Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (8/10/15 - 8/23/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Translations: Bleach 639 by cnet128 , Gintama 555 (2) , One Piece 796 by cnet128
New Reply

Thread: Alvarez Spriggan 12 Inbel the Winter General = Ur's husband???

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Nemispelled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Alvarez Spriggan 12 Inbel the Winter General = Ur's husband???

This is just a theory. I am a little late on this, but after re-reading the chapter several times in which some of the Spriggans were revealed, I kinda suspect that Inbel is Ur's husband. Lol. According to the plot, the only thing we know about Ur's husband was that he abandoned Ur at the time Ultear was born.

Since Ur never really talks about her husband, I think there might be a chance that Inbel is Ur's husband. It would make sense since Inbel joined Alvarez, which Ur consider as a traitor or disgrace; therefore, ending the relationship.

Also, he is named the Winter General which kinda makes me suspect that he is strong like "his family" Ur and Ultear. Since Gray already found out about the truth of his parents, Silver and Mika, I think it is also about time for him to find out the truth about his master's legacy and Ultear's family.

The only factor is the age. I do agree that Inbel looks young, but other than the age factor, I think I can see Inbel being Ur's abandoned husband. When I look closely, I can kind of see how he and Ur would make Ultear. I can kind of see some of his features resembling Ultear. Idk lol funny thought, I just see Ultear in him. Lol ahah.
    Last edited by Nemispelled; August 08, 2015 at 09:10 PM.

-- Graymi: (GrayxMira) - "As the generation before had been SilverxMika, the present should be GrayxMira." --

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Alvarez Spriggan 12 Inbel the Winter General = Ur's husband???

He looks a bit young to be her husband.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Nizen's Avatar
    Country
    Nepal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Alvarez Spriggan 12 Inbel the Winter General = Ur's husband???

I'm more willing to believe he is Ultear's half-brother with only the genes from his father.
    Last edited by Nizen; August 05, 2015 at 07:20 AM.

New Reply