Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/18/15 - 5/24/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
Moderator message by: YabeThis post has been updated and edited from Hermie's original post.
If you find new ones post them here and they will be added to the first post.
This thread is also, of course, open for discussion! Anybody got any favourites? :3
Most recent volume covers
Tankobon covers for volume 1-48 scanned by Gaara_dono
High-resolution bulk download [1-52]: HERE
* Mini covers from naruto-rendan.fr (thanks to copy_ninja for telling us about the site!)
* Volume 49 - 50 full covers found by Searinghawk.
* Volume 52 full cover thanks to Sanji-kun.
* Volume 53 full cover thanks to rebornounet
* Volume 54 full cover thanks to Sanji-kun, Kuroneko & goldb
* Volume 55 full cover thanks to Protegon
* Volume 56 full cover thanks to redon
* Volume 57 full cover thanks to redon
* An album with many covers, thanks to goldb.
* The layout is a stolen creative idea of OS. Hoshi and Kirimi in ES21 and Reborn sections.
Last edited by matzik1212; January 09, 2013 at 03:43 PM.
That is not true as far as i know. The publisher decides how many chapters go into a volume depending on the chapter count since the individual chapters vary between 16 and 20 pages. The only things Oda does are the art and and the SBS.
can someone give me the link for full cover of volume 64 and 67
because I cant find it
already search the whole post on this thread but still cant find it
The covers are drawn by Oda himself.
So yeah, I'm not really sure whether this means they always decide or only have the opportunity to decide.
---------- Post added September 30, 2012 at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was September 27, 2012 at 10:55 AM ----------
something concerning wat we were talking about last time,that is oda and the number of chapter: in the SBS of volume 63 he did state that he wanted to make vol.63 containing 12 chapters,and he obtained it http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/SBS_Volume_63 .
there's surely written that volume 68 comes out on november 2. http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/685/3
One Piece #68:
Title: Pirate Alliance (海賊同盟)
Details: 668 to 678, 232 pages.
Now that is an AWESOME cover. Best in a while.
One of the best covers.
Interesting that Caesar's gas has a snowy feel to it. Fits with the general winter aspect of the arc, Monet having a snow fruit, plus they are mostly on the snowy side of the island.
Perhaps Monet is a part of Ceasar :O
Didn't realize until looking at this cover that CC has horns on his head. "Cool" cover by Oda, likes a lot.