Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/11/15 - 5/17/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
I'll take Itachi then, , might take a day or two, got midterms this week
I'm not completely sure of the accuracy of my translation here but, if you are looking to scanlate page 198 you can find the translation in the following link.
I marked Itachi for you spunkey. And there's no rush, so everything's fine.
And thank you very much for the translation, too, 4ghost! The translation is incredibly thorough! I added the link as well.
I did the first 2 double pages of Itachi cause I was bored
Nice! Really good work! I didn't except for us to move so progressively...Originally Posted by spunkey
Updating first post...
EDIT Updated. I'll try to do some more tonight, but I have homework to finish now....
Welcome abord, Gxzero! Excellent job!Originally Posted by Gxzero
Btw, I updated the first post with links to fonts we use, in case you would like to use them. I am NOT suggesting that you use these, 'cuz your page looks excellent with your own style and font. But if anyone ever wants them, they're there.
EDIT: Also, you wanna claim the rest of Sakura's pages?
Ohhh.. ok. Thanx...
Good..good.Originally Posted by Gxzero
Marked and Claimed!
This is so amazing, I think I'm gonna cry. Asuma's page is so frikkin awesome for a one page thing.
XD And...MnK, are you going to do Kurenai's entry soon? >_>
You're all doing a good job, btw.
Oh, and I'm going to try learning how to color using ps, then I'll try colouring Data Book scans as well.
Well, origianlly, I was going to scanlate Kurenai's page, but there was missing information in the translation (stats, and other). But I've been contact with Rincewind (translator), and she said she would finish that up really soon.Quote:
But the page IS unclaimed, so MnK is welcomed to take it, but I wouldn't recommend it....
Just for the record, I'm working on doing all 26 of the little extras boxes in the two books. So they might need their own sections too, savvy?
Ah, hey everyone. I was thinking of contributing but a few things I'd like to know before I do anything...
1. What font size is good for the profile part. (The Height, Weight, Likes, Dislikes, Birthday, etc thing)
2. What is a good font size for the general page? (Excluding the profile part) I realize it probably depends on the page, but an average size would be good.
3. Where exactly are you finding the profile translations? Again, the Birthday, Weight, Personality, Likes, etc.
For what I use (using Wild Words font; for Anime Ace, decrease everything I say by 1 size):
1. Size 8-10, depending on how much you need to fit in.
2. Size 11-14, depending on how much you have to fit in and how much space there is.
3. Those should be found in the translation threads of that person's entry. Of course, some people have more/less info there than others, and some don't have any at all.
Sure... Thanx!Originally Posted by Pazuzu
But what are the "little extra boxes"? Like from pages 286+? (Sorry...)
EDIT: Working on Sandaime and Orochimaru... will be finished today...
ALSO... even if you're not helping scanlate, you can still make request on which pages you want scanlated next....