora summons a massive meteorite.
Law creates a large ROOM and slams the meteorite into the ship.
Nami and co decides to follow the orders and head for Zou (they want to get out of this place ASAP lol)
Sanji tells Law Dressrosa is supposed to be just a means to and end, and that is Kaidou's head.
He points out Law seems to stubbornly want to go after Doflamingo.
Fujitora decides to change the direction of the ship to Dressrosa instead of pursuing Sunny.
Dofla attacks Sunny with that rope attack again, but Law stops it, wrapping the rope around his sword
He tells the crew to find where there aren't any clouds and sail.
Doflamingo's ability is Ito Ito (String String Fruit). He hooks his strings on clouds to move around.
Without any clouds, he won't be able to pursue.
Chopper readies the Coup Burst.
Law takes Jora as a hostage using his sword, and threatens Dofla.
Seeing Jora in danger, Dofla cringes but stops his attack.
As Sunny bursts away, Law lands on the bridge with Jora still hostage, facing Dofla.
Dofla asks him what is the point of letting just half of Straw Hats escape, and Law tells him his alliance with Straw Hats ends here.
He tells Dofla he's been using the Straw Hats to stop the production of SMILE, that was his sole plan.
Even if he doesn't stop Dofla here, Kaidou will take care of him anyways.
Dofla guesses Law is trying to take him down with him.
He guessed right. Law says he'd like to see the chaos of the world after Joker's death, but to him, taking care of their old business comes first. A feud between them from 13 years ago.
End of chapter
Source : Ishuhui Scan Group
One Piece 725 short English spoilers
cover:Caribou is under attacking by a dinosaur suddenly.
Law say all he did were just for someone's long-cherished wish.
Sanji say don't worry about Law,he will be okay.
Because his plan is to let Doflamingo and Kaidou fight each other.
Violet asked Sanji to not worry about her,she said she is under protected by government.
but she went to the palace after Sanji left.
Bartolomeo promise he will help Zoro to find Luffy,but the condition is Zoro must sign a signature to him
Seems Rebecca can use Kenbunshoku Haki.
All of the losers were threw into a big jail where fill with countless broken toys.The jail is super firm,Even King's feast can't destroy a piece of the jail.
by redon APF
- Law says it's not revenge but for someone's will and then start fighting.
- Momonosuke remembers the first time he and Kinnemon saw Doflamingo on Dressrosa. Kanjuro was with them (we could see his shadow).
- Violet comes back to the Royal Palace.
- Bartolomeo asks Zoro for a signature and tries finding Luffy for them.
- Rebecca defeats some fighters without hurting them. She can use Kenbunshoku Haki.
- Some of main fighters are catched in a huge basement, including...
· Don Chinjao
· Elizabello II
· Blue Gilly
End of chapter.
Summary By Aohige APF
Chapter 725 - Undefeated woman
A T-Rex attacks Caribou.
Law uses Shambles and release Jora far away. He warns her to get as far away as possible.
Dofla tells Law that his vengeance for him is unfounded, but Law replies to him that this isn't vengeance... he's doing it for "that person" (yes, I know. AGAIN) that's what he's been living for all this time.
The fight begins within his massive ROOM,and the bridge is shredded to pieces.
Meanwhile on Sunny
Nami is prepared to scatter the clouds with winds if Dofla comes for them.
The crew are worried about Law, but Sanji says Law's plan is to leave Dofla alive so he will clash with Kaidou.
If Law sticks to running away, he should be fine.
Momo is frightened of Doflamingo. When he and his dad were here before,they witnessed Dofla torturing a gladiator.
Dofla told the man even the most decent people has savagery in them that excites at seeing blood and death. That is entertainment.
Don't ever fight like you did again. Then Dofla slices the man.
Kinemon told Kan and Momo this place is dangerous and they need to get out of here.
Momo is worried about Kan, who is held captive by that vicious man (Dofla)
Sanji isn't listening to him, he's love-struck thinking about Violet.
Violet told Sanji she's going to be protected by the government, so she'll be fine.
The battle fish are attacking your crewmate, please go help them! Sanji took off.
But Violet is heading towards the palace. On the way she spots a group of people watching the D block fight, and sneering at Rebecca.
She shoots the TV, exploding it.
In front of the Colosseum
Zoro asks Barto why he knows Luffy's identity, and knows Zoro's name.
Barto begs for an autograph, and says he'll go find Luffy if you promise to give me your autograph.
Many gladiators are already down for the count at D Block.
A gladiator attacks Rebecca, but she dodges the attack and let the gladiator fall into the water.
Rebecca is fighting at the edge of the stage, and tossing opponents into the water.
This is how Rebecca has won every battle and became to be known as the undefeated woman, she never slashes at the opponent, she always use ring outs to win.
Luffy notices she's using the Observation Haki. Cavendish sees how well she's fighting and smiles.
Rolling Logan, a hulking figure with lipstick, challenges Rebecca.
Meanwhile in the underground waiting room for the treatment center
Xai is screaming at the doctors, demanding to know what happened to his grandfather.
It's been so long since he was carried in. They assured him that he's simply being treated.
Ideo and Kerry are in the room too.
Xai's turn comes and he lays on the surgical bed. But it's a trap door, and he falls into a dark abyss.
He reaches the end of the hold, and it's a massive room with pile of Toy corpses.
Many of the gladiators from previous blocks are there, including his grandfather.
Elizabello is there too, but the wall is incredibly strong, and even his King Punch can't destroy it.
The gladiators figure Doflamingo has tricked them..
Break next week, back in issue 49
Last edited by ayepuzzt; October 16, 2013 at 12:20 AM.
Source: Arlong Park Forums
Full raw's out: http://www.mangahead.com/Manga-Raw-S...e-725-Raw-Scan
---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------
Chapter's out: http://eatmanga.com/Manga-Scan/One-Piece/One-Piece-725/
Spoiler version CHinese Ishuhui
分类: 情报&分析, 新闻情报
Translate By Mangabird
• all the losers were continued throwing into the underground jail.
• the Pre-Sward Man Ricky is Dressrosa's former king- likwoo.
• everyone say "Thank you" to the former king for his charities when he was king.
• countries were thrown into utter chaos caused by war since doflamingo peddled weapons and earn dirty money via wars
• many players came here is not just for " mera mera no mi " but also for finding out dressrosa's secret weapon selling channels.
• sai was taken away by a big drop of snot suddenly.
• clubs-trebol use his ability to transform sai to be a tori toy
• Luffy is looking for a closer spot to watch the combat,Bartolomeo found him. The Dwarf sail to sea to find resources 900 years ago ,but they were chased and seized by the human.
• The Donquixote family saved them and forced them to sign up a unequal treaty, then the Dwarf fell into dark slave society.
• Since then Dressrosa became more and more richer.
• Likwoo King freed the Dwarf and treated the countries aside of Dressrosa very good when he was on the throne.
• The Dwarlf then made green with plants for Dressrosa as thanks.
• However the nightmare came again after Doflamingo step on this country... and Dressrosa people's memory was erased,they don't know the truth...
Script Source: Ishuhui
Translation: Divvens from Oro Jackson
- More of the defeated contestants end up in the underground area with the other defeated contestants.
- The warrior with the sword Ricky is originally Dressrosa's King and grandfather of Rebecca. He was a generous, kind and liberate ruler.
- Since Doflamingo came to power, there's been wars in the country and surroundings (not sure about "in country"). Doflamingo under his alias JOKER makes big profit selling weapons in warn torn areas.
- Some of the contestants were here in Dressrosa to investigate the shipment of weapons.
- Sai get's "sucked" by something and reaches Trebol, Trebol turns him into a toy.
- Luffy tries to get a better view to watch the ongoing battle of the block, Bartolomeo spots him.
- 900 years back, the Dwarves set out to the sea to explore, find resources to survive and learn more about the humans.
- The King ruling back then (From the Donquixote Family) sheltered the Dwarves, but made them sign an unfair labor treaty.
- Dwarves were sent into a dark era of slavery to make Dressrosa richer.
- The Riku family came to power later, and the king liberated the Dwarves from the unfair treaty, and handed them Green bit as a act of charity (I'm not sure about this, but "green bit" was given to the dwarves).
- The Dwarves made flourished in green bit and took great care of it and swore to make it thriving as a symbol of gratitude.
- Everything was fine until Doflamingo showed up, the nightmare began again.
- Thunder Soldier (Toy Soldier) is Rebecca's Father.
Last edited by ayepuzzt; October 28, 2013 at 08:06 AM.
Color Spread, thanks kaze1028.
Sai notices Ideo, Kelly, and Boo falling to their pit.
Tank Repanto approach Ricky, and tells him I've had this feeling all along...are you not.. my majesty, King Riku?
Ricky takes his helm off. He looks like Heihachi from tekken but with a cupid mayo baby hair on the forhead.
Riku Doldo the third, former king of Dressrosa
Tank bursts in tears, rejoicing to see his king alive.
Tank's disloyalty to Doflamingo was because he was royal to the Riku royalty.
Riku guessed Tank was looking after Viola's safety all along, and that he would never question his loyalty.
King Elizabello comes over and hugs Riku, glad to see his old friend alive.
Riku helped out his nation many times, and Elizabello is tired of all the warfare in the neighboring nations after Riku's disappearance.
Sai says there is someone benefiting greatly from all the war in the region.
Doflamingo is making a fortune off by manipulating the war from behind,and selling weapons to all sides.
Even their home nation of Ka no Kuni is caught in the wars.
Sai and his group were sent by the king of Ka, to investigate and destroy the weapon smugglers.
He blames Riku for losing his head and allowing Doflamingo to become a king for all the wars in the region.
To this Dagama agrees, telling his king that even though Riku was a friend in the past, they should alienate from him.
Enraged, Tank tells Riku he doesn't know the truth that transpired ten years ago.
Riku stops Tank, but Tank tells him he's a soldier loyal to your majesty.
Many gladiators stands up and announce that they are soldiers of Riku as well.
Some of the toys stands up with them.
Many soldiers and toys kneel before their king.
Hack, hidden from others, communicates with someone on a small Den Den mushi.
He reports that with such a huge pit underground, there may be more hidden secrets here.
The person on the other side of the communication acknowledges, and tells him to continue his recon.
Just then, a blob of slime stretches down, and snags Sai away.
Shortly later, Sai is turned into a monkey toy.
Trebol gives him orders.. "Do not harm humans" "Obay the Family", now head to the factory.
Sai is conscious, but cannot not disobey the orders, and his body moves on its own...
Meanwhile in Colosseum
Luffy is cheering on Rebecca, and tells the TV to show her more instead of Cabbage.
He heads to a better spot to see the fights, but before that he chats with the gladiators there.
He tells him how he though this country was fun and happy, but seeing them, that doesn't seem like the whole truth.
The gladiators tell him how this nation exist both light and dark, and the losers are thrown in the darkness.
If you take out the trash (losers) of course the country will look clean and bright.
Luffy tells him it reminds him of the country he grew up in.
As Luffy leaves, Barto finds him. *bursts into tears of joy*
At the flower garden:
The elder explains their history. The Tontatta faced extinction every time they encountered humans in the past.
But the king of Dressrosa at the time, Doflamingo, offered them resource and safety in return for small amount of labor.
But in truth, it was a slave system. Enslaved, the Tontattas were locked underground and abused.
Due to their slave work, the people of Dressrosa flourished in wealth.
But after the "Void Century" all changed. A new king appeared in Dressrosa. King Riku.
Riku found out about the Tontattas, cried, and apologized to them for all the cruelty.
He promised them that they can take any resource they need for survival from his country, he'll simply chalk it up to "fairies did it".
Thus the fairy legend was created in Dressrosa.
Riku royalty were generous rulers. They were never very wealthy, but always helped others in needs, including neighboring nations.
But the the 800 years of ties with Riku and the Tontattas were broken 10 years ago when Donquioxte, the descendant of the Doflamingos took the throne. He plans to reenact the terrible history of the past. He's already claimed 500 Tontattas, including the elder's daughter princess Manshelly.
Hearing their tale, Usopp riles up for a battle, while Franky sheds tears for them.
Robin asks why the girl on the screen is being jeered on by the crowd for being the granddaughter of Riku then?
The toy soldier explains that the King lost the favor of his people 10 years ago, but they don't know the truth of what transpired.
The king was trying to protect his own country the whole time. Doflamingo tried to rid all the Rikus at the time, but he took Rebecca and fled. But at last they've been caught and now she's an exhibition at the Colosseum...!
He couldn't protect her mother, but he'll protect Rebecca and King Riku's trust with all his life.
Usopp asks him exactly who are you?
The soldier replies that although she wouldn't remember him after he's been turned into a toy, he is the true father of Rebecca.
END OF CHAPTER
Last edited by dymloes; October 29, 2013 at 01:44 AM.
Full's raw out: http://www.mangahead.com/Manga-Raw-S...e-726-Raw-Scan