Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (8/10/15 - 8/23/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Translations: Bleach 640 by cnet128 , Gintama 556 by kewl0210 , One Piece 796 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Inner Selves

  1. #1
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ChinkyCandie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    South Australia
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    852
    Post Thanks / Like

    Inner Selves

    Random question: If more characters could use "Kijin", what do you think other character's "inner self" would be?

  2. #2
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,121
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shinpuri General + Q&A

    Quote Originally Posted by ChinkyCandie View Post
    Random question: If more characters could use "Kijin", what do you think other character's "inner self" would be?
    Animals would be cool imo.

    Atobe: Alpha Wolf (the size of a GoT Direwolf).
    Sengoku: Tiger.
    Kaidou a snake, Kikumaru a cat.
    Sanada: Emperor Penguin

    Tezuka: an arm plaster cast.

    ---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

    With all those Hadous Taka could be Ryu from Street Fighter '-'

  3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  4. #3
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ChinkyCandie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    South Australia
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    852
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shinpuri General + Q&A

    I'd imagine Yukimura would have a God kijin if he had it. What about the HS representatives?

  5. #4
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,121
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shinpuri General + Q&A

    (btw I really liked the idea Chinky, it's fun ^^ )

    Tohno is the easiest, he would be a medieval executioner.

    Matsudaira a bee cause FLOWER '-'

    Nakagauchi a robot cause duh.

    Date and Ban could be an Elephant and a Rhino. Gin could be a Hippo because he looks calm but he's super strong and deadly.

    Duke is Mr T '-'

    And also, Niou could be a Fox (or better, a Kitsune), as he's a deceiving trickster.

    Edit: and many won't get this joke but Hakamada can be a Darude, cause Sandstorm
    Last edited by Hardy; July 01, 2015 at 08:24 AM.

  6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #5
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ChinkyCandie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    South Australia
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    852
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shinpuri General + Q&A

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    And also, Niou could be a Fox (or better, a Kitsune), as he's a deceiving trickster.
    Irie too.

    I wonder about Tanegashima, Ochi, Mori, and Tokugawa. I'd imagine Kimijima's can be a court judge/lawyer or something with his negotiation.

  8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #6
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,121
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shinpuri General + Q&A

    Quote Originally Posted by ChinkyCandie View Post
    I'd imagine Kimijima's can be a court judge/lawyer or something with his negotiation.
    ROFL I thought the exact same but forgot to post it. Yeah he's super corrupt, a judge would work

    Irie could be a kitsune and Niou a Tanuki o/

    Quote Originally Posted by ChinkyCandie View Post
    I wonder about Tanegashima, Ochi, Mori, and Tokugawa.
    Hmmm no idea about Mouri, but the other 3 have potential... not exactly sure what tho.

    Maybe Ochi could have some kind of Gorgon, because he ¨freezes¨ people with his sight? (or a Basilisk)

    Btw Jirou is a sloth.

  10. #7
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,767
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shinpuri General + Q&A

    Shuuji as a plane or Titanic. Because I thought it'll be cool for some inorganic stuff.

    Tokugawa as alien because black hole.

    Mouri as salaryman because he's really plain.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

  11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #8
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,121
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shinpuri General + Q&A

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    Shuuji as a plane.
    That would be so ironic, I love it

  13. #9
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Country
    Jamaica
    Age
    16
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    109
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shinpuri General + Q&A

    hehe , tanegashima as a plane and tezuka as a plaster,
    I think Duke could be a machamp, he kinda resembles one

  14. #10
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ChinkyCandie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    South Australia
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    852
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shinpuri General + Q&A

    Someone like Yagyu could be a nobleman since he's a gentleman. Yushi could be a 1000 arm beast because that's one of his nicknames.

  15. #11
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Country
    Jamaica
    Age
    16
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    109
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shinpuri General + Q&A

    atobe would be ....................ATOBE , the guy syncroed himself, your arguement is invalid.

  16. #12
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ChinkyCandie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    South Australia
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    852
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shinpuri General + Q&A

    He'll be a magestic king because that's what he is.

  17. #13
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Country
    Jamaica
    Age
    16
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    109
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shinpuri General + Q&A

    magestic king...ATOBE, whats the difference
    Again, he syncroed himself your argument is invalid
    how about byoudin, does he become a male stripper, ya know, ho?????

  18. #14
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,767
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shinpuri General + Q&A

    Byoudonin becomes a Skeleton Pirate >.>
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

  19. #15
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ChinkyCandie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    South Australia
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    852
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shinpuri General + Q&A

    I wonder about Omagari, what with his Nitoryu.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts