Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/18/15 - 5/24/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
87) Even when their very lives are at stake, most people are too stupid to ask questions.
88) When they do think to ask, they ask the wrong people. Why ask your enemy why you've been ordered to fight, when you were just standing right next to your own general?
89) Even when it's obvious that the weapons and suits are there for a reason, most people are too stupid to even pick them up.
90) People who have suits that let them turn invisible, and are scared $h!tless every mission, run right into a crowd of cherubs and surrender, rather than just turn invisible and hide till the mission's over.
91) When men see a pretty girl, they lose their minds. Even a coward like Inaba will have sex with a pretty girl right in the middle of the mall, with dozens of aliens walking around trying to kill him. And Kuwabara wanted to have sex with the pretty girl who was carrying him, even though the means for him to do so had already been bitten off the last time he had let his libido get the better of him.
@Hollow Kurono: The two comments were a little similar. The first one was that superstars do fall for normal people, instead of other superstars. The second was that regular guys get tons of girls, while successful guys can't even get a date. It's a matter of perspective, I guess; the first one was specific to Reika, the second one was specific to Kei.
92) People are vain. They prefer style to functionality, and will even sacrifice their lives to uphold this preference.
93) Douche bags, except those who are borderline otaku, never change.
Inaba said he had a girlfriend. Clearly, he had gotten a date before.
As regards Kuwa, his penis would make a miraculous comeback later that night and he would probably have no memory of the traumatic sexual experience with Nura, so he had every reason to ask for sexual favors.
94) Dying and going to hell doesn't sound all that bad.
95) People tend to wanna go where aliens are.
96) But said aliens are killing and murdering people left
and right for fun. But people still wanna go there
97) teleportation is amazing.
98) Sakata is a dumbass
99) an Old man can crush a dinosaur
The BEST thing i learned from gantz is There are some who are destined never to be heroes i think it would be good for 100 but i already said it in 15... so i'll let the 100 for someone else
Last edited by Black Lagoon; April 21, 2009 at 05:54 PM.
100) If your gonna kill a whole bunch of people to get into Gantz,
make sure they don't go to Gantz too. Cause they might hold a grudge
against you. And will not try to save your ass, when your being
attacked by a mob of vampires. Karma can be a bitch sometimes
Before the massacre, Izumi had no way of knowing that psychics would try to stop his massacre or that these psychics would be entering the room. Face it, had Sakata not been able to identify Izumi as the mass murderer (I assume he figured it out during the Tae mission), Cherry would have informed the rest of the team of Izumi's plight and they would have assisted him. Because you know what? Kurono had no intention of revealing Izumi's identity to any of the hunters.
But it did happen and pay back was was a 2ton bitch with iron claws.
Why stop at a 100 lets go for 1000 guys.
101) If a girl can't get the man he wants, she should clone him.
The point is you can't ensure certain victims in said massacre won't go to gantz, especially when these particular victims try to stop your massacre and you're forced to kill, rather than maim, them in order to continue said massacre. Your conditional sentence simply isn't possible within the context of the manga. You can certainly amend what you "learned" (i.e. Oku likes karma), but as item 100 stands, it doesn't work.
Besides, Izumi did have a decent plan in place for the elimination of the hunters from the massacre (don't tell them anything useful and they'll die). It's not his fault Kurono spoiled that plan by assisting the victims.
Last edited by kaliayev; April 21, 2009 at 11:47 PM.
Well Reika fell for Kurono cause he was bad ass,everyone loves a bad ass and + he saved her life,not once.But Keis and Seis situation was realy different,I mean in real life you would get slaped for something like that and Sei was a kickboxer she would rather k.o Kurono.
This is not a debate thread people.
102)Whenever theres a massacre at your school, the ugly girl you like will survive!
103)dinosaurs are searching for the new world and they like to shoot fireballs out of there mouths.
104)when your arms are torn off continue to think your in a bizzare game show.
105)gaint alien birds need suits of famous singers to survive.....
106)gantz is half-assed
107)humongus aliens always die fast......
108) when an alien regenerates all the time his gonna kill 80-90% of your team.
109)x-rifle has a 1kilometer range.
110)100s of vampires where killed in the making of this manga.
111)Gantz suits are no match for acid!
112)Almost all the points are spent reviving people.
Not trying to be an arse here but some of these things people are listing are getting rediculous.
warbandit66, That was what I was going for when I made this thread.
It`s not as if you actualy get life lessons from reading gantz.
114) Katou always gets transferred last when his injured for dramatic effect.