Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (3/23/15 - 3/29/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Check out the results for the Anime Awards 2014
New Reply

Thread: I need an Artist

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I need an Artist

I believe that a little personal information can truly help me out in this situation. You see I began writing stories when I was 11 (I'm 14 now) and I've always kinda liked it. One day I thought if I could write a manga story and find someone who could draw I could become a pretty good mangaka.
    I'm not gonna say things like I'm the best or I think whatever Manga we create will be great all I can say is I'll put my all into it.

Sample Story: The year is 2134 and Japan has developed the worlds most exciting and dangerous sport known as "Gaelic War".

Hitoyoshi Toshiro and Sora Kiharu could care less about the world's most popular sport. Their world is populated by rival delinquents who look for nothing more from them but a brawl. However after challenging one of the countries best Gaelic War High school Champions to a brawl both are beaten to a pulp. Now they want revenge, the champion beat them at their game, and now it's their turn to do the same.

In case your wondering this is not all there is to the story. There's much more but I just didn't want to give all the information all at once. If anyone is interested in getting a sample of how I write when I write seriously I am willing to supply at any moment.
    Last edited by Grimley; May 31, 2009 at 12:13 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner getsuryuu's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I need an Artist

I´m not exactly a "good" artist, but helping the ones who really are.... may be it would be helpful if you describe what kind of art you want.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I need an Artist

Please tell me the secret of being rich.
    Last edited by Grimley; June 01, 2009 at 08:59 PM.

New Reply