Last edited by Covers; March 04, 2015 at 11:15 PM.
Source: redon from AP:
- Chapter 779: "Final Fight".
- Color Spread: "Let's go for Pirate Festival".
- Zoro remembers a conversation about haki and katanas with Mihawk.
- After some hits, Luffy defeats Bellamy.
- Doflamingo says Luffy will be surprise when he see Law dead body.
- No chapter next week.
---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 AM ----------
From Rio Poneglyph: orojackson
- Color spread: Straw Hats eating pizza
- While training with Mihawk, Zoro's swords had been broken by Mihawk many times.
- Mihawk told Zoro, broken swords is humiliation, that's how the swords could become black swords. (?)
- Factory blown by Tontatta.
- Koala asked Sabo to come to the royal palace.
- Bellamy thanks Luffy for calling him friend.
- Luffy shouting 'Doflamingo' for the sake of Bellamy.
- Doffy: The beast is raging, get up. He'll be surprised, Right. Law? If he sees your dead body.
Mihawk didnt allow Zoro to drink alcohol until he could use CoA on swords.
Mihawk asks Zoro if his swords have ever been broken, and Zoro answers yeah, several times. You even broke them once.
They are talking about the adventure and when Mihawk broke Zoro's three thousand worlds. Not while training.
---------- Post added at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ----------
sorry no full summary this week, no time.
Just to brush up on some:
- There aren't any citizens injured in the city from the falling statue, thanks to Fujitora using his gravity power to float it long enough for them to evacuate.
- Trebol isn't worried about the factory, because he thinks they still have Mansherry to restore both the factory and the defeated officers.
- The princess tries to heal Kyros, but he tells her to save her ability (which has limits) for someone else. (Law foreshadowing?)
- Sabo at first replies to Koala that there aren't much in this world that she can't handle herself, but when she tells him it's beyond her capability and Luffy may be in danger he changes his mind instantly and tells her he'll be on her way.
- Bellamy is aware that Dofla only told him he'll free him, because he knows Bellamy would give his life away anyways. But he still stubbornly puts his life on the line for Dofla only to be remembered by him. Luffy acknowledges that Bellamy is doing this to "man up" and their fight ends in the exact same way the first fight ended... with a single punch in his face, pummeled into the ground, with fist mark on his face.
But this time Luffy's expression isn't indifference... it's RAGE. He screams out Doflamingo's name in fits of rage.
---------- Post added at 07:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 AM ----------
Chinese scan: http://www.ishuhui.com/archives/4666
Last edited by mars23; March 04, 2015 at 11:49 PM.
One Piece Chapter 779 is out!!
Last edited by ladylola; March 05, 2015 at 07:20 AM.
Source: redon from AP:
Last edited by mars23; March 18, 2015 at 11:43 PM.
Last edited by s4suke uchiha; March 18, 2015 at 11:44 PM.
chapter 780 Spell binding of the Heart
Jinbe - sank the temple back in the ocean near the port.
Few minutes back from the last chapter.
As Law lay there dying, Trebol laughs at how persistent he is.
Dofla tells Law he has no chance against Dofla by himself, let alone both him and Trebol at the same time, just let go.
He then laughs at Law's wasted 13 years of life.
He offers Law that he'll grant one wish, any wish, if he performs the immortality surgery right now.
Law laughs and he'll do it if Dofla can bring back Corazon to life right now, and go kiss the asses of every citizen in this country.
Law tells him that it is infact Doflamingo that doesn't realize what he has gotten himself into.
Strawhats have done miracles through out their adventure, and there's no way Doflamingo can stop them. He will never get Ceasar back.
Your future is doomed.
Doflamingo shoots Law several times, pissed at his remarks, at the fact he wears the Corazon symbol on his back, and the fact that he calls his pirates the Heart Pirates even though he refuses to sit on the Heart seat.
Dofla claims the cursed spell Law and Corazon has bound to him will end this day...
Back to the present time
Tank Lepanto follows King Riku to head to the city, as Viola explains to Zoro and others that there's only 2 enemies left, but one of our own has fallen too...
Luffy leaps to Doflamingo, leaving the defeated Bellamy on the ground.
As Dofla smirks that I freed Bellamy just as I said, didn't I?, Luffy attacks him with elephant gun.
Dofla stops the attack with a spider web move, and also dodges the following Hawk Gatling.
He uses an attack called White Break, a gigantic strand of strings rising up to crush Luffy.
Luffy dodges the attack and lands near Law's body.
Law lies there in a pool of blood, as Luffy asks him what happened here.
Law does not answer. Dofla tells Luffy to look at him, isn't it obvious that he is dead?
Luffy refuses to believe him.
As Luffy sits there near Law in silence, Dofla says Law told him you will show me miracles.
You don't seem very strong from the fight we just had, but come on, there's still two of us. Let's end this game.
You bastards!! Luffy screams.
In his mind, Law's words replays. (Hey Mugiwara, listen...)
End of chapter.
Luffy may be remembering what Law said earlier, or perhaps Law JUST now told him something. We don't know yet.
Last edited by mars23; March 19, 2015 at 12:09 AM.
Last edited by mars23; March 26, 2015 at 12:13 AM.
Chapter 781 true wish
The Sea Monsters allows the fishermen to use them as ships for fishing, in apology
The Birdcage is closing in, shredding buildings on the way.
The citizens scramble towards the center of town to avoid getting shredded.
Doflamingo tells Luffy he had no intention of letting anyone live, the game has changed.
In about one hour, everyone in this nation will be dead from the shrinking birdcage.
Marines scramble to save the citizens, while Usopp panics and King Riku curses Dofla for his cruelty.
Usopp realizes the only way to stop this is for Luffy to beat the snot out of Doflamingo, and cheers on.
Luffy tells Doflamingo, that all he has to do to end this is beat him, and lunges towards him.
As Luffy prepares Gomu Gomu attack and Doflamingo readies himself to counter,
Law appears right next to Doflamingo while his attention is on Luffy, and stabs him with a Ope Ope knife.
The attack destroys the opponent from the inside, and Doflamingo screams in pain!
Trebol doesn't understand how Law is alive, or the fact he's using Ope Ope ability without a ROOM...
But Law tells him, oh we're inside ROOM alright.
We see that a MASSIVE ROOM is covering the area, miles out from the palace.
Law says this costs him some life, but he managed to maintain this gigantic ROOM this entire time, just to wait for this one opening...!
Flashback, after taking a few shots from Doflamingo (which missed his vital organs), he used Shambles to swap himself with another body from down stairs.
He put his hat on the body he swapped with, to make it look like himself. (The man was wearing a dark shirt and light pants, similar to Law)
Later, when Luffy was enraged and ready to kick ass, Law teleported behind him to tell him his plans. (This was the final panel from last chapter)
Doflamingo falls to his knees. He tries one last attempt to kill Law, but Law thinks even he manages to do so, Dofla will die.
Luffy blows away Dofla with JET Stamp, and lunges to follow up, but Law stops him and gets up to walk towards Dofla to finish him himself.
Law tells Dofla that Gamma Knife destroys the internal organs, as a doctor I assure you you will die.
Trebol enraged lunges towards Law, but is easily kicked aside by Luffy.
Law condemns Dofla for the last time for what he did to Cora, and told him Cora would never have pulled that trigger anyways. I WOULD HAVE.
Dofla agrees, he tells Law that Law is just like himself.
Law tells Dofla he should have been the one to die that day.
Dofla tells Law he'll tell him what he wanted to hear. That Corazon was useless, annoying, and he feels glad to off him that day.. is that what you want to hear?
Law doesn't let him finish the sentence, and attacks him with full might Counter Shock.
Law, exhausted, falls to the ground.... and Doflamingo gets back up!
Given enough time, Dofla can operate on himself using strings. His strings are working as they speak to fix up the vital organs.
Devil fruit abilities are very flexible in use, you see...?
Dofla raises his foot to stomp on Law's head, to finish him off. But Luffy stops his foot with his own. (look badass and casual too!)
The two glare at each other.
The final battle is about to begin.
End of chapter
Last edited by mars23; March 26, 2015 at 12:48 AM.
Chinese scans here http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunit...19&p=404705451