Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (2/16/15 - 2/22/15).
! Visit the new forums for Tokyo Ghoul and The Gamer!
Forum News: Vote in the final phase of the Anime Awards 2014
Well currently one theory (which I support) is that the 9 Strawhats are separated which makes 9!=362880 possibilities of arrival order to Shabondy
Just for fun what would be your guess and why ?
- Nami : as the navigator, she has to
- Brook : he can travel straight without a boat, eating or sleeping and he doesn't want to be alone anymore
- Franky : he wont loose time searching for a boat
- Robin : 4th is bad enough
- Sanji : he won't sleep before retrieving Nami and Robin
- Usopp : My last place
- chopper : I'm so sad for him, will he find someone to help him which is not afraid of a bakemono
- Luffy : well we all know why
- Zoro : like Luffy but he needs to rest a little more
1Franky: Too "suuuuper!" from being away of his beloved sunny go XD
2Chopper: He will do everything possible to go back were his known people are, althought he has made an improvement in this "fear to people who fear him"
3Nami: She simply has to be there, that's where she has the 200 milion B$ XD
4Robin: She will take her time if she finds some good info which helps her fullfil her dream, she has been alone a lot of time
5Usopp: He may find something good in this period of time, i have a feeling of him getting so strong and creating new good lies to surprise Chopper and Luffy in battle XD
6Brook: it doesn't seem to me like he needs to come back so soon, he seems the calm-type guy, so he seems to take his time to do everything XD
7/8Sanji, Zoro: well i like Zoro rivaldry with Sanji and i think is something it has been forgotten a bit, and i think Zoro needs to rest a lot XD so it'd be cool to see them arriving and battling some marines like the rivals they were and they keep being
9Luffy (and new nakama?): he may arrive the last and think "OMG, they are all here! i love my nakama, i won't let anybody separate me from them and i'll protect them to death"
If the arc goes the way this thread implys I think they would arrive in this order.
Can't see them reuniting together unless it was at the same time.
Same order they joined but in a opposite way(with Nami first though..)
so Nami to Zoro (if luffy is the main point of this arc )
or Nami to Luffy(if it switches between the characters, both Zoro and Luffy's sense of direction sucks ...)
or it could go in a way that they all meet back in the Shabody Isle's, and than it can all go in order of pertinence while they are re grouping.
i reckon exact order they joined
i think they will return in the opposite order they were sent away
The strawhats wont return.... Luffy will get s brand new crew from scratch
well since luffy is in the calm belt and it doesnt seem like boa hencock will take him along nor that marine captain/vice admiral (can remember) so he will probably be very late.
zoro has to be the last one not only because hes crappy nevigation but also since hes injured and cannot move then again kuma might know he has a crappy navigation skill and bounced him to the ship so he might be the first one there.
so heres my order:
1/2. nami/zoro-nami is a navigator so shes bound to get there first inless kuma threw zoro directly to the ship
2/3. robin- she is just to inteligent to come after any of the other crew mates
3/4. franky- just due to the fact that he doesnt have problam building a ship and even if he is in the calm belt he would get through it easily.
4/5. brooke-can run on water nuff said
5/6. sanji- he can smell nami and robin from miles away and will come for them as soon as he can
6/7.usopp- he seems good enough for this place
7/8. chopper- to shy to ask for help
8/9. luffy- lack of an nevigational skills
10. zoro- if he got to a place other then the ship, even if he is still on SA
Oh, and why not Nami first? Can you imagine the raw humour in seeing Luffy + whoever else he finds before Nami trying to navigate?
Also, I hope it's not the same order they joined in. Reverse may be fine (though Nami and Robin are a bit approximate given how they semi-joined/unjoined/properly-joined). If they join in the same order, Oda is just repeating material where Luffy and Zoro go without sense of care, then Nami joins and they have direction, then Usopp joins and they have fun, then Sanji joins and they have food, etc. That's already all been done.
EDIT: Also, why does everyone assume Luffy will meet the first person at the Sunny-go? I'd be surprised if Luffy returns to Shabondy within the next 3 arcs let alone the next one.
sorry, i know this may is not on topic but looking at oni comment it just occurs to me, that Ussop might land on Elbaf :O
Elbaf is in the New World.
They aren't going into the New World.
1. Nami - she has to be there first. For the money of course ^^
2. Franky - will create a ship
3. Usopp - I think he gets into a trouble but is there early because of pure luck
4. Chopper - is scared for life but manages to travel there in disguise / as a gorilla
5. Robin - no hurries. she might take his time investigating her island
6. Brook - will take his time. Gentlemen dont travel hastily
7. Zoro, Sanji & Luffy - i think that monster trio will be late. Luffy is already in trouble, Zoro lost and Sanji after a bunch of girls.