Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (2/16/15 - 2/22/15).
! Visit the new forums for Tokyo Ghoul and The Gamer!
Forum News: Vote in the final phase of the Anime Awards 2014
New Reply

Thread: Fate of Grimoire Heart?

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail Fate of Grimoire Heart?

Ok, as of the end of Grimoire Heart there were a few members of the former guild who survived and whose fates remain unknown. The main members were zancrow, kain, meldy, urtear, azuma, zoldeo, rustyrose and hades along with bluenote.

Out of them hades seems to be definitely dead. His soul was seemingly freed from that demon so odds are he moved on to the afterlife or whatnot. In any case it seems unlikely for him to return.

Zancrow did die however as far as we can tell his soul was actually devoured by zeref. I think it is possible for this to be a mechanism to bring him back in the future, perhaps revived as a flame demon (well, whatever he is revived as is likely to be flame related). Akuma died although his death seems to be very definitive so to speak. He just turned into a tree. I guess it is plausible for zeref to have devoured his soul somehow.

Meldy remains a member of crime sorcerie which means she certainly has a role to play along with gerard. Ur seems to be a closed plot point by now. She is a 30 year old old lady... I am not sure of how or why she would be brought back. I guess it is plausible for her to be turned into a demon or something by zeref.

then we have kain and rustyrose... WTH happened to them? Did zeref kill them? Did they join zeref?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Holt's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fate of Grimoire Heart?

Seems zeref spared kain and rustyrose.

However, I believe they learned their lesson and would refrain from such acts in the future. I mean, 8 years after (counting the two timeskips), there's been no word on them.

There's also bluenote whose whereabouts are unknown. Perhaps acnologia devoured him en route to tenrou

I doubt they have any role to play again aside meredy who is with jellal. I wonder if the fate of bluenote and azuma were intentionally left open.
    Jellal might try to recruit them like he did oracion seis although he'll have to find and probably defeat them first.

Then jellal's statement to Erza about having to defeat him or so. If he got those two, that'll be quite the squad he has with him. Especially if they all got stronger as well.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't be surprised to seem them pop up again in some context, even somehow connected to Crime Sorciere. There's also the possibility that they appear in one of the many mini-arcs to reunite the members of FT. I expect quite an exhaustive list of characters to appear during the upcoming journeys.

Undisclosed Quarian 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ancy's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

I still hope Ultear's part is not finished. Oh well.
    "¡ʇǝb ı ɹǝɯɹɐʍ ǝɥʇ ʇıs noʎ ɹǝbuo1 ǝɥʇ
    ¿ʇɐɥʍ ʍouʞ noʎ ʇnq .ʇɐǝs ʇǝ1ıoʇ ɐ sɐ p1oɔ sɐ
    .uɐɯoʍ p1oɔ ɐ ɯɐ ı
    "

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member nichendrix's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't see they coming back soon, but it was implied that Zeref is somehow the master of sorts to Grimoire Heart, or at least co-opted them to do their biding, so that's probably the arc before the last, with Crime Sociere fighting against them, leaving team Natsu extended (plus other dragon slayers) free ti fight against zeref and acnologia.
    Last edited by nichendrix; February 27, 2015 at 01:39 AM.
    Life is what happens to you when you're busy making another plans. (John Lennon)

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd be interesting to see the renmants of grimoire heart joining with crime sorcerie. An army to fight zeref made up of those who at some point fought for him or for the vestiges of his destruction. All 3 dark guilds were intimately connected to zeref after all although oracion 6 les than the rest.

Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, but so many fighters against what seems to be only zeref. As much as we know, zeref is alone. Well you can probably count acnologia but that's it. Both of then are certain to fall at FT's hands. Plus there are the other guilds.
    Except we get introduced to new characters who are on zeref's side.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Yes, but so many fighters against what seems to be only zeref. As much as we know, zeref is alone. Well you can probably count acnologia but that's it. Both of then are certain to fall at FT's hands. Plus there are the other guilds.
    Except we get introduced to new characters who are on zeref's side.
    Well, there is also end although his purpose seems to be to end zeref... You also have to consider zeref can make demons at his own whim, odds are he will make some pretty powerful ones in the future. I doubt zeref is actually alone. The guy managed to get servants before he even appeared in the manga, I would be surprised if there aren't people around willing to serve him now that he is actually back.

Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, that's were the new characters would come in. I could definitely see him creating demons however, Mard Geer was his second masterpiece (after END). If he isn't creating more stronger than that, it'll kinda be a waste of time. Also considering his state of mind and apparently not being as powerful as he was, I'm not entirely sure he could create demons on par with the tartaros ones. Although to be fair, even those ones could be a lot of trouble depending on the opponents and if he makes a hundred Mard-Geer class demons, that would be something.

New Reply