Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/18/15 - 5/24/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
New Reply

Thread: Projectors

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Judith Mizell's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Projectors

I got “issued” a company ipad. The problem is whenever I have problems, like the presentation won’t show on the screen or the app is not working, I have no one to call. Argh! What’s the use!

Anyway, does anyone know where I can find a decent projector for a tablet? I already searched on Amazon and they are at the $250 to $300 range. Is this the going prices for these? Thanks!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Projectors

That's cheap already compare to buying it at Brook stone or regular stores. But I think if you really want something cheaper, you have better chances finding one on ebay.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Judith Mizell's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know about you, but I think shipping cost might be brutal. This is what I am saying to my boss about not having our own IT team, that can help provide support. If we had an IT team, I can at least ask them my questions (although, I should say posting questions in forums can be good too at times) even an external team to help out will be great, but then, budget is always and forever be a problem.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

There are companies out there who offer IT services. They can provide complete IT support while you focus on your business. I've seen many online when I was looking for a third party that can market our business website.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

You don't need an IT team for help with projectors. If you did ask them you'd be the guy wasting their time because you were too lazy to google stuff. I mean, its not like they teach you about this sort of thing in school, to begin with the poor IT guys whose time you'd be wasting probably just googled the stuff they know (unless there is one that really is into stuff about projectors but given your use for it his information will probably be useless to you anyways). That said, even with the shipping cost it will probably be cheaper than full retail price. Just go to amazon or ebay and search for portable projectors, they have pretty good deals most of the time.

New Reply