Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/18/15 - 5/24/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.

View Poll Results: Which is the key character of the this chapter?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zabuza

4 11.43%
  • Mangetsu

5 14.29%
  • Suigetsu

11 31.43%
  • Haku

0 0%
  • Pakura

0 0%
  • Gari

0 0%
  • Kakashi

13 37.14%
  • Kabuto

2 5.71%
  • Other (post the name @ the forum)

0 0%
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Densetsu no Shinobigatana Shichininshū!!, Ch.523

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Alterno's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Densetsu no Shinobigatana Shichininshū!!, Ch.523

Hello folks my review have been written and I have released it as PDF file, this means Portable Document File. To read this file you you can go online to http://www.scribd.com/full/47002316?...zabtwq5jt8hb0y or you have to download it from http://www.multiupload.com/CV13E16C5O.

If you decide to download it you will have to to install one of the following applications:

Adobe Reader 10.0 (35MB)
    Foxit Reader 4.3.0.1110 (7.49MB)

Or just drag the file to Google's Chrome 10.0.634.0 Beta it will display the file as it comes with built in support for (pdf) Portable Document Files.
    You can download my review from » http://www.multiupload.com/CV13E16C5O « @ that link you will find several hosts from where to download the file (rapidshare, megaupload, hotfile, etc), pick your favorite.

I explain the reasons behind going with PDF file, instead of posting the review directly @ the forum and is due time. I actually finished a 8 page review in half of the time that it usually takes me to write a 3 pages review @ this forum... hope you like it.

Preview (2 Pictures)
    Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Do you see the red box around the 100%?, please make sure is @ 100% unless you have visual issues, because otherwise the pictures might look blurry.
    Last edited by Alterno; January 17, 2011 at 08:28 AM.

2. Thanks 10 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Densetsu no Shinobigatana Shichininshū!!, Ch.523

I think it's Suigetsu,cause he explained what we have always dreamed to know. Kabuto in this chapter hasn't change the things,Kakashi is "improved" a bit in our mind. The 2nd important character after Suigetsu is his brother mangetsu,we saw him as the leader of the 7th,he has got the scroll with the sword,and we knew implicity that he was the previous wielder of hiramekarei.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    I think it's Suigetsu,cause he explained what we have always dreamed to know. Kabuto in this chapter hasn't change the things,Kakashi is "improved" a bit in our mind. The 2nd important character after Suigetsu is his brother mangetsu,we saw him as the leader of the 7th,he has got the scroll with the sword,and we knew implicity that he was the previous wielder of hiramekarei.
    Thanks for the comment...

Please I need feedback about the way the the review was delivered this week... did you like it or you didn't like it?
    Last edited by Alterno; January 16, 2011 at 04:51 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

At last i have been waiting forever for your review( benelori will come soon) i actually wrote a review and submitted it around the same time as yours but i can't find it anywhere(that's about 3.5 hours of sitting on the cpu writing)
    anyway very nice review as always and the new style (pdf style) serves a very good read.
    i find the detailed explanation of the names and translation very educative and a very applaudable effort by your side.
    by the way what's your field of study because you seems scientific oriented(mentioning the genus and family of the akebia suggests so or was it laam that puts all the information for the names and meanings , anyway it's an interesting read so thanks for it).
    as for the matter who is the strongest i would put the samehada carrier as samehada itself is the strongest sword but also a very strong character like kisame couldn't kill him directly but used surprise factor on him.
    i really liked suigetsu a lot this chapter (yet i chose kakshi in the poll as i see him the most impressive chracter this chapter due to his leadership abilities)
    but mangetsu appearnce is the one that took my attention as it sprout a lot of questions in my mind mainly about his position and role in the group and how did he die?
    I agree with you on the key edos but i have a feeling that may be the seven swordsmen will play a different role related to the story but that's only if Kishimoto decides to expand on them.
    As for Mangetsu's ability i don't believe it's a kekkei genkei but i believe it's more of a secret clan technique , like the naras or yamanakas it reminds me a lot of Konan's technique where her body was transformed to paper and return to normal state when disabled the jutsu but i digress.
    As for you questions:
    1. no, Kishimoto made sure of that when the sharks ate him and we actually so kabuto and he didn't collect any DNA material so it is not possible from my opinion to see him again as a zombie.

2.i don't think so at all not just because kishimoto is preparing another battle for them(hanzou chiyo kimimaru) Kakashi is not out of ideas yet because all he need right no to win is to touc zabuza's shadow.

3.I would say gaara's or mifune's since they 're the closest to him(may be a small platoon from gaar's division).

4.Haha, because she's so cute.

5.I don't know about the ova but expect him to last till the end of the war.

6.well I'm bit neutral , i like the format ver much and is more enjoyable in reading , but the fact that ill have to download it every time may be disadvantage when you think of the convenience of directly reding the review but you should do wht's convenient to you
    thanks for your nice review
    how do i send you my facebook account(but i have to war you i don't use facebook that much but it'll be a ice way of communication specially if you visited egypt sometime).
    Last edited by Naruto-4-hokage; January 16, 2011 at 05:18 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member matsemann08's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Why would you put it in a PDF ?
    You can't possibly use 1 1/2 hours to edit/upload a few pictures?
    You say you wrote more in less time, you write just at the same speed wherever you write you know :P
    This chapter was probably just easier to write about then the others.

Edit: It's not really a problem reading it in a PDF, but still it's a little unnecessary.

8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

I'll send you my name trough PM and for real... I would love to visit Egypt some day. As for the the for my field of study I'm doing engineering in systems of information. As for the information about the seven swordsmen it was all Laam's doing, I just added the picture and the format to the file.

Great take on Mangetsu's ability, it could be as you said... however knowing that Orochimaru experimented on people with special abilities, even his last body had an special ability... it greatly calls my attention to know if this will be revealed as Kekkai Genkai or just a secre technique, as it doesn't use any hand sign.

Spoiler show
    Quote Originally Posted by matsemann08 View Post

Edit: It's not really a problem reading it in a PDF, but still it's a little unnecessary.
    Actually is not that easy, when you are working on vbulletin you gotta make sure that you actually used an appropriate scale for the pictures and that means re-editing sometimes, without counting the time of re-uploading pictures when the upload fails and a few other issues that on cloud/web oriented system could happen.

After analyzing the benefits I found the following:
    1. Actually only all the pictures are about 100kb bigger than the *.pdf file. This means that OpenOffice Writer created a pdf file smaller than all the visual elements used for it, without losing quality at all.
    2. I can re size pictures without having to open the file on an image editor, I can do it directly from Writer.
    3. I found the experience of writing this review faster and even more enjoyable that all the previous review I've written. Even the process of using Gimp and Writer, was way more enjoyable than using Gimp and one my browsers (firefox 4b9, Chrome Canary, IE9 or my current favorite and winner Opera 11. I found the experience faster, which is weird because I should write as fast in all platforms, as you said... maybe is just about preference.
    Thank you for your feedback, hope you get used to the new format and I'll look for a way to display the pdf file online faster or a way better to make the content visible online.

10. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Densetsu no Shinobigatana Shichininshū!!, Ch.523

I agree with matsemann08.

I have always enjoyed reading your reviews Alterno in the so simple format at MH. How can something so simple become so complicated now. What gives?

You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Laam's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad that someone has used the information posted.
    Great review man.

A add-on:

May have some errors of translation and interpretation in this part.

Mangastream
    "And the man who mastered all of the seven swords, the second coming of the demon himself, and my older brother ... Hohzuki Mangetsu"

SleepyFans
    "... Then there is the one who mastered all the seven swords, the second coming of the demon ... My brother Hozuki Mangetsu."

Japanese
    そして... それら 全て の 七 刀 を 使いこなす...
    鬼 人 の 再来 と 言わ れた ボク の 兄.

Translation
    そして (And) ... それら (those 全て の (all/whole) 七 刀 (Seven Swords) を 使いこなす (Handle / Mastering)...
    鬼 人 (Devil Man) の 再来 (the Second Coming / reincarnation / return) と 言わ れた (said)
    ボク の 兄 (elder brother)... 鬼 灯 満 月(Hõzuki Mangetsu ).

My interpretation
    "And ... the man was said to be the reincarnation of the devil (an allusion to the nickname of Zabuza) and could handle all those seven swords ... my older brother...Mangetsu Hõzuki. "
    Last edited by Laam; January 16, 2011 at 09:21 PM.

13. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordHokage View Post
    I agree with matsemann08.

I have always enjoyed reading your reviews Alterno in the so simple format at MH. How can something so simple become so complicated now. What gives?
    Is very complex to explain, but is all about the editing process, more than the writing process, when it comes to talk about uploading, png working transparencies and all that stuff, maybe later this week I'll take extra time to explain why it's take so much time for, time that sadly these days I don't have.

Spoiler show

Man you did an awesome job with it, that I couldn't find a better way to let everyone else know about the abilities of and swords of these 7 shinobi, and now that I think about it, perhaps adding it to the review in pdf will keep the information available longer than in a post that could be lost after several post. I think that your post should be a sticky @ that forum.. but is just my opinion...

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MonsterEnvy's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

its your choice how you want to write it but i find it a bit annoying
    Know your Place Humans

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice...I will come back on the content of the review later...but there's not much of a difference in the style...well except maybe the fact that you can place a pic and type text next to it...if you were able to take shots and make a preview, U might want to take shots at the entire stuff and just post it here, without having to download...
    Also I didn't check all the download links, but make sure, none of them contains paying links, because I'll have to remove them

18. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Nice...I will come back on the content of the review later...but there's not much of a difference in the style...well except maybe the fact that you can place a pic and type text next to it...if you were able to take shots and make a preview, U might want to take shots at the entire stuff and just post it here, without having to download...
    Also I didn't check all the download links, but make sure, none of them contains paying links, because I'll have to remove them
    If you mean advertisement there are some that have ads.. but none require payment of any kind to download the file. The main link which stores the rest of the link don't have any kind of ad.

As for the file.. I uploaded to scribd that way people can read it online and also download it if they want to...

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Densetsu no Shinobigatana Shichininshū!!, Ch.523

Overall your PDF files sucks, I give it an F. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

As for your questions: That depends on if Tobi or Kabuto has Kisame's his DNA and if so, yes. General Kakashi's division don't need backup, the Seven Swordsmen of the Hidden Mist will be biting the dust very soon. And yes to Hinata is the sexiest girl in Naruto universe next to Kushina. Yes I'm expecting Kabuto to be trapped anytime soon. I don't think all dead Shinobi will fight against the Alliance, many of them will join them.

You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Overall your PDF files sucks, I give it an F. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
    It will grow in your heart... with the time.

As for your questions: That depends on if Tobi or Kabuto has Kisame's his DNA and if so, yes. General Kakashi's division don't need backup, the Seven Swordsmen of the Hidden Mist will be biting the dust very soon. And yes to Hinata is the sexiest girl in Naruto universe next to Kushina. Yes I'm expecting Kabuto to be trapped anytime soon. I don't think all dead Shinobi will fight against the Alliance, many of them will join them.
    So Hinata is the sexiest Kunoichi alive?

23. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto-4-hokage View Post
    1. no, Kishimoto made sure of that when the sharks ate him and we actually so kabuto and he didn't collect any DNA material so it is not possible from my opinion to see him again as a zombie.
    I don't see why everybody assumes that Kabuto could only get DNA from dead people. If he could get Itachi's and Nagato's while they were alive (their bodies were closely guarded after death), then he could certainly get Kisame's.

Last edited by badluckartist; January 17, 2011 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast