Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (8/10/15 - 8/23/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Translations: Bleach 639 by cnet128 , Gintama 555 (2) , One Piece 796 by cnet128
New Reply

Thread: Question regarding a scene in bleach need help badly!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Crying Question regarding a scene in bleach need help badly!

Hi guys, i'm new here. I have a problem regarding a scene in bleach. I quit reading bleach a few years ago when the fullbring arc ended. Just now i decided to carry on reading the manga from where I left off! But there is a scene that is keep bugging me since i don't remember which arc it belongs to. That scene was something related to a king or something. I remember there was a flying ship that is somewhat related to a king? And then i think someone attacked the ship and it was on fire. I think it was the first time i saw something about a "king". But the king didnt appear i think. I really hope someone here will know about this scene and which chapter it is from. If you do know can you please do me a favor by telling me about which chapter this scene is from?

Thank you

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Question regarding a scene in bleach need help badly!

Quote Originally Posted by wezard View Post
    Hi guys, i'm new here. I have a problem regarding a scene in bleach. I quit reading bleach a few years ago when the fullbring arc ended. Just now i decided to carry on reading the manga from where I left off! But there is a scene that is keep bugging me since i don't remember which arc it belongs to. That scene was something related to a king or something. I remember there was a flying ship that is somewhat related to a king? And then i think someone attacked the ship and it was on fire. I think it was the first time i saw something about a "king". But the king didnt appear i think. I really hope someone here will know about this scene and which chapter it is from. If you do know can you please do me a favor by telling me about which chapter this scene is from?

Thank you
    That was in the movie, Diamond Dust Rebellion if I recall right, where they were transporting the King's Seal

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

seems like a perfect time to order a pizza, and then binge read the entire series on mangapanda to me.

Be proud, that after receiving my blade you still retain the shape of a human.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBankai View Post
    seems like a perfect time to order a pizza, and then binge read the entire series on mangapanda to me.
    This! A lot of people go on about how Bleach is boring and the pacing... But IMO when you go back to reread it from the first page... Dear God, this Manga is awesome. One Piece is my favorite Manga, but when Im rereading Bleach, it is my favorite (temporary) until I have to wait a week for the next chapter...

If anyone is bothered by the pacing, read Bleach monthly!
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

6. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply