Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (2/23/15 - 3/1/15).
! Visit the new forums for Tokyo Ghoul and The Gamer!
Forum News: Vote in the final phase of the Anime Awards 2014
My current desktop I got the full res if someone wants it =3.
Oh my, oh my, Ao no Exorcist has finally got it's own sub-forum. Now it's popularity can spread further. Btw, has anyone noticed that it appears more popular elsewhere than in Japan, or is it my own delusion?
I'm thinking of picking up the Offical release at Barnes and Noble when I get my paycheck I have to say while I haven't read this manga in awhile I love the artwork and when I read all 19 chapters at once during the day I can say I was excited.
haha, i have been waiting for the borders around where i live to get the books for sale. it has been pre ordered by so many people it isnt in stock in the store ^^;
Cool to know that AnE is that popular overseas! I'm actually quite surprised since it's a fairly young series As for over here in Singapore, I don't know anyone who reads it IRL (and I do have a sizable number of friends who read manga) other than my brother, and he only knew about the series through me :/ Though interestingly enough, there are at least 3 of us Singaporeans who frequent this thread (addenza, Kaitou, me) Hopefully the anime will increase its popularity both within Japan and overseas as well
haha, i convinced all my manga reading friends to read AnE :P they all like it too though some of them already knew about AnE though :O
I started reading this because my friend told me about the anime, i don't have time to watch it yet but i could read a bit i said and I'm hooked it's amazing i love it already!
It's so in my top 5 now and im only on the 16 chapter give me an hour or so and i'll be done though haha xD
In my class this year, there's only one other manga fan ^^ And, he already knew about AnE.
i'm doing my best to spread the ANE love!!!only problem is with all these stupid finals popping up haven't really been able to do that too much. happy to see how popular its getting though and can't wait till the other volumes come out! (oh and by the way i like queen's and saladesu's translations a lot more than viz media's)
Well, as you guys can see, I've been mod-y-fied. I'll now be your official mod for this section!
As we're halfway through the wait for the next chapter, got some questions for upcoming chapters.
1. What will happen to Tatsuma? Clearly he thinks he can get rid of the Impure King, but how? He's one of the few members of the temple who refused to become an exorcist, and no previous generation ever attempted this before.
2. What about Juuzou Shima? Recall a couple chapters ago that he was ordered by his father to follow Tatsuma. Juuzou was also incredibly shaken that Mamushi was right - Satan's son was alive. How might this affect what is to come?
3. What is Tatsuma's final request? We know it involves Rin, Shiro and the Koumaken somehow.
Congrats, earthforge! ^^
Back on topic,
1. Tatsuma might just be stalling for time until someone else comes to help out (maybe Rin?). There were some flames surrounding him when he stepped in to save Mamushi from Saburota, if I remember correctly. So he'll attempt to first stop Saburota from reviving the Impure King, and if he fails, he'll have to fight the Impure King one way or another. Maybe he had learnt something from Shiro or Mephisto, since he was Shiro's friend and having the Impure King revived seems to have a great (negative) impact on Assiah.
2. Juuzou will probably start to doubt Tatsuma? And he'll most likely want an explanation from Tatsuma the moment he gets the chance. But then again, he doesn't really seem like the type to shout in Tatsuma's face and demand an explanation, does he? ><
3. Tatsuma's final request might be for Rin to help him out with the Impure King? Or to lend him Kurikara again? Either way, I think that it has something to do with the current situation in the arc.
Good job Sai I shalt stalk there then heehee
We have an official mod now =Sai
On AnE's popularity I think it'll get bigger outside japan real quick but for places like where i live unless ya know about it already from online you're not going to know there's very few manga fans over here and only really one proper shop to buy it in the country that i've heard and they won't stock AnE for a while yet but if anyone wants to get hold of it go to the book depository!
Last edited by Sai_the_Shaman; May 18, 2011 at 01:21 PM.
Moved l3git's post to a new thread. Since we now have a subforum (\0/), feel free to make new threads for general plot discussions, e.g. Rin's birth, Yukio's non-demonic nature, etc.
I've been trying to get a dormmate to read it (she suggested DW to me), and considered suggesting it to a classmate, but funny enough, he likes shoujo more...
Brings me to another question. How much about Rin does Tatsuma know? So Tatsuma knew about Shiro and how the Koumaken was stolen. But how does he know that Shiro raised Rin? Does he know that the Koumaken now seals Rin's power?Quote:
Tatsuma may have ran into Shiro again. Tatsuma may have done some research on his own.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Remember how Tatsuma installed security cameras on the room with the Eye? That tells me that he's been working behind the scenes. He also was working in the abandoned temple some chapters ago (last page of the chapter). Perhaps he was talking to Kurara?