Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (6/22/15 - 6/28/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 633 Discussion / 634 Predictions

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Luxembourg
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Bleach 633 Discussion / 634 Predictions

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 633 Spoiler Discussion

seems like the flashback is already over...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/633

Oh.. i dont realy like this development, but okay... does it mean Uryuu got same kind of power plus ability to manipulate reishi?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

He does have those weird eyes and he can see into the future....How the hell did Yama beat him? o.O

Need to see that flashback!

Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shader View Post
    http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/633

Oh.. i dont realy like this development, but okay... does it mean Uryuu got same kind of power plus ability to manipulate reishi?
    Whom you speak off might be Ichigo and not Uryu. His son born in darkness.

Uryu is there to get Bach closer to the Transcended since they're friends. IIRC, Ichigo actually powers up his close mates.

Then again, it's possible that Uryu & Ichigo both share this power.

Anyway, this flashback shows us a story of jealousy. It used Bazz to show us how Jugram is close to Bach.
    "Sasuke has never been selfish, he's only been self-centered"

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    Whom you speak off might be Ichigo and not Uryu. His son born in darkness.

Uryu is there to get Bach closer to the Transcended since they're friends. IIRC, Ichigo actually powers up his close mates.

Then again, it's possible that Uryu & Ichigo both share this power.

Anyway, this flashback shows us a story of jealousy. It used Bazz to show us how Jugram is close to Bach.
    You actualy right...all peoples around Ichigo got some wierd powers....then whole fullbring thing is an utter bs? Still, this might be fitting.

Cosmic Inflation MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice chapter, it made me even more curious about Haschwalth and his powers. Also are the elite Sternritter those strong quincies who are born every 200 years?

Quote Originally Posted by cracker View Post
    He does have those weird eyes and he can see into the future....How the hell did Yama beat him? o.O

Need to see that flashback!
    It seems to me that Yama went bankai, Yhwach looked into the future and saw he couldn't possibly beat him and somehow escaped.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Johann Bach knew that Yama would beat him - thus he switched powers with Haschwaldt - lost to Yama - then was brought back later.
    This may make sense if he knew that Yama would be weaker in the future, or at least less willing to do anything to win (as he was in the past).

Perhaps this can also be tied to why the Shinigami put restraints on the Soul King's powers?
    They thought he was helping his son, or something, and Bach was actually waiting till his father's powers were less before he could actually take power for himself.
    Isn't it beautiful?

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

As often one might had expected a bit more content from this chapter. But well, the gain in information was ok if you ask me, some of the panels were just a bit boring.

At least the mystery about Yhwachs power begins to unfold more and more. Remember back then when Royd fought against Yamamoto as Yhwach. The captain commander destroyed his sword and then stated that he couldn't fight anymore without it. This could be a hint at Yhwach not being able to form Reishi into weapons. So over the last 1000 years he used Haschwalth to nurture his own power while he nurtured Haschwalths. Or something like that. It explains a lot:

- Uyruu getting such a power boost since he joined Yhwach
    - All those Stern Ritter being super powerful Quincy
    - Maybe it can even be concluded that Yhwach was the one who actually gave Blut Vene to Ichigo (unconsciously) in their fight

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member smurf777's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

man Yhwach was an ass even back then I feel bad for Bazz ...well at least now we know why Bazz refers to Jugram as the next king

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 633 Discussion / 634 Predictions

I like the chapter- Enough progress that I didn't feel ripped off. Quick pace.

Jugo's powers are kinda lame tho... he cant make a bow, but he can give and share? what exactly is he giving and sharing? the reishi that he cant form into a bow?

Bazzb's plot twist.. hahaha.. worthless speck of dirt hahahah bach took him down a notch there. hahahah.

Be proud, that after receiving my blade you still retain the shape of a human.

Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBankai View Post
    I like the chapter- Enough progress that I didn't feel ripped off. Quick pace.

Jugo's powers are kinda lame tho... he cant make a bow, but he can give and share? what exactly is he giving and sharing? the reishi that he cant form into a bow?

Bazzb's plot twist.. hahaha.. worthless speck of dirt hahahah bach took him down a notch there. hahahah.
    I suppose it would be appropriate to say that Juha gave him the True Burner Finger
    "Sasuke has never been selfish, he's only been self-centered"

15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

At least it's official now that Bach has his multiple eyes now in this flashback
    Something is weird, Yhwach being the progenitor of the Quincy and having special powers is okay with me, why do Quincy with powers similar to him (giving and sharing) keep being born every 10-50 years as Bazz B said ?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm. Interesting, so Jugram is some kind of Yhwach-lite. He can bestow power to a much lesser degree, with the flipside being that whilst Yhwach at his worst is a paralysed vegetable, Jugram was left without base Quincy power. Raises questions though, for one thing why is Jugram that way? Moreover it sounds like he's not even unique, there have been others. Are they just Quincy who get the right genetic cocktail?

Also, what I'm wondering is how this makes Jugram useful to Yhwach. Y gets his powers from the Quincy connected to his soul, so it's not like J feeds him. Or is it? Maybe storing his power in Jugram at night effectively uses him as a conduit, so Jugram is sharing Yhwach's power as well as his own. Who knows... Maybe the connection with Jugram is what allows him to give out Schrifts, somehow.

Anyway, Bazz-B looks like he's getting predictably shot down, but I suspect as he's lying on the floor he'll reveal that the other two rebels are doing the real damage elsewhere.

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneInParticular View Post
    Hmmm. Interesting, so Jugram is some kind of Yhwach-lite. He can bestow power to a much lesser degree, with the flipside being that whilst Yhwach at his worst is a paralysed vegetable, Jugram was left without base Quincy power. Raises questions though, for one thing why is Jugram that way? Moreover it sounds like he's not even unique, there have been others. Are they just Quincy who get the right genetic cocktail?

Also, what I'm wondering is how this makes Jugram useful to Yhwach. Y gets his powers from the Quincy connected to his soul, so it's not like J feeds him. Or is it? Maybe storing his power in Jugram at night effectively uses him as a conduit, so Jugram is sharing Yhwach's power as well as his own. Who knows... Maybe the connection with Jugram is what allows him to give out Schrifts, somehow.

Anyway, Bazz-B looks like he's getting predictably shot down, but I suspect as he's lying on the floor he'll reveal that the other two rebels are doing the real damage elsewhere.
    for every 2 centuries, the seal on soul king releases for one day. at that day he loves a woman and has a child. ywach was his first son. as centuries pass SK genes get dilated in the Dna pool, so we dont see any other true quincy around besides ywach

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast