Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/25/15 - 5/31/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kuroko no Basket - 3rd season

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Kuroko no Basket - 3rd season

Kuroko no Basket - 3rd Season

Premiere: January 10th, 2015
    Genre: Sport, Shounen
    Number of episodes: 25
    Producers: IG Production

Synopsis: Sequel of anime, showing the sequence of Winter Cup, quarter-of-finals and other stages.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kuroko no Basket - 3rd season

YEAH! The basket babies are back!

It started with a boring filler to recap last season, but soon it cut to what we want.

Ah, it's Kise time.
    I thought i was going to keep thinking about Ichigo from Bleach when i listen to Haizaki, but his voice doesn't remind me of Ichigo in any moment. Yay.
    Can't wait for next week.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Global Moderator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice OP, GRANRODEO never disappoints.

The animation made even these little recaps enjoyable. Didn't like that delinquent scene at all but it's kinda funny that he is not liked even by Aomine. Redhair-kun is going to play this time, right?

Good for Nothing 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Demonspeed View Post
    The animation made even these little recaps enjoyable. Didn't like that delinquent scene at all but it's kinda funny that he is not liked even by Aomine. Redhair-kun is going to play this time, right?
    Yeah, almost felt like the weirdest part of the whole manga (and anime). I guess the author intended to point out that he is a REALLY bad guy, even worse than the other guy facing Kuroko before (forgot his name...), but it felt way too out of place. His match with Kise will be the least noteworthy of what's coming anyway, you can expect some great matches afterwards And yes, redhair-kun/Akashi will definitely play this time. I imagine they're going to go all the way until the end of the manga.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah, i loved the small filler parts inserted in the cannon.
    I had a feeling they'd make this short match into 1 and a half episode cause it's Kise time!!!
    I loved it!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Asclepius View Post
    Ah, i loved the small filler parts inserted in the cannon.
    I had a feeling they'd make this short match into 1 and a half episode cause it's Kise time!!!
    I loved it!
    I also liked the filler parts! In the manga it always felt like the match lasted too little.

But I wonder if they will adapt everything till the end because with this pace they would skip the Teiko arc and I sure don't want it. Or they could make a new season later on.
    Last edited by justanotherone; January 18, 2015 at 05:14 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven´t finished the first Season of this Anime, but I have read the manga until the end.
    Anyway, I wonder how accurate the Kuroko no Basket's anime to the manga is? I hope, that they didn´t skipped to much and re-edited important scences. The Anime-Adaption of "Magi" is a good example, what I don´t want to see it.....
    Lets Go Rangers!

United by Pride, Driven by Passion, Bound by Loyalty!

I AM A RANGER!!

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TemplateR View Post
    I haven´t finished the first Season of this Anime, but I have read the manga until the end.
    Anyway, I wonder how accurate the Kuroko no Basket's anime to the manga is? I hope, that they didn´t skipped to much and re-edited important scences. The Anime-Adaption of "Magi" is a good example, what I don´t want to see it.....
    Only the introduction of the dog was changed in anime. The rest is 98% the same.

Example. This episode showed a flashback when Kise was about to join the main team. The scene where Haizaki steals a meatball from Kuroko also had him trying to steal food from Murasakibara. Nothing big, just a little funny addition.
    Example2: it had extra scenes from the match with Haizaki being really mean with his team mates.

There was a small mistake in this season, but nothing big: Kiyoshi asked about Haizaki, but he should know about him, cause he played against Teiko when Haizaki was a starter.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Kise never learns, he challenged Aomine and lost, he still was gutsy enough to challenge another one.

A copycat and a stealer. Even with that explication I don't find it possible... Because of changes of rhythm, people who trained a lot become unable to use their techniques like that? And there are the other members of the GoM who still have their abilities, I guess they will explain its weakness later.

---------- Post added January 25, 2015 at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was January 18, 2015 at 10:22 PM ----------

These abilities... Kise too OP.

Kuroko shotin is a big surprise, that punch from Aomine was satisfying too. I hope the match against Redhair won't start near the end of the next episode, considering what is in the preview...
    Last edited by Demonspeed; January 25, 2015 at 01:25 PM.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kat's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Kise was awesome in da match, really. It never crossed my mind he would actually copy the other kiseki no sedai members! That's so OP but yeah there is some limit if I understood correctly. I liked Aomine's punch as well <33 Love him so muuch ... but Kuroko no1 yay. I hope Seirin wins the next one and Akashi since I haven't seen him much yet

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

The SoL moments were fast.

Redhair-kun never lost and his team has 3 Kings... Midorima will obviously lose but I he might be able to make Akashi play seriously, maybe he will enter in the Zone too.

Another character attentive to girls .

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kat's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if Akashi lost since it's always "the weaker shows the stronger the defeat" so yeah

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I loved the pace, i loved the small changes.
    But the "lower your head" translation sounds so out of place. Scanlators translated it as "Know your place". It makes much more sense.
    I'm glad the production decided to stretch this match on more than 2 episodes, it's one of my favorite matches.
    Go go go!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Yoichi Hiruma's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I am in episode 48 of season 2, just a little more and i will start watching finally the season 3, it is possibly the best basketball series along with Slam Dunk

If i had to rate the seasons, it would be like this

Season 1 - 8/10

Season 2 - 9/10
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic187522_2.gif

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Woah, foresight? And he can make everyone fall with ease, how do you beat that?

Of all the memebers of the GOM I certainly didn't expect Midorima to have a trump card he can use with someone else, you don't need a partner to shoot.

I had not noticed it but it's true that only 4 players of Rakuzan are seen, is the other one like Kuroko?

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast