Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (6/8/15 - 6/21/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Translations: One Piece 790 by cnet128 , Bleach 631 by cnet128 , Gintama 547 (2)
New Reply
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Questions

  1. #1
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Country
    United States
    Age
    19
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like

    Smile Questions

    Can Mu return habu or giant habu?
    It couldn't return double clutch.

    Can yukimura return black aura?

    Can you use Saiki in doubles if both people are using it.
    (Tezuka and chitose)
    That would be almost impossible to beat.

    Can Saiki stop world of ice?
    You wouldn't have to see the ball you would know where it is though and return it.

  2. #2
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,940
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Questions

    None of these have definite answers, but let's see:

    Quote Originally Posted by ybr99 View Post
    Can Mu return habu or giant habu?
    It couldn't return double clutch.
    I'm pretty sure the answer is yes. (Giant) Habu has one definite spin, even if it's a rather complicated one, so Tanegashima should absolutely be able to see it and transmit that information to his wrists. And since he managed to hit Rai which probably has a less predictable path, I don't think hitting the ball would be an issue either.

    Quote Originally Posted by ybr99 View Post
    Can yukimura return black aura?
    Tough call. He probably could sooner or later.

    Quote Originally Posted by ybr99 View Post
    Can you use Saiki in doubles if both people are using it.
    (Tezuka and chitose)
    That would be almost impossible to beat.
    Theoretically I think you'd have to add Synchro to the mix for that to work. Even if both partners are using Saeki, they don't necessarily get the same prediction.

    Quote Originally Posted by ybr99 View Post
    Can Saiki stop world of ice?
    You wouldn't have to see the ball you would know where it is though and return it.
    I don't know about returning shots to the blind spot, but I reckon that if Chitose and Atobe had played each other during the nationals Chitose would have had the advantage.

  3. #3
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Philia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Can't be located
    Country
    Eyrie
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    681
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaoz View Post
    I don't know about returning shots to the blind spot, but I reckon that if Chitose and Atobe had played each other during the nationals Chitose would have had the advantage.
    I don't know how Chotose would hit a ball which is aimed at his blind spot. Saiki's predictions would rather break. Closed eye & Shadow sealed Saiki. World of Ice would do the same.
    Ore-same would be too strong for Chitose.

  4. #4
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,940
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Philia View Post
    I don't know how Chotose would hit a ball which is aimed at his blind spot. Saiki's predictions would rather break. Closed eye & Shadow sealed Saiki. World of Ice would do the same.
    Chitose already has a natural blind spot because of his eye injury. Tachibana didn't go after it, but surely Tezuka didn't care about that in the slightest. Yet Chitose was still winning before Tezuka figured out Saiki. If we were talking about Atobe Kingdom instead of KnS, then yeah, Saiki wouldn't do anything, but in this case I think there's a very real chance that Saiki would have an impact.

  5. #5
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Country
    Jamaica
    Age
    16
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaoz View Post
    Chitose already has a natural blind spot because of his eye injury. Tachibana didn't go after it, but surely Tezuka didn't care about that in the slightest. Yet Chitose was still winning before Tezuka figured out Saiki. If we were talking about Atobe Kingdom instead of KnS, then yeah, Saiki wouldn't do anything, but in this case I think there's a very real chance that Saiki would have an impact.
    there are ways to use spin to slightly alter the path of a shot, if atobe even slightly falters with his accuracy, he misses and KnS fails, this has been demonstrated by ryoma. its not a FULL samurai/Tezuka zone but the concept is the same. I dont think chitose has that level of skill to stop ATOBE's KnS but SnK does mke it that much easier.
    Fuuji would find multiple ways to stop KnS but thats irrelevant to the topic at hand.
    Last edited by Fuuji Genichiro; June 30, 2015 at 06:59 PM.

New Reply

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts