Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/18/15 - 5/24/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
1) I agree with the theory that Zoro is in Mihawk's home (old, current, homeland, who knows?...would be epic if it was current and Mihawk returns home after the war haha). That said, disagree about the sensei thing or that he'll learn haki. Imo: Haki will be far less impressive if anyone of the Strawhat's beside Luffy learn how to use it first, or not at the same time. Given the constant strength comparison between Luffy and Zoro, it would be an enormous shame to have Zoro learn haki whilst Luffy still has no idea since the power balance would go outta whack. Be like Ussop learning Soru before Luffy got gear 2.
2) Kuma: reeeeaaaaaaalllllllly disappointed with Kuma if he has lost his brains. As it is, he was being setup as a great strategist with a near unstoppable parmecia. Instead in this war we've seen him get beaten up by some death winks and shooting way too many beams. Old Kuma would have teleported all over the place and probably sent Iva flying for three days in a heartbeat.
My thought on Zoro's location was that he wound up on that island Brook talked about.
no particular reason why I thought that. its just what went through my head. the fact that it was mentioned but never named makes me suspicious. Oda does that.
Zoro is in Kuraigana Island, which lies in Grand Line.
Brook's homeland lies in West Blue.
One of the islands I wish they will visit is Wanokuni, land of Samurai Ryuma. That would be awesome, but it lies in the New World, so I guess, I will have to wait...
when i say zoro has can use haki, im talking about the normal kind like the boa sisters, not kings haki. it would give an explantion why he is so strong.
my thing with haki is, i think everyone in the one piece world posseses it, but the more you train your body the more u can use it, and a gain im talking about the normal kind. what other explanation would oda give for poeple picking up houses, building, ships and other super human stuff.
^Normal kind or the king haki itself ... I don't care, but to say that everyone possesses it I think it's kinda farfetched IMO
Although, it'd be good to explain a lot of things ... I mean like a Saiyan's Ability To Increase Power When Close To Death, in one piece world it'd be awake Haki When Close To Death.
me too ... And I'm sure he has it too, but I'd like to see Haki as something glorious ...
the bestone of the best thing that could ever happen in your life.
So why hurry? in one way or another he'll awake it ^^.
it seems the talk here is about haki?? Everyone will awaken to a form of Haki. It seems as if in the New World it is a must to have awaken some form of haki, even if its the lowest form. I think all the SH will awaken a form of Haki.
We all know that Rayleigh was the Dark King, that he very likely owns the Haoushoku Haki and that he was a swordman. Luffy said that Zoro's ambition was necessary for him to be the nakama - or vice-captain - of the Pirate King. So, we can wonder how strong Raylegih as a swordman when he was the right hand of the Roger. It's a good question when we know that Mihawks was only a rookie 20 years ago (see Chapter 0).
So, I just payed attention to how Rayleigh was in Chapter 0 when he was a Jolly Roger pirate and I found some interesting things.
Rayleigh used to wear at his prime the same outfits that Mihawks wears now that he is the strongest swordman. Indeed, they both :
- have exactly the same design on their collar
- have a coat completely black
- are stipped to the waist.
It's also confirmed from Chapter 0 that Mihawks did not wear them when he was a rookie, and from Shabondy Archipelago arc that Rayleigh does not wear them anymore.
Does that not suggest obviously that Raylegih was really the strongest swordman before Mihawks ? That'd mean that Mihawks did not get his title by beating Rayleigh as he retired before Mihawks became the strongest. That also suggests that Rayleigh never lost his title in a fight but only because of retirement as Roger disbanded the crew.
Some questions come to my mind after all that. Did Mihawks get his title by beating the guy that used to be the second best swordman during Rayleigh's era, or did he get it with time ?
Was Shiryuu the second strongest swordman during Rayleigh's time - remember Shiryuu was the director of ID at this time ?
Did Mihawks beat Shiryuu ?
Interesting theory Rayleigh.
As for Shiryuu, well to get the "Strongest Swordsman" title, you'd most likely have to continue proving your worth against capable swordsmen. If Shiryuu was wardening a jail, he was mostly proving his worth in front of prisoners with seastone cuffs on.
And uhh, what's all this "everyone in New World has haki" business? Remember Smoker? He kinda let a few attacks go through him from new world pirates (or WB pirates, same thing) no dramas. The admirals only got hit about three times in the entire exchange as well.
I expect quite a few people in the New World have haki, but it'll still be something less than 25% of pirates having haki.
25% of the CAPTAINS would make me happier!
Cause 25% is a very high percentage!